December 22, 2014 | 1746 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2007 2:19:00 AM More reviews by anjalisharma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

this soap is a staple,an everyday product.just love this-even tho i use it only in the shower n not on my face anymore,it still finds a place of honor in my bath.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2007 9:42:00 PM More reviews by taizi

I love this soap! I use it for both my face and body. It's a great soap/moisturizer for your face if you need something mild. I have pretty acne prone skin and I use BP point something with tretoinifid;oij cream. Sorry... I can't spell those complicated names. Anyhow, so it's good if you're looking for a mild and gentle cleanser. For the body, it's great, it left my skin soft and moisturized. Good stuff. : )

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2007 1:40:00 PM More reviews by mayanquice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

white bar--I love this this bar! I was scared to use a bar on my face but, I did. It felt squeaky clean. At first I thought I felt a film onmy face but I now (after usng it for a week) realize that it is moisterized. It is also TOMT right now & it is doing an excellent job at maintaining my combo skin. It is summer & doing well taking care of oily skin I will try the winter to see how it does. I will definetly buy agin & for $.99 I can't beat it. I got mine in the sample isle at Target & it is just the right size I need for washing my face. I think the regular one would be too bulky for a quick wash.
UPDATE: Winter & this bar do not work together. I got very dry this year & needed a cream cleanser so I got Aveeno & am hapy w/it. I will keeo this bar for sure for the summer. I would like it to come w/ a small soap holder as part of it's pacckaging but I guess I can't have everything, lol.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2007 2:12:00 PM More reviews by charlotte005

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I must have really sensitive skin, because the dove cream bar, just like any other soap (gel, bar form, whatever), dries out my skin. I wouldn't dream of using it on my face, and I actually don't think I have used it on my entire body, just my hands. It's a typical wash basin soap here.

Drying is such a big no-no, but I decided to give it a two because I like the design of the bar and because it's so democratic in price.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2007 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Dana5489

I like this soap. It really makes a difference in the softness of my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2007 8:24:00 AM More reviews by mk80

I use soaps in the shower only and never on my face (previous experiments didnt yield desired results :)) or hair (scary!!)... On the other hand, my husband is an all-soap-only type of person and nothing can take him away from his Irish Springs but this winter I MADE him use dove as a bath soap... After a few (ignored) protests, we both found that Dove works great for us... Also, it holds its texture even after a few days... So no complaints... Incidentally, I do like the Dove signature fragrance...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2007 8:42:00 AM More reviews by Pragga

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have dry skin and it really helps to prevent dryness I usually get after a bath/shower. The DOVE soaps before used to melt and lose its shape when i used them, but the ones now don't do that. I love the fragrance and it is really gentle on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2007 1:10:00 AM More reviews by peechez5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE my Dove! I have been using dove for about 8 years and I couldn't live without it. I have very sensitive normal skin and there are only a couple things I can use to wash my face that don't give me a rash or breakout and Dove soap is one of them. I love the fact that my face feels clean and moisturized after I wash and it rinses clean too. I use it morning and night all year round from head to toe and my skin is very clear and soft. Dove's my staple for life!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2007 11:01:00 PM More reviews by PolkadotRobot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is so gross! read the ingredients..um...no...I don't think so! not on my face! I'm pretty much hooked on homeade soap now simply because I can't handle the chemicals in INDUSTRIAL soaps.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2007 7:32:00 PM More reviews by maure

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

On recommendation of my skin Dr. I have been using Dove Soap to wash my face 2x a day. I have been also using Retin A for almost 20 years--- and, yup the same Doc said Dove is the best ( mild) cleanser to use. I love the smell of the original Dove, but the new green Cool moisture is a close second favorite.