MAC Paint Pot in Painterly

4.3

Isodocecane, dimethicone, polyethylene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, quaternium-90 bentonite, dimethicone silylate, octyldodecanol, silica, trihydroxystearin, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, carnauba wax, propylene carbonate, triethoxycaprylylsilane. May contain: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens ferric ferroxyanide, manganese violet, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake.

on 7/12/2010 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

It's what I use everyday. I like it and it lasts a long time. But I would consider switching if something better came along.

on 7/11/2010 6:05:00 PM

I really like this, it works really well as a base, I don't get creasing or anything like that. I'm very fair with pink undertones, and it's almost a perfect match for me but it's a little darker and pinker. My only complaint is that sometimes, depending on the color of my eyeshadow, my eyeshadow gets a pink tint to it. Once my coworkers thought my eyeshadow was purple when really it was a mix of tan and dark brown...but basically what it means is you have to put more eyeshadow on for your 1st color.

on 7/7/2010 9:56:00 PM

I have a few paint pots and painterly is my favorite. Most of the time I only apply this on my eyelids (this is my natural lid color) and it even outs any darkness or redness that I have. It just brighten up my eyes.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I USE THIS EVERY DAY....... ENOUGH SAID!! LOVE THIS ONE!! It's a very creamy base AND primer that makes my shadows stay put and just really makes a difference in the look of my eyeshadows, I love it, its a staple!!!!

on 7/7/2010 9:14:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This makes a really nice base for eyeshadows. It's also good on it's own when you're going for a more natural look. .

on 7/6/2010 9:07:00 PM

Don't believe the hype.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This is an ok base, sometimes i feel like it makes my eyeshadow look to ashy, my sister also said the same thing. wouldnt buy again.

on 7/5/2010 1:36:00 AM

this dried out so fast for me, and then it was like clay. it made me eyeshadows look flat, which I should've known based on the fact that it is matte and the consistency. Will not repurchase

on 7/4/2010 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I really wanted to like this product. i loved that the color was right on with my skin tone and made a nice clean slate look to my eye lids. I had high expectations considering it is mac and it is not cheap. But in the end it creased on me like crazy with or without primer when worn alone or as a base. This may work great for you but it was just not for me.

on 7/4/2010 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I use this product almost daily! It helps my e/s stay on all day without creasing. It also looks great on its' own. It matches my skin tone completely. I also have girlfriendly but can honestly say that this color is the most practical. I very rarely go through a product and I'm almost done with this!

Top Rated MAC Products