Noxzema Original Skin Cream

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Stearic Acid , Linseed Oil , Soybean Oil , Fragrance , Ammonium Hydroxide , Camphor , Menthol , Eucalyptus Oil , Propylene Glycol , Gelatin , Calcium Hydroxide (end)///// (ORIGINAL DEEP CLEANSING CREAM INGREDIENTS: 4/9/15): Water, Stearic Acid, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil (Linseed), Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Propylene Glycol, Gelatin, Camphor, Phenol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Calcium Hydroxide, Menthol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Fragrance.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is the most irritating product I have ever used on my face. If you want to give yourself a skin disorder, a rash, or a third degree burn, use this. Otherwise, save yourself the agony.

LET ME SEE, CAMPHOR, EUCOLYPTUS, MENTHOL, PHENOL and OIL!!! GET SERIOUS!!! WHY NOT JUST WASH YOUR FACE WITH LISTERINE MOUTH WASH INSTEAD!!! LOL!! !! Used it when I was a kid 1st starting off with skincare and didn't know any better! THIS STUFF IS TOXIC, IT WILL BURN YOUR SKIN! All those nasty ingredients are CAUSTIC TO THE SKIN AND CAN DAMAGE SKIN!!!

I love this product! I've used Noxema for 8 years. I used the Clinique mild facial bar several years ago, but it made my skin feel dry and didn't do much for my complexion. (I have normal to combination skin.) I tried Noxema, and loved the results. It cleansed my skin well, without leaving a residue or making it feel dry. I have never had a lot of pimples, but I rarely have them when I use Noxema regularly. The smell (menthol) blew me away when I first tried it, but I'm used to it now and I actually like it, it kind of wakes you up in the morning. It's a great drugstore buy! (BTW - I use the one in the jar...I don't think the kind in the pump works as well.)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Bad product. Irritating ingredients. This stuff should be outlawed. I used it as a teenager because I simply didn't know any better. Yes, it has a cooling sensation, feels great on, and smells refreshing, but it's really not suitable for your face, and can over-dry the hell out of it. With all the skin care advances and knowledge we now have, I'm amazed Noxzema sticks with this old-fashioned formula, completely outdated formula.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this product. I remember my mom using this growing up, especially whenever we got a sunburn. But my skin just doesn't feel clean after using it. I do love the scent though. I wish they made a lotion!

I think all ladies use this at least once around age 13. 14 years later, I can look back and let all of you know - DO NOT USE THIS STUFF!

This product is awful!! It completly irritated my skin, and turned it bright red. The main ingredient in here is menthol, and i have now discovered that menthol is extremely bad for the skin. there is nothing to benefit from noxzema

this stuff is geasy and gross. i dont understand how this cleanses your face. i also dont appreciate the packaging-makes it eary for gearms to accumulate

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Pretty good as a cream cleanser. I use it during the winter months, since my skin doesn't get as oily then. (In the summer I need to switch to a liquid cleanser.) I love the tingly feeling and the menthol smell. :)

As a little girl, I used to watch my mom slather this stuff on her face. The menthol smell is very familiar and brings back memories. I used this for about 20 years myself, using it as an all-purpose skin cream, cleanser, and skin coolant for those awful sunburned days. I never found this to be too oily and it did make my face feel soft and tingly, but I have since found so many great products for my skin. Don't know that I'd go back to this. But overall, not a bad product; one that has apparently stood the test of time.