Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 10/10/2007 3:08:00 PM

My cuticles are not really bad, but this helps keep them very soft and it smells great. I rub this on AFTER I apply my polish, since polish does not do well if painted on when there is the presence of oils/creams. As another MUA'er recommended, I have warmed this up and it's great and so luxurious, and even smells better.This is a great multi-purpose product to toss in your bag for a lip-balm or hair fly-aways, as well as to rub it on your hands if they are a tad dry.

The key to this cream is you have to warm it up before applying. Once it's warmed in hands, it's very moisturizing, and the smell is clean and fresh.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is kinda greasy, but great in the winter. Also works in a pinch as lip balm, and to tame a stray hair or two. Smells wonderful

on 9/24/2007 11:56:00 PM

I've had this before and loved it. This time around it seems to be leaving my cuticles dryer... Usually its fab thou

on 9/23/2007 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This smells nice, but it did not relieve dryness at all. Not a fan.

on 9/12/2007 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

There is nothing really wrong with this product, but I don't feel like it does much for my cuticles. I've never slathered it on, but my cuticles always dry out again within an hour (toes, not fingers). But the smell is great, and it FEELS good putting it on. Just does not last.

on 9/7/2007 5:15:00 PM

I use this as an overnight treatment along with a hand creme with moisturizing gloves. The smell is great and my cuticles are good in the morning. However, the effect does not last all day. My cuticles dry out during the day even though I always follow hand washing with lotion. I will keep using this until I discover something better.

on 8/27/2007 1:35:00 PM

i like this. it softens my cuticles and give my nail a buffed adn polished look. it isnt as hard to use as it looks. all you have to do is use the pad of your thumb and swipe it across the top and you get enough to rub in about 2 cuticles' worth and you dont get anything under your fingernails. the first time you use it..it is a little hard so just rub it back and forth a few mores times until it warms up. i love the packaging. its so cute. and i love the smell too. :]

on 8/26/2007 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

After using this for nearly six months, I've seen no improvement with my cuticles. After a while, the smell remninded my of furniture wax. Burt's Bee's products are usually a miss for me anyway.
100% jojoba oil and vitamin E oil was much more effective.

on 8/25/2007 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The only thing that really works on my cuticles without getting my hands all sticky. Just make sure you don't come in contact with too much dust/lint while it's on--it sticks! Love the smell, love the tin.

Popular Treatments