MAC Lipglass in clear

3.8

hydrogenated polyisobutene, simmondsia chinesis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, copernica cerifera (carnauba) wax, tocopheryl acetate, silica, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, alumina, tin oxide, vanillin, phenoxyethanol

THis is the only lipglass I actually own an dI love it as it can make any lipstick glossy and keep the color put! I love that it comes in a tube so there's no brush or applicator that gets dirty.

Great product!! I am on my third one! It really makes any lipcolor glossy when applied on top! And lasts for hours and hours. Just don't wear it on a windy day cause your hair will stick to your mouth!! LOL!

i love this product! it was such a great find and it lasts a long time. even my mom wears it!

MAC Lipglass in clear is a great product for creating a long-lasting, super shiny mouth. Lipglass has a tacky texture which provides great staying power. You can put lipglass on over one of your lipsticks to take advantage of its super shine, or try mixing lipglass with MAC pigments for extra fun.

I really do like this gloss. Originally I thought I might not like it since a lot of people noted that it really was sticky. When I tried it, it wasnt sticky at all. A little thick but completely wearable. It gave great shine and great long wear. I was really suprised also by the amount they give you and the price. It's really affordable and you receive a LARGE amount too. Definately recommend it.

I like this lipgloss. It stays on well, and really shines. But it is sticky and gooey feeling. You need to use a light hand with it.Also, I do not like the application, I wish they would do it in a tube with brush like WTF.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I loved the lipglass in clear! It's nice to add to your favorite lipstick to shine it up! Two thumbs WAY up!

Recommended for Medium Skin