BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Coarse

bought this after dropping and smashing my usual bronzer cos i couldnt afford my usual (christian dior 37 ) at the time..must say i dont really like it, it sticks to your face whether your makeu'ps dry or wet.
not a very natural colour and very powdery looking? I have benefit dandelion blusher which I really like thats why I went for hoola but I defo wont be purchasing again

Mediocre for contouring and what not.

not the best out there.

on 3/7/2011 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I have bought it about 5 or 6 times, and it's always been a go to contour shade. I have to make sure I LIGHTLY dip the brush into the product or else my skin looks dirty but its great and lasts forever.

on 3/7/2011 2:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

really good bronzer! love how it gives you the perfect glow. its matte so its great for oily people like me. it goes well on any skin tone i find. its one of those bronzers that you have to wait maybe an hour for it to blend perfectly into your cheeks and it will give you the most beautiful glow. truly amazing. the packaging is ehhh. yes its very cute but it does not look professional at all.. gooood stuff tho <3

on 3/6/2011 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had to use a light hand when applying this and it would easily go muddy on me. I held onto it for so long and then decided to swap it away. It is a great product if it works for your skin tone but for a neutral light/medium (NW/NC 25) it just didn't work. I prefer N.Y.C. Sunny 720 for it's subtle warmer color, easy application and lower cost qualities.

on 3/5/2011 6:47:00 PM

A great matte bronzer. The packaging is cute but the brush is kinda meh for me. I def. like it and would repurchase it. Doesn't make me look orange at all just bronzed. :)

on 2/18/2011 5:27:00 PM

This bronzer/contour is perfect because it doesn't show up orangey like so many bronzers do. It's matte, easy to blend, and very buildable. The color also works on everyone. My favorite is that I can wear it as a bronzer AND contour in the same look.I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out of my box!

on 2/18/2011 5:21:00 PM

I love this bronzer - it's perfect ! I prefer to just use bronzer in the Summer, I have had this from last spring-time. I love how it does not have an orange tint, which as I am quite pale I find it so hard to find something just right. I also use it on the body at times.

on 2/18/2011 5:15:00 PM

I love this bronzer. I use it every single day. I'm on to my second box. My first box lasted me for 2.5 years. This bronzer is the perfect matte shade. It isn't orangey either. I can use it when I'm more pale or when I'm tanner. It lasts on my face all day. I love this stuff. I will keep rebuying.

on 2/13/2011 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is by far my favorite bronzer. I use it not only on my face, but neck and chest as well. It's great as no glitter, or overt shine/shimmer to it. Stays put all day. BeneFit makes wonderful blush/bronzers. I prefer this to my Bare Minerals Faux Tan.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products