Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/28/2005 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I know this is what everyone else said - but this product has single-handedly allowed me to wear eyeshadow. I'd completely given up, being oily-lidded and a humid-environment dweller. I put my makeup on at 7 AM, and when I go to bed (even if I've worked out), my eyeshadow is still on and looks great, even if it's a little faded. Absolute miracle.

on 7/26/2005 9:00:00 PM

I love this product. I just bought it yesterday when I was coming back from Michigan at the Duty Free Shop. I used it today & my eyeshadow is working wonders. I love that finally i'm able to wear my eyeshadow & have it last all day long =]

on 7/24/2005 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Man, I *love* this stuff. I was skeptical at first since it goes on so light, but all you have to do is take a tiny bit, blend it on your entire lid (I use it under my lower lashes too, to keep my eyeliner there in tact), let it dry (less than a minute -- it if takes longer you've used too much), and paint away! I even slept with my eye makeup on and when I woke up it still looked good. Amazing.

on 7/22/2005 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this strictly on MUA reviews and I have not been disappointed. This is AWESOME. It makes my shadow last and last. Thanks MUAers!

on 7/19/2005 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The best eye primer on the market. If it wasn't for this miracle product I would never be able to wear eyeshadow on my very oily lids. It works even in the most humid sticky summer weather. I couldn't live without it!

on 7/16/2005 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Loooove this primer! It is simply the best I've ever used on my oily eye lids. Thank you MUA members for steering me in the right direction again!

on 7/11/2005 11:14:00 AM

This really works well. My shadow does not crease and stays on really well- better than any other primer I have used. It is hard to know when you are running low, but I like the wand applicator. I will buy again!!

on 7/11/2005 1:46:00 AM

I am VERY satisfied with the product itself, but not the packaging. The primer works wonders on my greasy lids, and keeps my eyeshadow looking fresh all day. It doesn't change the color of my shadows, does not have any foul odour and isn't lumpy or hard to apply. My only concern is the packaging. It is nice, with it's purple genie bottle shape..but that's about it. I am uncertain when I'm running low, and never want to be without, so I find myself constantly buying new tubes whenever I hit up Sephora. I now have five boxes...for those "just in case" moments, like if I were to lose it, leave it at a friends, etc. I just hope they don't expire soon!

on 7/10/2005 6:43:00 PM

Wonderful stuff. My eyeshadow used to crease after an hour or two. This awesome product literally keeps it in place all day until I decide to wash it off. It's invisible when applied so it won't muddy the color at all (Boo to you, Paula Dorf!), and you can still blend the color easily. Just make sure to let it dry. My only complaint is that I can't see when I'm getting low because of the packaging. Eh. Still love it.

This primer actually worked!!! I was so amazed by the fact that it was not that expensive and yet it gave me all the results I expected from a primer potion and much more.
The eyeshadow stayed all day and night without creasing or fading.
Urban Decay did it once more, this is most definitely my favorite brand ever.

Video Reviews & Tutorials