September 21, 2014 | 1627 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2008 2:44:00 AM More reviews by dragonballz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am glad I picked this up. This formula is less waxy feeling than the original and feels more moisturizing. I think the display said the pomegranite balm's ingredients are about 98% natural, while the original Burts Bees is somewhere around 96%. There is a slight berry tint and makes lips appear fuller. This is a cheap find that is effective and more natural than the petroleum-filled alternatives.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2008 5:08:00 PM More reviews by dancemaddidance

HGHGHGHG!!!! I am IN LOVE with this lip balm! It is a great bright red/purple colour, and goes on tinted so it doesnt leave too much or too little colour. It smells great to me, and it leaves my lips feeling amazing! Unlike Chapstick, it isnt waxy, and feels smooth and lasts a really long time. The tube looks cute and its regular size so its portable. Awesome moisturizing power and my boyfriend compliments me on how great my lips feel after everytime we kiss...that has to mean something!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/14/2008 8:45:00 AM More reviews by sselougha

I initially loved this balm and it's unique smell and thought it much better than the honey one in terms or moisturising and thats why I'm giving two stars. Unfortunatly the smell got WAY too much for me and made me constantly feel sick if i had it around let alone put it on my lips. wont buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2008 12:06:00 AM More reviews by xxtaylorlaurenxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great stuff! Awesome scent, pretty sheer berry tint, plus it really moisturizes. It's not too thick either. No complaints.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2008 9:59:00 PM More reviews by littlemissrebekah

Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate is the best tinted lip balm ever! I decided to get this product because I've had super results with Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm and I like pomegranate juice and its benefits. This lip balm is priced just the same as the other Burt's Bees lip balms, which is around $3.

Unlike the other lip balms, the Pomegranate version is bright fuchsia red, and it leaves a sheer rosy wash over your lips. It's barely there, but you can definitely notice it.

The smell of this lip balm is just okay to me. Some days I'll love it, and some days I'll be a bit picky. If you're not into unique scents, I don't think this would suit you!

Like I said, this is a terrific tinted lip balm! It heals your dry, chapped lips and leaves them so moist and kissable. If you put this on at night and wake up in the morning, you'll love how healthy your lips will be!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2008 5:22:00 AM More reviews by mjacqueline

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my new current love. I've been using the Rosebud salve. This particular lip balm does not feel greasy at all but still keeps lips moisturised. It gives my lips a hint of pink and makes it looks like I have naturally healthy pink lips. I love the slightly minty taste/smell when I apply it. Definitely worth the price I paid.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2008 9:04:00 AM More reviews by laratf

HG!! I bought this in desperation at a CVS over the winter when I thought my lips couldn't survive 5 more minutes of DC ice and wind. The promise of replenishment and pomegranate oil sounded too good to pass up, but my hopes were not high for a $3 balm. Consider my lips pleasantly surprised when not only were they drenched in moisture, but they were tinted THE perfect shade of pink! Now, I don't leave the house without swiping this little beauty on my kisser. I buy it by the two-pack at Target and have stashed one in every purse, one at my desk at work, one in my car...you name it! I have tried every tinted balm out there and this is great stuff. Highly recommended and you can't beat the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2008 3:09:00 PM More reviews by MusicalAmanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Great lip balm.
Conditions and adds a hint of natural color--like your lips are ACTUALLY that color! Not too glossy either, just a boost of moisure. THE perfect lip balm.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2008 4:57:00 PM More reviews by strawberryicepop

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really do love this lip balm, it makes my lips so moisturized and leaves a nice tint <3. Plus it's easy to find and doesn't cost very much. I think this is the first time that I've used up a lipbalm...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2008 4:07:00 PM More reviews by sandyxcandy

i HIGHLY recommend this product

i must say that i wasn't willing to buy another burts bees product after using the original one because it just dried out my lips but this product is the BEST THING EVER since vaseline!!!!

its so great, and does replenish your lips, gives your lips a nice color so you don't look so dead and overall its just great!!!!