December 20, 2014 | 847 users online

Liquid - Almay - Clear Complexion Blemish Healing Makeup

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2004 12:35:00 PM More reviews by bellabambina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in Honey, it is an OK color match for me, it isn't perfect but it works I think (maybe a teensy too pink). Texture is OK, it could have more coverage but it doesn't cover flaws too well so a concealer would need to be used. It doesn't seem to break me out too much. This is probably an indication it doesn't have any pore clogging ingredients. I have noticed that if a foundation contains sunscreen it WILL make me break out terribly. Thankfully, they left the sunscreens out of this one. It is not oily or shiny, pretty matte. Hate the packaging though (glass bottle), would have preferred a tube. With repeated use, the foundation gunks up under the cap and looks really gross after a while---bummer!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2004 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Luanamai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

BEWARE...this bottle leaks!! Colors are way off...like many reviewers have stated already!! I chose "sand" and it had way too much yellow...the next one lighter was way too pink-toned...and finally the lightest was of course too ivory pale for me. I am fair skinned with naturally rosy cheeks, so, I do not need pink foundation. Anyway, "sand" was too yellow, but at the store it was the best match out of my three best options. Returned it to the store and it leaked in my purse...you could see how if it isn't upright, the foundation floods into the large square semi-transparent cap, eventually dripping out the sides. Do not waste the $11...go get a consultation at Paula Dorf instead!!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2004 7:10:00 PM More reviews by Cayden19

This totally dried out my skin. on top of that, the color was terrible. Maybe i picked the wrong match but my friend walked up to me and said,"are you wearing foundation?" I said yes. and she said, "it's very visible. like a cakey mask". well, i threw it away after that. it was just a waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2004 3:10:00 PM More reviews by bdplatt

I stopped using this foundation a while ago because I was following a skin regimine and had a cream that made it hard to blend this stuff into my skin. But I stopped that skin regimine and started using this stuff again. I don't know why I ever stopped using this! This stuff rocks. It covers my red marks and the color matches my face perfectly. It stays on all day and doesn't rub off. I have quite oily skin, and haven't used this in the summer though, so I'm interested to see how it fairs in the humidity. I will update later.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2004 3:53:00 PM More reviews by KTbabyo06

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this foundation! The color matches my skin really well (I'm pretty fair and use Ivory), and the coverage is pretty good! It dries me out a little but as long as it doesn't break me out, i'm happy! It's also super cheap!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/21/2004 3:48:00 PM More reviews by just_a_teen

I first i likes the product and thought it did good as a foundation After about 4-5 days though it started to dry out my face, so on the packaging it says if it does that dont use it for a few days. so i waited a few days and i put it on only to find it drying out my skin again! it didnt even help w/ me blemishes!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2004 1:32:00 PM More reviews by GUNNER

Well,, I have a sample of this, and the coverage was good, goes on very matte but my skin is feeling irritated, sorta burning in spots, no idea if its this or not, but I have idea what else it could be.
I dont like the salisic acid in it, maybe too much for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2004 8:48:00 PM More reviews by christallef

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't like it the first time I tried this on...maybe the color Netual is not quite right for me and I had not been using liquid foundation for a long long while (I usually prefers powder foundation). A few weeks later, I tried it on a again and I actually adopted to it...maybe the weather is turning cold so more suitable for a liquid foundation.

It is sheer in texture but it gives very good coverage. It doesn't make my skin oily..in fact, it seems to control oil better than my other expensive powder foundations. I think I'll purchase another shade and do some mixing to create a customized color for the winter.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2004 5:46:00 PM More reviews by aeroxy82

just tried this a couple days ago...im really pleased. the closest shade i could find to match my skin was 05 bisque, and though its a little yellow-y for my med olive complexion, it works well. and its sheer enough where it doesnt matter too much. its very light and smooth but covers well enough w/ out looking like youre wearing a mask, which is the problem i had with the L'oreal True Match. winner!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2004 12:14:00 PM More reviews by glamourmama

Am really liking this foundation for my combo/oily acne prone skin. I have the color 04 Sand, and it is a VERY good match for my NC30/35 skintone. I like the slight yellow undertone which neutralizes some ruddiness I have on my cheeks. Gives me a nice matte finish and doesnt feel like it's clogging my pores at all. Will continue to purchase!