October 21, 2014 | 1809 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2005 3:25:00 PM More reviews by syltetyta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This is a necessity. I have several of them, with or without shimmer, and I love that they are sheer so I don't need to worry how it looks while at work. It keeps lips soft and most importantly gives an impression of plumped lips - which I unfortunately wasn't born with. For a more sophisticated glossy and luxurious (if a gloss can be like that) look I turn to DiorKiss which has more pigment and lasts longer. But for everyday-wear, Juicy Tubes are excellent. UPDATE: I forgot to doublecheck that my bag was empty, once washing it in the machine. After drying, I found one of my JT's in it, still looking as fresh as the first day, so they are WATERTIGHT too!
Try to do that with chapsticks, lipsticks, other lipglosses...UPDATE: I find that L'Oreals Color Juice is as good as Juicy Tubes, but less expencive. L'Oreal owns Lancome, so both products are so similar that I think they are made by the same manufacturer and just labeled differently.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2005 8:37:00 AM More reviews by Allouette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I adore Lancome Juicy Tubes! Sure they're sticky but at least I know my gloss won't be dribbling down my lips and if I bump into someone I want to look good for, I won't be caught short without luscious lips! So the stickness is a small price to pay. Plus the color choice is amazing, there is definitely something for everyone. Plus with the less pigmented tubes, they are ideal for layering. I like getting the .21 oz gift set tubes so I have 4 at a time to choose from. Then I can mix and match and chop and change as often as I please. So far I have 16 of them, and I'm not stopping now!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2005 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Racergirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have the Icy pop juicy tube. I love the smell and taste, but it is way to sticky for me. the SO wont go near it! I wa shoping it would be a little more sheer, and can only use a little bit. I dont think I will be buying any more of the JT lipglosses.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2005 1:54:00 AM More reviews by stinkbug

I guess I just don't get it. I have three tubes of this stuff and there are things I like and dislike about this product. I like that the color is sheer and shiny and I like the taste and fragrance. However, I don't like the texture and stickiness of the product, and the price is outrageous. Would not purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2005 4:52:00 PM More reviews by oohbabyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Although this stuff is like $20, Id still buy it again. Some people say it's not pigmented enough, but that all depends on WHICH Juicy Tubes you end up getting. Like The Toffee Pop one is WAY TOO Pigmented. Its all in the matter of testing. THey are ultra shiny ultra long lasting and ultra glossy. This stuff lasts me forever and they smell soo great defenitly would repurchase

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2005 12:06:00 PM More reviews by courty

i think these are some of the worst lip glosses i've ever tried. the color looks nice, granted, but the texture is gross, in my opinion. they're extremely sticky, and are very very shiny (way too shiny). i've used the l'oreal lip glosses as well, and i think these have a better texture for a much more reasonable price. some people love these things- just not my style at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2005 12:31:00 PM More reviews by 2_pink

I do love the color/scent/flavor of my Juicy Tube (raspberry ice), but i really hate the stickiness.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2005 2:56:00 PM More reviews by love_and_hate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased a couple JTs a while ago and I use them EVERY DAY! I love them! I am forever getting compliments on how great my lips look, or people asking me what lip products I use. I havent made a dent in any of them because a little goes a LONG way. I dont find them to be terribly sticky, but they do have a little tack, which I like. I dont feel like its going to slide off my lips like most glosses, I feel like its going to stay put. My hair does get caught in it sometimes, but my hair gets stuck to my lips when I have regular gloss on too. Price is terribly high, but for a product this great, its worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2005 12:14:00 AM More reviews by zayala

I've got this in Juicy Pop, it is a lovely coral very shimmery and shiny and is fun to layer over lipstick- good staying power but like others have said, very very sticky (similar to revlon's lip vinyl) so windy day~ long hair~ ack!

I probably would have loved something like this around age 14, not a big *high gloss* girl otherwise/anymore

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2005 12:14:00 AM More reviews by MermaidBlue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this product in Spring Fling. I LOVE it so much! Its very, very thick and sticky and I LOVE that!! The scent and flavor is SUPERAMAZING! Very expensive, but very lovely lip gloss. I think it is a great luxury; will repurchase.