Dove Beauty Bar

4.4

sodium lauroyl isethionate, stearic acid, sodium tallowate or sodium palmitate, lauric acid, sodium isethionate, water, sodium stearate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoate or sodium palm kernelate, fragrance, sodium chloride, tetrasodium edta, tetrasodium etidronate, titanium dioxide.

on 1/13/2008 4:59:00 PM

I stopped using shower gels when I moved a few months ago and started buying the Dove beauty bar again. I really like the smell and it gets me clean without drying my skin. I am a huge fan of Dove's advertising campaign in which they use real women as models. I love the the fact they dont perpetuate the one size fits all standard of beauty. I know its an advertising campaign designed to make the company money but I cant help but support a company that shows how beautiful real women are. It feels good to buy from a company doing SOMETHING positive for women's self esteem plus the soap is great.

on 1/4/2008 12:13:00 AM

Classic soap that cleans well and smells WONDERFUL. Brings back many memories of playing in the bathtub as a child. We ALWAYS had Dove soap in the bathroom growing up. Perfect to cleanse and soothe itchy wintertime (or anytime your skin is dry) skin.

on 1/3/2008 9:39:00 AM

This is my HG of all soaps. First of all, the scent can not be beat. I use this in the shower and have even used it on my face from time to time with no problems. Actually, I have used Dove in moments of desperation on my face during stubborn breakouts, and I swear, they cleared up quicker.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

i love dove soaps. my skin always feels beautifull moisturized, silky and soft after my shower.

on 12/25/2007 10:37:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I use this after I use dipilatory cream just to calm everything down. I never get irritated skin thanks to this fantastic classic soap. The scent is out of this world too. Nothing can compare.

on 12/22/2007 5:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This soap doesn't cleanse very well. It left me feeling filmy and greasy, and I ended up with some acne too. I guess it was moisturizing, but I can always use lotion for that, I want my soap to clean!

This soap is good, I grew up using it. It lathers well and is moisturizing. However I don't like the fact that I run out of it so fast, 2 weeks. I'm going to be trying out more expensive soaps out now, I like nice bath products and that is one arena I have yet to explore.

on 11/28/2007 6:06:00 AM

I love love love love the smell of this soap. I can't say it enough. I love showering because I love the rich lather and the way it rinses clean with just a hint of moisture.

I haven't used this on my face, I strictly use this on my body. I like to spray perfume on my skin right after I shower with Dove because the perfume smells so much better (if you like soapy scents, then this will work for you). I have also used perfumes I don't like as much over a Dove scented body and I swear I've decided to keep a lot of my old perfumes. continued >>

on 11/26/2007 11:09:00 PM

After years of searching for my HG cleanser and $$$ spent, I went back into my medicine cabinet and found this white bar of soap still in its box. I just love the smell of this soap and the way it makes my face feel so clean. I have been using this for a few months and still love it. I think this is the least expensive cleansing product I have purchased and the happiest I have been and my face is glowing! Try it.

on 11/20/2007 3:10:00 PM

Just keep coming back to this staple. This is one of the very few products that doesn't make my normal-combination skin freak out and go zitty. Smells good, feels good, and kills 2 birds with one stone as I can use it on both face and body. Yay!

Popular Gels/Soaps