BeneFit Cosmetics Erase paste

3.7

petrolatum, lanolin, isopropyl, palmitate, paraffin, euphorbia, cerifera (candelilla) wax, glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, propylparaben, retinyl palmitate [ /-: titanium dioxidde (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 7/11/2009 2:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this product. I bought it by accident. I went into the store to buy a Mac concealer and tried both Benefit and Mac and found the Mac concealer to be more drying than Benefit. The Benefit in #3 has a peachy/orange undertone which was exactly what I was looking for becuase of my dark purplish undereye circles and it really does do the job well. Concealers with a peachy/orange undertone is supposed to cancel out the purple dark undereye cirlces. It also conceals dark hyperpigmentation left by acne very well. It's creamy and the pot will last a long time. Great buy!

on 7/6/2009 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

One of the better undereye concealers I've tried (and i've tried them all) it doesn't crease and the coverage is so-so for my severe dark circles, however it doesn't seem to last as long as I would like (maybe a couple of hours) and this is after applying a good primer...

on 7/5/2009 12:36:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I originally bought this based on reviews. When I received it and opened it up, I thought "Oh geez...what am I going to do with orange concealer?!?!?" I tried it once or twice and put it away.

Then about a year ago, I got it back out and tried it with a foundation brush and "wha hah"...this is the greatest invention ever! I dab my brush in it, apply it thinly, add more if need be, then set it with Laura Geller's Balance & Brighten and I look almost flawless!!

I don't think the price is bad at all. I've tried so many other department store brands, that this actually ran on the less expensive side! For those that want to try it, there are scads of samples out there that have A LOT of product in them. Grab one of them to try...they're worth the price!!

on 6/27/2009 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

After watching a youtube video from who I consider one of the best makeup artist ever (and this is coming from an artist herself :P) I saw how this item was used at a fashion show. I wondered how come I didn't own this amazing product that supposedly makes everyone looks like they're so rested, brightens, blah blah blah. So of course I went and got it. These come in 3 shades - Light, Med. and Deep I believe. My skintone in the winter time is around an NC45/NW40 but in the summer, I get very dark and match to around an NW45. So anyway I tried this and here are the good points - love the cute spatula it comes with, the little pot is adorable, and the amount you get for what you actually need is def. worth the high price tag. I am on the fence regarding its consistency and here's why - which brings me to the troublesome points - it is very creamy and it blends amazingly well but I felt like after a few minutes it looked a bit greasy. The real downside for me was that darker skintones will totally end up with that weird super duper light reverse racoon (is that we call it?) look. Even on me it just looked way too light and fairly noticeable. Almost as if I were wearing sunshades on a day at beach and I got tanned except for under my eye area. But hey, if that's the look you are going for, and you are very dark, then this will work. In all this is a good product that does claim to do what it says it will do. Just not that great of a color selection for deeper and darker skintones. Will not repurchase and resort to the mac moistureblend concealer for these results although I do admit, this is a bit better...it just doesn't match.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have bad, bad, under-eye circles and this product brightens up my eyes so much. The colour is great to counter-act the blue that is under your eye.

I only use this under my eye. Though I am quite fair, I found medium blended in quite nicely.

A little goes a long way. I first used it with a brush, but I found too much product stayed on the brush. Gently tapping it in works wonders.

Afterward, I set with a white powder.

I thought the spatula was pointless and threw it out. However, now that I'm reaching the bottom, I wish I kept it. Be careful though, I found the spatula took out way too much product.

Will definitely repurchase!

I've had this little jar for over a year and have used it every day and there is still plenty left!

on 6/24/2009 11:21:00 PM

Huhhhj

on 6/24/2009 10:22:00 PM

I have only been using Erase Paste for about a week but I already love it. I have not experienced the thick & cakey effect that others have. In fact its been the opposite. It is incredibly blend-able and always glides right on. Its smooth and smells quite nice. I do agree with everyone the price is up there for a concealer and the pinky tones might not be great for everyone. I think its worth a try! Oh and one more tip, I've noticed that Erase Paste looks the best after about 5 - 10 mins and by applying it in thin layers. It actually looks better as the day goes on...

on 6/22/2009 5:35:00 PM

Best concealer I have ever used, and I have been searching for a long time. Works great undereye -- no caking, no settling in my fine lines. Great lasting power. I use the little spatula to get just enough on the back of my hand, then use my fingertip to dot and blend. I've used it successfully on blemishes as well, with no additional breakouts. I've also used it to brighten shadowy areas. And I have twice used it on my entire face as stage and photography makeup--it gave me a lasting, flawless finish. A little goes a long way, and for that reason, I think the price is fair. I will repurchase for sure.

this is the only concealer that works for me and my skin tone, and its the only concealer that banishes my dark circles the longest and most. i have tried MAC, bobbi brown, other benefit concealers, and loads of others, and nothing compares to this one. its creamy, which is good because that prevents it from drying out, and its thick, and that makes it so it covers the most. my dark circles are REALLY dark, and huge, and hereditary. this concealer beats them all!

on 6/16/2009 3:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

ookk.... fyi this product IS meant for dark circles ONLY (well... or any other blue green discoloration, like veins.). That said, it works wonderfully. If you set it with powderflage, it works even better. As for those that used it on blemishes and complained that it made their skin worse, ahahaha, its not meant for that. Read the package! And as for the "cakey" complaints, you're using too much/ not using an eye moisturizer under or just not blending well. But most likely using too much.
Overall awesome product. Definite staple for me.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products