Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 10/11/2005 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I am not a fan of lip glosses because my long hair flies into my face sticking to the gloss and spreading it over my freshly applied face. Then my hair gets sticky and tangled. However, I got this trial size juicy tube vanilla flavor and fell in love with the taste and texture. Yes, if I wear my hair down, it will still get caught in it but the good thing is that my hair doesn't pick up a lot of this gloss. It maybe because this gloss gradually absorbs into the lip, which may bother most people but is actually good for me since my lips keep a little shimmer and softness while my hair doesn't get stuck to my face. I wear it over my lipstick and like it.

on 10/7/2005 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

It smells wonderful. That's only good thing I can say about this lip gloss. This lip gloss is very thick and sticky and it doesn't stay on for long either.
I wouldn't spend $10+ to buy this lip gloss. There are tons of other lip glosses with better quality for cheaper price.

on 10/6/2005 3:24:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I have the Ultra-Light Kirsch, and I think JT's are great. They are a bit sticky and the smell is not that appealing (not sure if it's the same for other flavors). However they look great and last. If they weren't SO expensive I would build up my own JT collection.

on 10/1/2005 2:26:00 AM

OK I am crazy about juicy tubes, I must have about 25 (not all full size! a lot are gwp or small sizes in kits). I just love them and they all have a great smell!
Stiky but I dont mind except on windy days...

on 9/24/2005 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I just have to go on the record because I simply LOVE JTs. I have far too many to list here and will continue to collect more. In no way are they similar to L'Oreal Color Juices and I wish that myth could be put to rest, oh well. JTs are superior in terms of shine, lasting power, amount, variety, packaging, scent/taste and texture (if you like thick & sticky as I do; keeps my lips hydrated. There's nothing I hate more than thin runny worthless lipgloss.). I can't say I love *all* of them as many are sheer; the standouts usually being the LE ones and those with more pigment, but there are exceptions. As a true lipgloss addict, these are at the top of my list and the ones I reach for most. They may not be for everyone and that's ok, means more for me :)

on 9/23/2005 10:06:00 AM

I got a sample in the GWP in Sun bronze (again) and i'm not a fan of the stickiness!! it is really shiny and looks great but i can't stand that my lips look stuck together every time i try to talk. i'll take free anyday (GWP) but i don't think i would buy this. i would rather get MAC lipglass.

I am addicted to lip glosses and I adore Juicy tubes. :) They are a little thick/sticky,but they last for quite awhile and they make lips look great. My favorite is Baby doll. It has a light pink color and a delicious cake batter flavor. I also dab a little on my cheeks and brow bone for a healthy glow.

on 9/20/2005 3:25:00 PM

This is a necessity. I have several of them, with or without shimmer, and I love that they are sheer so I don't need to worry how it looks while at work. It keeps lips soft and most importantly gives an impression of plumped lips - which I unfortunately wasn't born with. For a more sophisticated glossy and luxurious (if a gloss can be like that) look I turn to DiorKiss which has more pigment and lasts longer. But for everyday-wear, Juicy Tubes are excellent. UPDATE: I forgot to doublecheck that my bag was empty, once washing it in the machine. After drying, I found one of my JT's in it, still looking as fresh as the first day, so they are WATERTIGHT too!
Try to do that with chapsticks, lipsticks, other lipglosses...UPDATE: I find that L'Oreals Color Juice is as good as Juicy Tubes, but less expencive. L'Oreal owns Lancome, so both products are so similar that I think they are made by the same manufacturer and just labeled differently.

on 9/20/2005 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I adore Lancome Juicy Tubes! Sure they're sticky but at least I know my gloss won't be dribbling down my lips and if I bump into someone I want to look good for, I won't be caught short without luscious lips! So the stickness is a small price to pay. Plus the color choice is amazing, there is definitely something for everyone. Plus with the less pigmented tubes, they are ideal for layering. I like getting the .21 oz gift set tubes so I have 4 at a time to choose from. Then I can mix and match and chop and change as often as I please. So far I have 16 of them, and I'm not stopping now!

on 9/9/2005 6:40:00 PM

I have the Icy pop juicy tube. I love the smell and taste, but it is way to sticky for me. the SO wont go near it! I wa shoping it would be a little more sheer, and can only use a little bit. I dont think I will be buying any more of the JT lipglosses.

Recommended for Medium Skin