September 19, 2014 | 1761 users online

Liquid - Almay - Clear Complexion Blemish Healing Makeup

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 11/21/2004 3:48:00 PM More reviews by just_a_teen

I first i likes the product and thought it did good as a foundation After about 4-5 days though it started to dry out my face, so on the packaging it says if it does that dont use it for a few days. so i waited a few days and i put it on only to find it drying out my skin again! it didnt even help w/ me blemishes!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2004 1:32:00 PM More reviews by GUNNER

Well,, I have a sample of this, and the coverage was good, goes on very matte but my skin is feeling irritated, sorta burning in spots, no idea if its this or not, but I have idea what else it could be.
I dont like the salisic acid in it, maybe too much for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2004 8:48:00 PM More reviews by christallef

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't like it the first time I tried this on...maybe the color Netual is not quite right for me and I had not been using liquid foundation for a long long while (I usually prefers powder foundation). A few weeks later, I tried it on a again and I actually adopted to it...maybe the weather is turning cold so more suitable for a liquid foundation.

It is sheer in texture but it gives very good coverage. It doesn't make my skin oily..in fact, it seems to control oil better than my other expensive powder foundations. I think I'll purchase another shade and do some mixing to create a customized color for the winter.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2004 5:46:00 PM More reviews by aeroxy82

just tried this a couple days ago...im really pleased. the closest shade i could find to match my skin was 05 bisque, and though its a little yellow-y for my med olive complexion, it works well. and its sheer enough where it doesnt matter too much. its very light and smooth but covers well enough w/ out looking like youre wearing a mask, which is the problem i had with the L'oreal True Match. winner!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2004 12:14:00 PM More reviews by glamourmama

Am really liking this foundation for my combo/oily acne prone skin. I have the color 04 Sand, and it is a VERY good match for my NC30/35 skintone. I like the slight yellow undertone which neutralizes some ruddiness I have on my cheeks. Gives me a nice matte finish and doesnt feel like it's clogging my pores at all. Will continue to purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2004 7:14:00 AM More reviews by honeybunny19

very good foundation. i can work out in it and not feel like my face is suffocating. i don't know how well it treats blemishes but as long as it doesn't create new ones im loving it. the color is decent (sand) for my medium yellow (nc30) skin tone and it lasts all day, nice creamy buildable medium coverage. really a steal from the drugstore. yes, the packaging sucks but the product is great so i'll deal.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2004 4:09:00 AM More reviews by KathrynnLouise

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the colours as I have yellow toned skin and it blends very well. I also like the fact that it doesn't shift in the humid climate here in northern Queensland Australia. Yes the packaging sucks, but I use a cotton bud instead of upending the bottle . Would be happier if it came in a pump. But I will put up with this because the product looks great and doesn't seem to cause breakout.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2004 5:34:00 PM More reviews by danmama

I've been on the foundation hunt for some time now. I have T-zone adult acne (monthly) all packaged in a 36 year old wrapper. The dry areas get all flaky from the acne meds, and the acne area is only 70% tamed.
I just got this and I think it's okay. The jury is still out, but I'm hopeful. It doesn't feel too heavy and I just got a Lancome powder and a Mac blot powder to play with. I'm always interested in the comments here.

I returned the creme superbalanced from Clinique. It was gooey. It looked good but I just didn't like the idea of smearing it on my face. I apply the liquid with a brush and it is more palitable.

The packaging is very messy. I would love to see it in a pump!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2004 4:31:00 AM More reviews by msjene

I am simply amazed by this foundation. I used the highest end foundation (Cle de Peau, La Prairie Caviar) and everything else. I have oily skin that can get dehydrated rather quickly. This foundation gave me coverage without looking dry or cakey, didn't make me break out and lasted all day. Amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2004 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Ckrats

Finally, a great foundation that doesn't add more problem to my oiliness, without any harmful ingredients, easy to blend, great colour match (05 Bisque matches my light olive asian skin just great, can also use the 03 natural), the list just goes on. I have spent almost months to replace my superfit which altho a great foundation has some comedogenic ingrds in it. Tried from higher end (Prescriptives, Lancome, EL, Clinique, Trish McEvoy) to lower end (Revlon, Max Factor, Maybelinne). I can now finally say I am sticking to this and my search is over. Not to forget many thanks to those in MUA who recommended this product to me and all those who share their reviews here. If you haven't tried it, I suggest you do.