September 21, 2014 | 1052 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by ssherices

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Holy moly I just found my HG mascara! I have been through them all! This is even better then lancome,dior,etc etc...I bought the last tube at my local walgreens...I hope they restock this soon because I am buying like 5! This really holds my curl and doesnt clump as well as making my eyelashes look so full and super long! Better then any I have tried and its only 2.99!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2012 1:33:00 PM More reviews by sugamonkey

Me: Asian with straight, short and sparse lashes. Former HG's PF Lash in a Tube and MF 2000 Calorie. Current almost HG-MAC Haute and Naughty (dark sooty black but only con is tendency to clump if not applied carefully).

Pros: I give this mascara a 4.5. Not too wet or dry formula, which I like, volumizes with no clumping and lengthens. Doesn't smudge or irritate my eyes.

Con: the black color is not as dark and intense I prefer.

For me, this is between Maybelline Full and Soft (natural lashes) and MAC Haute and Naughty (va-va-voom lashes).

For $2.99, this is definitely a rebuy! Shoot! It may even replace my Haute and Naughty because it's not that big of a deal between the blackness of the two mascaras.
EDIT: HG HG! A few days after I opened the tube, the formula became more wet and goes on smoother. I only need one coat, but use 2 anyway, to get long and lush lashes! I wiggle the first coat for volume and swipe coat 2 to separate and lengthen.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Karolyte

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Thanks to Makeup Alley reviews! This is an amazing mascara. No wonder it is named like this because it is really the BEST. My HG no doubt. I have tried many different ones including Clinique Lash doubling mascara which was good for day looks, Dior Show which I think is OK, L'oreal Voluminous which was my HG for the long time, Lancome Hypnose and Drama which were also OK and many others. But this one blew my mind. It adds volume like no other, it also holds a curl very well and also adds length. It is not waterproof but it is ok because that is what I usually wear. It is easy to remove. Overall it makes my lashes look fabulous. I will buy again. My HG.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Julia805

Awesome mascara for only $2.99 at Walgreens! Thanks to all the reviewers on here who raved about it because I wouldn't have bought it otherwise. It makes my lashes look perfectly defined and long without being clumpy. If I do put on too much it looks nasty and clumps though (just like any mascara) so be careful when applying. I really love the brush too. I feel like it gets all the lashes easily. Awesome stuff!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2012 12:27:00 AM More reviews by monicaandree

I just purchased this mascara today at my local Walgreens based on the reviews on MUA, and I am SO glad I did! I scored the last tube in the store, and tonight I washed off my Voluminous Carbon Black to try this out. WOW! Wait until you see the photo with one of my eyes with this mascara and one with none. It is truly a hg product. I have tried dozens, if not hundreds of mascaras over the last 15 years, and nothing has been like this. The brush is the perfect size and reaches even the tiny lashes in the corners of my eyes and the lower lashes. It plumps my lashes more than Voluminous (my usual hg) and lengthens too! The only way I could ever get this effect is to use multiple mascaras with a primer. This stuff goes on smoothly, and didn't clump even after 4 coats. I am sold, and hope they never discontinue this product. Best of all, it only cost $2.99!

23 out of 23 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 6:26:00 PM More reviews by allred

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is crazy/awesome. It gives so much black length and volume that I can't fully open my eye until it dries, because it would get on the skin right under my eyebrows! Sheesh! I have the world's puniest lashes and this mascara makes me feel a little self-conscious about how vavoom my lashes are... Every time I see it at Walgreen's, I stock up because it's usually gone. I do wish it came in a waterproof version, but I haven't had any issues with it running. And the price is fantastic.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Leila03

Best. Mascara. Ever. This does everything that a mascara should. Volumizes, lengthens, and doesn't smudge or flake at all. I used to love L'oreal Voluminous, but this blows that mascara out of the water. This mascara is literally only $2.99 at every Walgreens too. Thank you Makeup Alley for turning me on to this mascara. I now have the lashes I always wanted:) Go out and get this mascara now ladies, it really is the best!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2012 5:12:00 PM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this product because of the stellar reviews on Makeup Alley & I love it!

Walgreens was always sold out of it so I had to order it on Cherry Culture.

I have naturally long, pretty thick, curly lashes which are blonde and invisible without mascara. Yep, I lucked out in the eyelash department. Just wish I had long legs also, but I guess we take what we can get. I really don't any more length but I do have a few requirements in mascara. First of all, I like mascara that does not flake, smear or smudge. I also want mascara that does not pull the natural curl out of my lashes. Mine are curly so I don't have to curl them, but some mascara's are so heavy they pull out the curl...this one does not. Also, no flakes, smudges or smears. This mascara does a great job of plumping up without clumping and it's a nice dark color.

Winning!

This is FAB mascara, especially for the $3.00 I paid for it. I really don't see the need to buy any other mascara but I think I will use up the other 28 I still have in my stash.

This is a great beauty find!

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by shamcd

Cheap, smooth, buildable, and HOLDS A CURL. This is the best drugstore mascara I have ever used, and I will buy it as long as they continue to make it. The brush is nice and plush, the formula doesn't clump, and I love it as much as everyone else here seems to. Two thumbs up.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by NBinNC

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

OK - Ladies...........Listen up! This is the ultimate mascara. Yes, believe it. You are reading a review from a connoisseur of mascara. I have tried many mascara's from high end to lower end. My go to mascara in the lower end was the Rimmel Glam eyes-pink and black bottle. My go to high end has always been Lancome-hypnose drama,Definicils, etc. FYI, I never use waterproof mascara. This little, low price Jordana mascara is great! I have naturally nice lashes, but I have to tell you that I absolutely LOVE this mascara. It goes on great (I only need a couple of swipes for each lash area). It comes off real nice and pretty easy with regular cold cream or mascara remover, unlike the lancome mascara. This Jordana mascara has not smeared, flaked nor have I had any other problems with it. I wear contact lenses and have worn this mascara all day long with no problems. I highly recommend this mascara for everyone. The price is unbelievable as well.

16 out of 17 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No