July 29, 2014 | 1230 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2005 1:54:00 AM More reviews by stinkbug

I guess I just don't get it. I have three tubes of this stuff and there are things I like and dislike about this product. I like that the color is sheer and shiny and I like the taste and fragrance. However, I don't like the texture and stickiness of the product, and the price is outrageous. Would not purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2005 4:52:00 PM More reviews by oohbabyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Although this stuff is like $20, Id still buy it again. Some people say it's not pigmented enough, but that all depends on WHICH Juicy Tubes you end up getting. Like The Toffee Pop one is WAY TOO Pigmented. Its all in the matter of testing. THey are ultra shiny ultra long lasting and ultra glossy. This stuff lasts me forever and they smell soo great defenitly would repurchase

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2005 12:06:00 PM More reviews by courty

i think these are some of the worst lip glosses i've ever tried. the color looks nice, granted, but the texture is gross, in my opinion. they're extremely sticky, and are very very shiny (way too shiny). i've used the l'oreal lip glosses as well, and i think these have a better texture for a much more reasonable price. some people love these things- just not my style at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2005 12:31:00 PM More reviews by 2_pink

I do love the color/scent/flavor of my Juicy Tube (raspberry ice), but i really hate the stickiness.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2005 2:56:00 PM More reviews by love_and_hate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased a couple JTs a while ago and I use them EVERY DAY! I love them! I am forever getting compliments on how great my lips look, or people asking me what lip products I use. I havent made a dent in any of them because a little goes a LONG way. I dont find them to be terribly sticky, but they do have a little tack, which I like. I dont feel like its going to slide off my lips like most glosses, I feel like its going to stay put. My hair does get caught in it sometimes, but my hair gets stuck to my lips when I have regular gloss on too. Price is terribly high, but for a product this great, its worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2005 12:14:00 AM More reviews by zayala

I've got this in Juicy Pop, it is a lovely coral very shimmery and shiny and is fun to layer over lipstick- good staying power but like others have said, very very sticky (similar to revlon's lip vinyl) so windy day~ long hair~ ack!

I probably would have loved something like this around age 14, not a big *high gloss* girl otherwise/anymore

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2005 12:14:00 AM More reviews by MermaidBlue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this product in Spring Fling. I LOVE it so much! Its very, very thick and sticky and I LOVE that!! The scent and flavor is SUPERAMAZING! Very expensive, but very lovely lip gloss. I think it is a great luxury; will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2005 11:49:00 AM More reviews by threekit

pros:

- high shine

- lasts for a long time because of its stickiness

- great shades, smells, and flavours

- easy application with slanted tip

cons:

- super expensive (averaging about $20 for one JT)

- girls with long hair, watch out- it is really sticky!

Overall, although Lancome Juicy Tubes are one of the most expensive lip glosses out on the market... it has become my favourite! I like lip gloss to be thick and sticky, and not wear off easily, so if you're like me... JTs are definitely for you.
The only thing that I hate is the price, but I think that's quite understandable. If they were a bit cheaper, I would probably buy them all, but if I did so in this case... I'd go broke pretty fast! continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2005 4:03:00 AM More reviews by benjapa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this gloss in Miracle. It is very light pink-tropical-no-show color. It does its job pretty good moisture my lips though I have very dry lips. It also contains some glitters which will show on your lips just the right amount. Did I tell you about how great the smell is? I won't be regret.

The best way to apply? I like applying it over a cute lip stain.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2005 8:55:00 PM More reviews by petitebubble

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I currently have very short hair, so the stickiness didn't bother me, but, when I've had long hair, this stuff drove me insane! Now though, I love the look of it, I don't have to reapply as much as I do most gloss, and it tastes yummy and less fakey than drugstore brands. That said, if you drop it in a club, that's a lot of money down the drain, so I think it was a one-time luxury.