April 23, 2014 | 1909 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2006 3:10:00 PM More reviews by klt1972

I've been using Dove for face and body for several years. I've always gotten compliments on my skin. I recently switched to a Mary Kay cleanser, and guess what! I'm 34 years old with zits! I didn't even have zits as a teenager!! Needless to say, I'm going back to Dove and will be faithful forever more.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2006 5:36:00 AM More reviews by lopper

Smells good but too flowery and girlish for me. However, it does leave the bathroom smelling really good after I shower. It doesn't dry out my skin during the summer btu during winter I like to follow up with Olay Body butter ribbons.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2006 10:22:00 PM More reviews by Nickylily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Both the pink and white Dove bar soaps are great for leaving my skin touchably soft and clean smelling. The price is so great. Sometimes it's hard to believe this is a drugstore item it is so good!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2006 12:10:00 PM More reviews by NettieMae

I love this. I have very sensitive skin, and this is the only thing I can use to wash my body that does not dry me out or make me itch.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2006 5:14:00 PM More reviews by nicesmile

thought i'd share that i don't like this 'beauty bar', SOAP! i think people love it so much b/c you're supposed to, it's a classic. however, classic or not, this stuff is too harsh for my skin. maybe my skin is just THAT sensitive but this stuff has me itching like crazy. i can and do use the sensitive skin formula in body wash form only. what i do LOVE about this SOAP, is the smell. omg...the best smell in the world!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2006 9:38:00 PM More reviews by mochasplash

nice mild soap. good for sensitive skin. ive been using this soap for years and will continue!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2006 8:23:00 PM More reviews by faedreams79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just recently started using this on my body and my face again (yes, I know you're not supposed to use bar soaps on your face) But mom always used this on herself and me while was growing up and it worked beautifully. As I got older I started trying all the hyped up products and thats when I really started having skin that wasn't so great. So I figure I'll try this and olay beauty fluid like I used to and see if I get my better skin back! ~~jax

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2006 3:47:00 PM More reviews by jujube21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I cannot recommend Dove beauty bar enough to those with dry parched skin like mine. Dove is SO good for your skin - it does not cause a rash or make eczema worse. I find it is the only bar that works for me. FYI_ dove is NOT a soap bar - it is a beauty bar because it does not dry out my skin like regular soap. It does not irritate. It works great for my face too. If you have oily or acne prone skin this may not be the best thing for you. I use this because my skin is DRY and requires minimal cleaning at best. This is my HG soap for a year now.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2006 6:22:00 AM More reviews by TOSIN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

What a lovely soap! Cleans well, doesn't dry my skin, can be used all over the body and on the face (although generally not advised to use any soap on the face, if you're going to use one use dove). Does tend to get mushy in the shower but get it away from the shower stream and store in a slotted soap dish and you'll be fine. Will definately repurchase, Dove has been the most reliable brand I have ever come across!!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/8/2006 7:01:00 PM More reviews by chargeit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Would be nice if Dove didn't test on animals. Down two lippies.