April 21, 2014 | 1096 users online

Crème - MAC - Studio Tech

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2006 4:55:00 PM More reviews by swapliftersmustdie

I really like this but can't really afford it lately. I love creamy foundations and this is superb IMO. I put translucent powder over it and it looks good all day. This is medium to heavy coverage suitible for rosacea.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2006 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Maxipoodle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this foundation but since its been really extra hot here in California, I returned it for studio fix fluid, studio tech was good when i was in a place w/ AC, and if i were to gooutside if would like literally melt off....lol...but i really do want to try it again when its cold here...but who knows maybe studio fix is my hg foundation!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2006 4:43:00 PM More reviews by oohbarracuda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first facial-related MAC purchase and the experience went well! This product is awesome! It's unscented - a major plus! The texture is very light and very blendable. I have a few dry patches of skin on my face that I have to make sure are truly moisturized, or else the foundation looks flakey over it. Overall, a good investment for everyday use!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/29/2006 2:59:00 AM More reviews by nikki53215

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If you have oily skin beware. I was looking for something that would give me a little more coverage then the powder foundtions I've previously used, liquids tend to be too much for my oily skin, so I decided to try this seemed like a good blance between the two. My skin is very oily and I have moderatly sized pores, and unfortunately for me this foundation made my poors look huge, I guess I'll just have to find a fuller coverage powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2006 3:58:00 AM More reviews by annmarie91

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i like this foundation very much. makes skin matte, a bit flawless and not dry. for all skintypen, maybe not for very oily skin. when you have parts with different colors in you face studio tech is great. makes great skin. but after a while you see it in winkles and you must blend it. i bought it in NC27 and it's perfect for me. makes redness, spots away. for me the foundation is very good but not really perfect. but when i were you i would buy this. give it a try. i think i must give 5 lippies because i love this foundation. it's not that great but i love the feeling and everything. matte effect lasts perhaps 5hours and the foundation the whole day. but after 8 hours the skin doesnt look perfekt. i like the sponge and mirrow and you can apply it whereever you are.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2006 1:26:00 AM More reviews by xo_nicole

i bought this in nc30 and the shade is a little but too light, so im gonna try nc35 next time. but anyways, this product was my first mac purchase and my favorite foundation. there isnt much in the packaging though and the price is really expensive, but its the closest shade i could find and it blends pretty good. it kinda feels cake-y sometimes and too much for my skin though...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2006 12:04:00 PM More reviews by renataleite

Studio tech is a great foundation, my face looks radiant,healthy.I would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2006 3:50:00 PM More reviews by blkjewprincess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I finally found a foundation that blends seamlessly & goes on smoothly. I'm a NW43 & have a hard time finding a foundation that doesn't have too many orange undertones. Studio Tech gives me a flawless look & doesn't feel heavy when applying. One application is enough for me, it lasts w/o having to touch up. Am totally hooked.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2006 5:52:00 PM More reviews by crazydiamond360

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think I bought this a shade too dark at NC20, but it’s not too far off so that if I blend enough it looks fine. This is a creamy, thick, compact foundation that I think wears like a heavy foundation...it’s so heavy it could double as a concealer for me, a little goes a LONG way. Good for a flawless, too-good-to-be-true finish that photographs like a dream, but I think the formula emphasizes pores a little bit. This is far too heavy for me for an everyday foundation, I’m not real sure what I was thinking when I bought it. (To be fair though, I hardly ever wear foundation.) Although foundation is a product I could give up forever, am glad I’ve got it in my collection, it’s a great fall-back product when I want a flawless and well done made-up face, it looks very polished. I don’t NEED a powder over this in the beginning of the day, it creates a pretty semi-matte look when applied sheerly. I will use a pressed powder later in the day to calm down shine. I haven’t had any breakouts because of this product, even around my oily t-zone. Not particularly budge-proof, it will rub off onto clothing, but if not touched, it lasts all day with no weird/funky look or sliding.

The compact is a chunky with a compartment beneath the foundation to store an application sponge. IMO, the compact is too big and fat to carry in my purse, but I don’t need to, I’ve never had to reapply throughout the day. I’ve been quite happy with the thick quality sponge but prefer to use my fingers (I use my fingers to apply most of my makeup, it’s just easier for me). Glides on easily, blends very well and holds onto other makeup applied over it (like blush and powder).

At $27.50 this isn’t cheap stuff but there are a few products I’m willing to splurge on and I always think skin makeup makes that cut. Overall I’m quite happy and I will repurchase.

10g/0.35 us oz, $27.30 continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2006 12:32:00 PM More reviews by lilybottle

I love this! I have yellow-toned spot prone skin, so any red spots stand out a mile, but I can cover most things with this just by carefully layering it with a concealer brush. It cuts down dramatically on the amount of fiddling around with concealer I need to do on bad skin days, and lasts for ages. I would pay anything just to be able to spend longer in bed in the morning, but I'm always pleasantly suprised by the price, considering how long it lasts. I have oily/combination skin, and I don't feel like I need powder after this, except to set it for longer when applied to particularly vicious zits.

My only negative comment is that the sponges seem to break down quite quickly, so I end up buying refills more often than I'd like to. Otherwise, a fantastic product.