November 20, 2014 | 1999 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Extra Super Lash mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2003 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Dubp

I bought this a few days back and I LOVE it! It lengthens more as compared to Max Factor and Loreal etc. It didn't leave my lashes clumpy or flaky like the one from Max Factor and the curls stay after application.

I Love it so much that I bought myself an extra one

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2003 9:42:00 AM More reviews by murphy15

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A fantastic mascara at an awesome price! Among the best I've tried. Love the brush- it is wide at one end, tapering down to narrow, so you can get to every single lash. Never a single clump either! It coats and separates every lash without being too thick and clumpy. This one is definitely worth a try.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2003 1:49:00 AM More reviews by leanan

This is the best mascara I`ve tried! This makes my eyelashes really dramatic. It curls and gives definition. And it`s so cheap!!!!!!Update 14.06.2004: It really looked good for at first, so I`m sorry to say that this mascara smudges really badly on me. I won`t buy it again, but anyway it`s a good deal for the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2003 4:34:00 PM More reviews by jbovinsky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this mascara. It gives a lot of color and makes my lashes thick and defined. It doesn't lengthen a lot unless I put on a second coat, but when I do--wow! My lashes are then quite long.

I didn't give this a 5, for a couple of reasons: I do have to wipe off the brush before I use it. And it's a little harder to get off than some mascaras I've used. There always seems to be a slight residue left after washing with soap and water. But for $1.97, I will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2003 4:57:00 PM More reviews by smee123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This mascara is good. I have asian lashes and this mascara looks sooo very very natural looking when it's on. Seperates well. No raccoon eyes or smudging and you have to wipe the end of the wand before using it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2003 2:09:00 PM More reviews by mandy_mann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mascara gives good definition and excellent separation. It also applies smoothly. It doesnt build thickness at all but the mascara is an excellent value and has good performance. It stayed on all day without smudging. A smudgefree mascara is a BIG DEAL for me. I'm staying with this.

Hint: to get some thickness, use mascara to coat lash tips first, then apply mascara as usual.

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2003 12:06:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great, inexpensive, black and brown/black mascara! The brush is fantastic, and it doesn't smudge at all! Removes completely with baby oil and water on a kleenex, but also rinses off with plain old soap and water! Great product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2003 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Nickilee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This did not work for me at all, it left my lashes spikey and hard...just horrible!!! Good thing that it is so inexpensive, makes it easy to toss it out!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2003 11:53:00 AM More reviews by lovelyliisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I found this to be a very good mascara. Good lash definition, separation and length with no smudges or flakes. And the black shade really makes my lashes stand out-I love that it a mascara. One thing I've noticed though is that because the wand is thinner than some a LOT of product tends to collect on it. So I always wipe it down before I use it. But overall this stuff does a great job and is CHEEEEEEEAP! :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2003 6:21:00 PM More reviews by xxwesishotxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really wanted to love this mascara, but it just didn't work for me. Clumped my eyelashes together although it did lengthen a tiny bit. I guess I shall continue my search for the perfect mascara.