BeneFit Cosmetics Erase paste

3.7

petrolatum, lanolin, isopropyl, palmitate, paraffin, euphorbia, cerifera (candelilla) wax, glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, propylparaben, retinyl palmitate [ /-: titanium dioxidde (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 6/5/2009 4:39:00 PM

Thought the little spatula was pretty gimickie and really pointless, but apart from that the packaging was ok. I was pretty lucky to find the perfect shade- medium, and although it initially covers under eye dark circles well, the coverage doesn't last long. By the end of the day (even when set with fine powder), it looks cakey, and accentuates dark circles making them worse. I feel like it was a waste of money since I only used it a few times

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

i have really bad under eye darkness. the coloring is blue, and i also have a large blue vein around the outer corner bottom of my eye that is VERY hard to cover up. i've had pros do my makeup and they still couldn't cover up the vein. this stuff covered the blue undertones better than any other i've tried so far. some light reflective formulas made it worse, but not this one. it made it better! it blends sooo beautifully and wonderfully. the only negative things i have to say about this is they dont have a good skin tone range (esp. for people who are dark) and IMO, its a bit pricey.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm NW25 and used this in Medium shade, at first it gave pretty good coverage to my undereye circles, blemishes. Yet only after a moment I realized they look too 'pink' or salmon-toned on my skin. This does not conceal, but accentuate the blemishes. Moreover, you have to use your finger to blend this product, which will leave behind fingerprints and marks on your face. Ew.

on 5/31/2009 6:43:00 PM

Still not my perfect concealer, but very good. This goes on a light pink- I use the Fair on my NC20 skin. I only use a tiny bit and pat onto my under eye circles. Afterward, it has to be set with powder as it is very shiny. Does not crease though and gives nice coverage.

on 5/31/2009 10:26:00 AM

I can definitely see this product working on people with light - moderate undereye circles, particularly circles that are blue based. However, for me, this really didn't do much to help me out (I have SEVERE coffee colored shadows under my eyes) Another thing that I disliked is how dry the product settled into my fine lines. The price ($26.00 US) is something else to frown upon although if it would have worked I wouldn't have minded paying it.

on 5/20/2009 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

PROS: If you've tried Lancome's Photogenic concealer - it is exactly the same: Erase Paste is a beautiful natural skin shade that is orange-based, so it hides blue dark circles wonderfully.

CONS: its creamy base means it slides off - so it has no staying power. Also means it settles in creases - I try to dab only directly onto the bluish veins and not near my eye wrinkles, although this is difficult.

Unless you exfoliate or moisturise the eye area very wel, this will cake a lot aorund your skin in those small dry areas - even if it's not a very dry. So careful prepping is particulaly important for this product.

Due to time restraints, pricing, bad staying power and creasing, I won't repurchase unless I am desperate for something natural looking.

on 5/18/2009 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Terrible ;< I tried this on at Sephora and it looked all right. I figured I should try it out at home with a fresh face to see the real results. Cakey, thick & the colour was completely off (It's only available in 3 shades, to my understanding) I had to return it a couple days later because it made my skin look worse. It was totally obvious I was wearing concealer and I tried to alter how much I used as well as my application technique.

on 5/16/2009 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Works GREAT. The only problem is I'm between a 2 and a 3. The other problem I have with it is it does crease badly on me. Even if I put on a primer it still creases. Though I've only been able to find a select few concealers that don't crease on me. Strangely enough the Play Sticks from Benefit give you great under the eye coverage and hardly crease at all.

on 5/12/2009 2:32:00 PM

this is an amazing under eye concealer. i have hereditary undereye circles, and i don't know what i would do without this concealer, it doesn't dry out under my eyes at all, which is why i like this so much.

i don't like the packaging. i think that a more shallow container would have been more ideal, and you don't get a lot of product for the price ... good thing you only need a little bit of the product, but still that may keep me from repurchasing!

on 5/4/2009 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i am 32 with hardly any wrinkles and with blue toned dark circles. I just bought this and I also have the bobbi brown product that is similar. This one is less creamy, but somehow more effective. it is amazingly sheer and i think will be a fabby product in summer time. it is also less $$ than the bobbi brown i think and is definitely worth it. they should change the packaging to be more user friendly, but overall, if you have bad circles, i like this better than bobbi brown or the mac one i used to have that was similar as well.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products