Rimmel Extra Super Lash mascara

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

This mascara is wonderful! It is very cheap(I only paid $2 for it), and it works as well as my usual mascara-Lancome Definicils- but costs so much less. It makes my lashes very long and full, and lasts all day. It is one of the best drugstore mascaras that I've tried. I will definetly be purchasing this again!

*UPDATE* This mascara dries out after about a week and gets very dry and clumpy. I'm glad I only paid 2 bucks for it.

this is the shitist mascara i wore its also water proof it gives no definition does nothing for the lashs and it looks like you just put black paint on you eye lashs it was so messy and took forever to dry also caused my eyes to swell up next mornig dont buy

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This is your basic mascara. Doesn't promise the world and is very easy to get great looking lashes. Plus it is really cheap!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is by far one of the worst mascaras ever!Even after applying several coats,there was no thickness,just slightly darker lashes.This also takes forever to dry and is very messy to apply.

funny story...went out to buy endless, accidentally got extra super lash...went to return it and get the endless, realized i only paid $2 for the extra super (walmart thank you) so i kept both to compare...Right now I have endless on one eye and extra super on the other...not much difference...extra super lengthens a bit more and is a bit thicker...harder to separate lashes with lash comb but really this mascara doesnt clump to even always need lash comb. Surprised at how different the ratings are for these 2 when to me they seem to be pretty much the same...damn good for $2-4!! Bolder but does not give the look of as many lashes as Max Faxtor Stretch and Separate. I've tried at least 7 drugstore mascaras now so take my word...this stuff is good.

Myboyfriend and i just broke up, so before i went to see him i used this mascara...and by the end of the night there was mascara all over my face and his from crying. Definitly not waterproof but i love the way it looks for its price.

I bought this a few days back and I LOVE it! It lengthens more as compared to Max Factor and Loreal etc. It didn't leave my lashes clumpy or flaky like the one from Max Factor and the curls stay after application.

I Love it so much that I bought myself an extra one

A fantastic mascara at an awesome price! Among the best I've tried. Love the brush- it is wide at one end, tapering down to narrow, so you can get to every single lash. Never a single clump either! It coats and separates every lash without being too thick and clumpy. This one is definitely worth a try.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is the best mascara I`ve tried! This makes my eyelashes really dramatic. It curls and gives definition. And it`s so cheap!!!!!!Update 14.06.2004: It really looked good for at first, so I`m sorry to say that this mascara smudges really badly on me. I won`t buy it again, but anyway it`s a good deal for the money.

I really like this mascara. It gives a lot of color and makes my lashes thick and defined. It doesn't lengthen a lot unless I put on a second coat, but when I do--wow! My lashes are then quite long.

I didn't give this a 5, for a couple of reasons: I do have to wipe off the brush before I use it. And it's a little harder to get off than some mascaras I've used. There always seems to be a slight residue left after washing with soap and water. But for $1.97, I will definitely repurchase.

Popular Mascaras