December 19, 2014 | 1575 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2003 2:58:00 PM More reviews by caraz06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

funny story...went out to buy endless, accidentally got extra super lash...went to return it and get the endless, realized i only paid $2 for the extra super (walmart thank you) so i kept both to compare...Right now I have endless on one eye and extra super on the other...not much difference...extra super lengthens a bit more and is a bit thicker...harder to separate lashes with lash comb but really this mascara doesnt clump to even always need lash comb. Surprised at how different the ratings are for these 2 when to me they seem to be pretty much the same...damn good for $2-4!! Bolder but does not give the look of as many lashes as Max Faxtor Stretch and Separate. I've tried at least 7 drugstore mascaras now so take my word...this stuff is good.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2003 11:55:00 AM More reviews by gurly_gurl

Myboyfriend and i just broke up, so before i went to see him i used this mascara...and by the end of the night there was mascara all over my face and his from crying. Definitly not waterproof but i love the way it looks for its price.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2003 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Dubp

I bought this a few days back and I LOVE it! It lengthens more as compared to Max Factor and Loreal etc. It didn't leave my lashes clumpy or flaky like the one from Max Factor and the curls stay after application.

I Love it so much that I bought myself an extra one

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2003 9:42:00 AM More reviews by murphy15

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A fantastic mascara at an awesome price! Among the best I've tried. Love the brush- it is wide at one end, tapering down to narrow, so you can get to every single lash. Never a single clump either! It coats and separates every lash without being too thick and clumpy. This one is definitely worth a try.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2003 1:49:00 AM More reviews by leanan

This is the best mascara I`ve tried! This makes my eyelashes really dramatic. It curls and gives definition. And it`s so cheap!!!!!!Update 14.06.2004: It really looked good for at first, so I`m sorry to say that this mascara smudges really badly on me. I won`t buy it again, but anyway it`s a good deal for the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2003 4:34:00 PM More reviews by jbovinsky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this mascara. It gives a lot of color and makes my lashes thick and defined. It doesn't lengthen a lot unless I put on a second coat, but when I do--wow! My lashes are then quite long.

I didn't give this a 5, for a couple of reasons: I do have to wipe off the brush before I use it. And it's a little harder to get off than some mascaras I've used. There always seems to be a slight residue left after washing with soap and water. But for $1.97, I will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2003 4:57:00 PM More reviews by smee123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This mascara is good. I have asian lashes and this mascara looks sooo very very natural looking when it's on. Seperates well. No raccoon eyes or smudging and you have to wipe the end of the wand before using it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2003 2:09:00 PM More reviews by mandy_mann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mascara gives good definition and excellent separation. It also applies smoothly. It doesnt build thickness at all but the mascara is an excellent value and has good performance. It stayed on all day without smudging. A smudgefree mascara is a BIG DEAL for me. I'm staying with this.

Hint: to get some thickness, use mascara to coat lash tips first, then apply mascara as usual.

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2003 12:06:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great, inexpensive, black and brown/black mascara! The brush is fantastic, and it doesn't smudge at all! Removes completely with baby oil and water on a kleenex, but also rinses off with plain old soap and water! Great product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2003 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Nickilee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This did not work for me at all, it left my lashes spikey and hard...just horrible!!! Good thing that it is so inexpensive, makes it easy to toss it out!