October 25, 2014 | 1644 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2010 10:25:00 PM More reviews by angiej1985

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my fav hair product of all time!!! I use the oil,conditioner, mask and shine spray. All great products. I didnt mark it very expensive bc I am fortunate enough to shop Industry Source (wholesale price) which is 10$ a bottle. But this product has completely transformed my hair. It makes my hair beautiful shiny and soft and I love the smell. All my friends use it and they all love it with all diff. hair types. This should just be in every girls bathroom no question.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2010 10:16:00 PM More reviews by morning_star

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm really impressed by this product. I have fine, curly, colour-treated hair which has always been dry and got even drier abd frizzier when i started colouring it regularly (alas,grey is slowly taking over the brown these days).I've tried lots of anti-frizz& dryness products both cheap and expensive ones and by far, only this one is doing what it's supposed to do-moisturize and de-frizz without leaving any greasy residude.
As everyone else mentioned,the packaging could be better and the price is quite high, but Moroccanoil works and i think is worth trying.
Update: I've noticed that it though my hair looks nice when i use it, this oil has dried it out and my scalp became itchy,i will probably stop using it.....

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2010 1:21:00 AM More reviews by Bloodrush192

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this product. My hairdresser got me onto this stuff after using it to style my hair. The smell is like a jasmine/vanilla musk and it is subtle enough that you won't annoy everyone you walk by from the scent of your hair. I find it's best to use literally almost a dime size of this stuff for my hair after a shower (short around my chin), make sure it's all over my hair, and blowdry it until it's nice and dry. For us fine haired ladies, it will not provide volume, but it will make your hair look sleek and shiny. I also flat-iron my hair after the blowdrying so everything is smooth and I don't have some random fly-aways. The price is quite high, but a little goes a long way. Try a sample if you're unsure, then decide if it's worth the splurge.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2010 7:41:00 PM More reviews by mesilla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

OK, so I thought it was a major "hair moment" for me when I realized that I liked Chi Silk Infusion better for my hair than I liked Biosilk, but trying Moroccanoil for the first time was truly one of those "aha" hair moments for me. This stuff is just amazingly good. I use it on my wet hair before blow drying, and my hair ends up looking super smooth and shiny. People have commented on my hair more than once after using this.
Just an FYI, my hairdresser mentioned that if you have blonde hair, this may stain it - I can't vouch for it myself since my hair is dark, but just something to consider!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2010 7:42:00 PM More reviews by luvthelook

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

IF you have baby-fine hair, and I'm talking here about hair similar to a toddler (only much more of it)...then this review is for you and this product is NOT. I do not doubt for a minute, that you lucky girls with real, grown-up hair, love this slick and perfume-y potion; however, if you are like me and need something to transform your fluff into real hair, this is n-o-t the magic potion for you. (The packaging is lovely, but difficult to pour out the teensy-bit that is necessary, maybe an eye dropper would be more appropriate to dispense). The search goes on...

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2010 12:49:00 PM More reviews by WorkinMom3Sons

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Operative word - LOVE. This product has taken my hair and transformed it. My stylist used to comment that my ends were always dry - I blow dry and occassionally flatiron my shoulder length hair. So by the time 6 weeks rollsed around, my ends were toasty and my hair had no shine. Now nothing will totally correct split or dry ends, except a good haircut. So I went in, got the cut and then started using Moroccanoil.

By the time my trim rolled around, my stylist asked me if I stopped blowdrying and ironing my hair because it was still so soft on the ends. No dryness, no flat color. Yahoo!

I use it every day and a little goes a long way. I pour it into a smaller plastic bottle so if it spills I dont lose my investment, $39 is not cheap hair treatment, but it is WORTH EVERY PENNY!!! Try it, you wont be sorry you did.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2010 1:08:00 AM More reviews by erijica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Smell - Amazing! The way it makes my hair feel - Amazing!! I went to get my hair cut at the salon the other day and my stylist commented on how dry my ends were. :( She suggested I try Moroccan Oil and if I didn't like it, I could return it... She said she's sold it to many other clients and none have returned it, so I gave it a try. It's pretty expensive, but it seems like it will last awhile. I have a short a-line cut, so I don't need much at all. My stylist told me to put it on damp hair before I blow dry and use my flat iron... And afterward, I have super soft hair! My ends look so healthy and it makes my hair smell soooo yummy. I haven't had any problems with it weighing down my hair and I have super fine hair that gets weighed down with just about anything... I really cannot stop touching my hair. It feels amazing. I definitely recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2010 11:00:00 PM More reviews by maneater

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this product for a few months now...it smells great and really moisturizes my extremely damaged hair. I have naturally black hair that I have bleached for almost 10 years...6 months ago i dyed my hair back to its natural color and i have been trying everything to get it healthy again ! This product is also amazing for protecting your hair from UV rays (which are a lot more damaging than you think !) and protection from swimming ! A little bit goes a long way, i apply a little further from roots because it tends to weigh my hair down a bit.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2010 4:39:00 PM More reviews by vmaria

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I've heard great reviews about this problem - I recently went to get a hair cut, and my stylist used this and, after straightening, my hair was so soft and shiny. I promptly payed the discounted $33 (the cheapest I've seen so far).

I have to say, I'm disappointed. I was looking for something to define, control, and soften my waves. Instead, it - like most products I use, despite their moisturizing components - subtly enhanced my waves but left them dry and still much too volumous for my liking.

My hair is thick and healthy. Unfortunately, it does tend to become dry and very, very volumous. Moroccanoil did not do anything but add a bit of shine, but perhaps I'll use it with heat and see if I like my results. I'm sure for others, this product is much more effective than for my mop.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2010 9:04:00 PM More reviews by VinD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Love, Love, Love this product!! I have long straight hair and I have to wash my hair every day :( This product has not only strengthened my locks, but my hair is super shiny and softer now. I've been using it for 3 weeks now, and have stopped using conditioner! A little goes a long way! I bought the 30 mL bottle from The Beauty Store for $15..a steal because the 100mL is $40. It smells great and the oil itself is not greasy. It comes in a glass bottle, and the lid is a cap...I would prefer it to be plastic and maybe a pump? Best way to apply is to put the bottle opening in your palm, turn your hand over, and move the bottle around so that you can see the oil wet your hand...it's better then pouring it.