July 26, 2014 | 1597 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Extra Super Lash mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2003 4:57:00 PM More reviews by smee123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This mascara is good. I have asian lashes and this mascara looks sooo very very natural looking when it's on. Seperates well. No raccoon eyes or smudging and you have to wipe the end of the wand before using it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2003 2:09:00 PM More reviews by mandy_mann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mascara gives good definition and excellent separation. It also applies smoothly. It doesnt build thickness at all but the mascara is an excellent value and has good performance. It stayed on all day without smudging. A smudgefree mascara is a BIG DEAL for me. I'm staying with this.

Hint: to get some thickness, use mascara to coat lash tips first, then apply mascara as usual.

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2003 12:06:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great, inexpensive, black and brown/black mascara! The brush is fantastic, and it doesn't smudge at all! Removes completely with baby oil and water on a kleenex, but also rinses off with plain old soap and water! Great product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2003 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Nickilee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This did not work for me at all, it left my lashes spikey and hard...just horrible!!! Good thing that it is so inexpensive, makes it easy to toss it out!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2003 11:53:00 AM More reviews by lovelyliisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I found this to be a very good mascara. Good lash definition, separation and length with no smudges or flakes. And the black shade really makes my lashes stand out-I love that it a mascara. One thing I've noticed though is that because the wand is thinner than some a LOT of product tends to collect on it. So I always wipe it down before I use it. But overall this stuff does a great job and is CHEEEEEEEAP! :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2003 6:21:00 PM More reviews by xxwesishotxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really wanted to love this mascara, but it just didn't work for me. Clumped my eyelashes together although it did lengthen a tiny bit. I guess I shall continue my search for the perfect mascara.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2003 2:15:00 PM More reviews by AlleyCat415

How this gets passed off as a mascara is beyond me. I bought into the hype that it was great. Tried it. Threw it out after 2 days of use.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2003 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Nikkele18

This is a normal mascara. not too spectacular lol. But I do have to give it credit, its better than some high end mascaras I have tried. Definetly better than L'oreal lash arcitect-(dont purchase!)
It actually separates nicely, lengths a little less than I like but not too bad, and adds a little bit of thickness which is good and stays on all day. No smudging or hard lashes (i hate that!)
Will repurchase in future if low on money and etc.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2003 9:20:00 AM More reviews by loveuntold

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

For the price, this really is a great mascara. Although it only lengthened my lashes a bit, it made them look super full and added curl. It doesn't smudge or clump at all. When I'm low on cash and in need of mascara, this is what I go for!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2003 11:24:00 AM More reviews by nobiki

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

easily applied, the brush has a nice heft and thickness to it. it did not sting my eyes when going on, or at any time during the day. applied to uncurled lashes, it still lifted them up slightly.

not a huge amount of length, but great volume. made lashes look enhanced, but still natural, not 'out there.'

after 2 hours - no smudging, no flaking, no stinging. i didn't use a lash brush to separate lashes after application, but each lash looks very defined.

after 6 hours - still no smudging or stinging. one flake. and my eyelid isn't twitching - one thing about wearing mascaras i really hate.

after 10 hours - still no smudging or stinging, and no more flaking. also survived crying with careful wiping (i was reading the lorax to my son - i cry when the barbaloots have to leave). no racoon eyes either.

removal - easy, very little residue left, and no soreness in the morning.

awesome product, cheap, one of the best ever. if they make a waterproof version that works this well, it is my new HG. yes, i will buy again. for something this good, there is no reason lancome should ever get another penny from me for mascara.

Update: still loving this, although the mascara does dry out in the tube rather quickly. this is the only bad part, although it might not be a bad thing safety-wise to repurchase mascara monthly. it would add up $$wise, though. Lancome is almost $23 with tax, so $46 a year VS. Rimmel $3 x 12 = $36, woohoo, still a bargain. continued >>