September 18, 2014 | 1403 users online

Crème - MAC - Studio Tech

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2006 4:07:00 AM More reviews by Allstar1232008

So this is the first foundation that I have really ever used. I wasnt really keen on wearing makeup until my Soph. year in high school. For Christmas my mom went on a makeup spree at MAC. Afterwards, I went back to MAC to find the foundation that was best for me. The makeup artist told me that the Studio Tech Foundation (nc25) would work well for my combo. skin. Well he was partially right. The foundation looks good whenIi apply it at about 7 or so in the morning. But by noon, my face would feel and look all cakey and orange.(I live in a hot, humid city in the San Joaquin Valley). It literally looks like im wearing a mask and it looks awful. It also made the dry parts of my face more obvious after applying.I honestly dont know why I repurchased. A few days ago, i purchased my thrid Studio Tech Foundation compact. I plan on returning it to find a foundation that is better suited for my skin. Oh, and after using it for about year, I didnt really pay attention to it until now, but I now have breakouts on my cheeks and around my chin. These are places I never used to break out until I started using this foundation. The price is not terrible either (about 30 bucks with tax).

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2006 8:26:00 PM More reviews by Lk21

This covers any imperfections really well. But the packaging is a little annoying to use.Just make sure to close it well and not to keep it open for a long period of time, or it will dry out. It smells really bad, quiet honestly. And the sponge that comes with it isnt that useful; esp. if you want to cover the areas around your nose [I'd recommend using a small concealer brush for that].The sponge smells funny too, and feels weird as well. . Other than that, I don't plan on buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2006 4:55:00 PM More reviews by swapliftersmustdie

I really like this but can't really afford it lately. I love creamy foundations and this is superb IMO. I put translucent powder over it and it looks good all day. This is medium to heavy coverage suitible for rosacea.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2006 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Maxipoodle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this foundation but since its been really extra hot here in California, I returned it for studio fix fluid, studio tech was good when i was in a place w/ AC, and if i were to gooutside if would like literally melt off....lol...but i really do want to try it again when its cold here...but who knows maybe studio fix is my hg foundation!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2006 4:43:00 PM More reviews by oohbarracuda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first facial-related MAC purchase and the experience went well! This product is awesome! It's unscented - a major plus! The texture is very light and very blendable. I have a few dry patches of skin on my face that I have to make sure are truly moisturized, or else the foundation looks flakey over it. Overall, a good investment for everyday use!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/29/2006 2:59:00 AM More reviews by nikki53215

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If you have oily skin beware. I was looking for something that would give me a little more coverage then the powder foundtions I've previously used, liquids tend to be too much for my oily skin, so I decided to try this seemed like a good blance between the two. My skin is very oily and I have moderatly sized pores, and unfortunately for me this foundation made my poors look huge, I guess I'll just have to find a fuller coverage powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2006 3:58:00 AM More reviews by annmarie91

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i like this foundation very much. makes skin matte, a bit flawless and not dry. for all skintypen, maybe not for very oily skin. when you have parts with different colors in you face studio tech is great. makes great skin. but after a while you see it in winkles and you must blend it. i bought it in NC27 and it's perfect for me. makes redness, spots away. for me the foundation is very good but not really perfect. but when i were you i would buy this. give it a try. i think i must give 5 lippies because i love this foundation. it's not that great but i love the feeling and everything. matte effect lasts perhaps 5hours and the foundation the whole day. but after 8 hours the skin doesnt look perfekt. i like the sponge and mirrow and you can apply it whereever you are.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2006 1:26:00 AM More reviews by xo_nicole

i bought this in nc30 and the shade is a little but too light, so im gonna try nc35 next time. but anyways, this product was my first mac purchase and my favorite foundation. there isnt much in the packaging though and the price is really expensive, but its the closest shade i could find and it blends pretty good. it kinda feels cake-y sometimes and too much for my skin though...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2006 12:04:00 PM More reviews by renataleite

Studio tech is a great foundation, my face looks radiant,healthy.I would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2006 3:50:00 PM More reviews by blkjewprincess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I finally found a foundation that blends seamlessly & goes on smoothly. I'm a NW43 & have a hard time finding a foundation that doesn't have too many orange undertones. Studio Tech gives me a flawless look & doesn't feel heavy when applying. One application is enough for me, it lasts w/o having to touch up. Am totally hooked.