October 24, 2014 | 1406 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass in clear

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2001 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Curlyhair

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i love this product! it was such a great find and it lasts a long time. even my mom wears it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2001 12:01:00 PM More reviews by sher

MAC Lipglass in clear is a great product for creating a long-lasting, super shiny mouth. Lipglass has a tacky texture which provides great staying power. You can put lipglass on over one of your lipsticks to take advantage of its super shine, or try mixing lipglass with MAC pigments for extra fun.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2001 3:35:00 AM More reviews by blyss

I really do like this gloss. Originally I thought I might not like it since a lot of people noted that it really was sticky. When I tried it, it wasnt sticky at all. A little thick but completely wearable. It gave great shine and great long wear. I was really suprised also by the amount they give you and the price. It's really affordable and you receive a LARGE amount too. Definately recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2001 1:11:00 PM More reviews by DianeL

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this lipgloss. It stays on well, and really shines. But it is sticky and gooey feeling. You need to use a light hand with it.Also, I do not like the application, I wish they would do it in a tube with brush like WTF.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2001 12:06:00 PM More reviews by muffin_70506

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I loved the lipglass in clear! It's nice to add to your favorite lipstick to shine it up! Two thumbs WAY up!