November 25, 2014 | 1791 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase paste

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2009 4:30:00 AM More reviews by Dinahout

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am shocked at how much I like this product! Shade #2 works surprisingly well on my golden-medium complexion! It is soft, moist, and creamy and makes the dark circles under my eyes just disappear! A little does go a long way. I use a taklon concealor brush only on the spots that I need it. I avoid getting too close to my bottom lash line area, because it will tend to cause smearing of my eye make up. Pretty good job for this scary-lookin', bright apricoty cream thing!

UPDATE: I'm not sure what is the cause exactly, but I think Erase Paste is a bit too emolient for anywhere on my face, except for the dark areas under my eyes. I have broken out with some painful cystic acne blemishes where I used it, especially under and around my nose and jawline.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2009 8:27:00 PM More reviews by underage

My favorite under eye concealer! I have purple tones under my eyes and this makes them disapeer and make my eyes instantly look wider. I pair this with Benefit's Eye Con and it goes on really smooth. I wish it came in different packaging though.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2009 7:15:00 AM More reviews by beautyambition

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff sucks... it doesn't cover my dark circles and after a couple of hours it is clumped up in next to my tear ducts...

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2009 11:40:00 AM More reviews by ESMorin

I have this concealer in #2, and it the perrrfect color for my skin. It isn't yellow at all. It is peachy pink. The best color match I have ever found. It is really creamy, which is nice because many concealers are drying and get flakey. However, it really doesn't have any staying power on me. I feel like it is gone by noon. I am so bummed about that, because otherwise a really great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2009 5:50:00 AM More reviews by g00dm00d

I JUST LOVE IT! I use nš3 colour and matches my skin perfeclty! it lasts for hours. Yes it's expensive but i have bought it 6 months ago and still have more than 80% of product

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2009 2:08:00 AM More reviews by missvox2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I use No.2 which is a light peach shade as I have brownish discolorations/undereye circles. This is a corrector and concealer in one. Its best to use a concealer brush and then fingers to tap and spread it through. Its really creamy in texture, diffuses dark areas and moisturizes my eye area. I dust on a transluscent powder for lasting power, it doesnt fade or cake on me. I just wish it came in a pan form instead of a jar which is a pain to dig in.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2009 12:14:00 PM More reviews by lizgas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I normally use the MAC concealer that comes in a skinny tube and with a application wand. Well I have terrible dark circles that unfortunatly are hereditary and I have been on a mission to find something that works since i started wearing makeup 3 years ago. I had originally used the bo-ing concealer by benefit. I wasnt very impressed but recently when i went back to the benefit counter to purchase my eyebrow zing I was told about the erase paste. Sure enough I bought it, took it home and wore it for 2 weeks straight. I loved how it was so creamy and it just melted in to the lines i have started getting under my eyes. While my mac concealer only accumulated between those lines the erase paste would melt and spread through my skin. Then for some reason I started reading the ingredients and I noticed it had retinol (retinal palmitate as it showed on the box) I was so bummed. I am 4 months pregnant and well retinol is something I stay away during my pregnancy. So I had to return it, what was the point of having it at home if I couldnt use it for another 5 months :::::ahhhh:::: So now i am in a quest to find something that can compare to the erase paste so I may use until I have my baby. But I will deff purchase it once baby is born.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2009 6:05:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

My 800th review!

This concealer is sooo close to perfection for me in terms of coverage, consistency, and color match. I am using a sample I selected on a whim from my last Sephora.com order and I love it! Medium is a perfect match for my skin tone. I wear MAC NC30, Becca Camel, NARS Budapest, EM golden-light/winged butter and BE 1.2/2.0 light (whew!). I have slight dark circles under my eyes and I was really impressed with the coverage as well as the cancelling effect it had on my imperfections. I mean, LM's Secret Camouflage was close, but this really does erase any signs of darkness under my eyes but without being too peachy, yellow, or ashy/grey. The consistency is creamy and spreads easily. However, because it's creamy my eyeliner (MAC fluidline) tends to smudge more easily on my lower lid, thanks to my hooded eyelids. I'll try setting it with some loose powder and see if that minimizes the eyeliner transfer. If you don't have hooded eyelids/monolids you may not have this problem.

I never thought I'd be singing the praises of a Benefit product, but Erase Paste is really that amazing! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2009 1:08:00 PM More reviews by FoXyKiTten01

I got a sample of this and of course I HAD to go buy a full size! I still am using the sample 5 days later..this should last me a while before I even get started on the actual product! You only need a tiny tiny amount of this stuff. I use "medium" on my MAC NC30-35 skin tone, combo/dry skin type, with light under eye circles. This stuff totally brightens and counteracts any under eye darkness I have. I don't really have serious under eye darkness, so I am not sure how someone with darker under eye circles would fare. At any rate, i love the consistency of this product, its a little tacky and moist...seems like a combination of eye cream and concealer. In the pot its an odd salmon/peach/pink tone, but don't be scared, it totally counteracts the dark of eye circles and wakes up your face! I didn't have any of the issues other reviewers mentioned..maybe because I have a slightly dry cheek/eye area? As far as how I apply it, I take a tiny tiny dab and dab it on the desired area with my fingers until its blended and at desired coverage, then carry on with my usual eye mu. I do not set with any powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2009 3:33:00 PM More reviews by roxybritain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in medium. I like it - you do have to dab it on lightly with your finger - but it's not the best concealer I've ever tried. I will continue to use it until it runs out, but I probably won't buy it again.