Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

A lot of people love juicy tubes but they just arent for me. Have still to find the perfect shade and to me they are very sticky and dont last very long. expensive for what they are!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

A lot of people I know recommended this product to me so I got it, but I didn't like it that much. It smells nice and the shades are lovely, but I thought it was way too sticky and thick.

I am a lipgloss fanatic! That being said.. I had to try these. There are ok. Nice shine but I cant stand the taste. I feel it running down my throat. YUCK. For a nice wet look, I would rather use MAC or VS glosses.

It was soooo sticky ! On me it looked like a cheapo lipgloss, with wayy too much shine. just not for me.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I am not a fan of lip glosses because my long hair flies into my face sticking to the gloss and spreading it over my freshly applied face. Then my hair gets sticky and tangled. However, I got this trial size juicy tube vanilla flavor and fell in love with the taste and texture. Yes, if I wear my hair down, it will still get caught in it but the good thing is that my hair doesn't pick up a lot of this gloss. It maybe because this gloss gradually absorbs into the lip, which may bother most people but is actually good for me since my lips keep a little shimmer and softness while my hair doesn't get stuck to my face. I wear it over my lipstick and like it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

It smells wonderful. That's only good thing I can say about this lip gloss. This lip gloss is very thick and sticky and it doesn't stay on for long either.
I wouldn't spend $10+ to buy this lip gloss. There are tons of other lip glosses with better quality for cheaper price.

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I have the Ultra-Light Kirsch, and I think JT's are great. They are a bit sticky and the smell is not that appealing (not sure if it's the same for other flavors). However they look great and last. If they weren't SO expensive I would build up my own JT collection.

OK I am crazy about juicy tubes, I must have about 25 (not all full size! a lot are gwp or small sizes in kits). I just love them and they all have a great smell!
Stiky but I dont mind except on windy days...

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I just have to go on the record because I simply LOVE JTs. I have far too many to list here and will continue to collect more. In no way are they similar to L'Oreal Color Juices and I wish that myth could be put to rest, oh well. JTs are superior in terms of shine, lasting power, amount, variety, packaging, scent/taste and texture (if you like thick & sticky as I do; keeps my lips hydrated. There's nothing I hate more than thin runny worthless lipgloss.). I can't say I love *all* of them as many are sheer; the standouts usually being the LE ones and those with more pigment, but there are exceptions. As a true lipgloss addict, these are at the top of my list and the ones I reach for most. They may not be for everyone and that's ok, means more for me :)

I got a sample in the GWP in Sun bronze (again) and i'm not a fan of the stickiness!! it is really shiny and looks great but i can't stand that my lips look stuck together every time i try to talk. i'll take free anyday (GWP) but i don't think i would buy this. i would rather get MAC lipglass.

Recommended for Medium Skin