Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

on 9/19/2010 2:55:00 PM

I've been using BB concealer for years but now it's not a very good color match. I turned to MUA for suggestions and this was one of three recommendation that I am trying. I have hereditary dark circles and allergies so I need a concealers with good coverage. This doesn't do it. It rolls on beautifully and is a great color, but it just doesn't cover the circles. The roll on is a liquid and simply isn't pigmented enough to cover. Oh well.

on 9/19/2010 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my favourite concealer! It is absolutely perfect for spot treatment - thanks to this product, i don't need to wear foundation anymore.

It is specialised for under eyes - however i need to coat on a few layers of this to cover my dark circles (and i don't have a severe condition of dark under eyes). It does not leave you with flaky looking skin and it gives a post-application glow which makes you look much more awake. I also use this product on the sides of my nose (where the skin is slightly red) - like i mentioned before, it's perfect for spot treatment. What i love the most is the roll on applicator - it's so convenient to apply and the cool touch of the roll on makes you feel afresh.

I bought this for $18.95 which i think is absolutely worth it.

Highly recommended!

on 9/15/2010 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I generally do not use concealer without make up, but this I used, and liked. It's natural and refreshing.The colour is great (altough it seens too clear, it works nice). The tip (the roller) could be a little smaller, to be easier to use.

on 9/11/2010 10:20:00 PM

Pros:
- medium coverage for undereye circles (and the lids)
- no creasing or caking whatsoever
- lasts a long time
- perfect for days when you don't want to wear much makeup
- looks great paired with my benefit erase paste under it
- you only need a small amount if you have minor/moderate circles

Cons:
- drying, but probably not a problem for most people
- can irritate sensitive skin/eyes
- I don't like the roller, because if you really ROLLED on the product around your eyes, you'd be using too much
- not many colours

Overall I am very happy with my purchase and glad Garnier got SOMETHING right! :)

on 9/11/2010 2:36:00 PM

wow- I am surprised! this is actually reaaly good- coverage is not too shabby- no creasing, blends right in and lasts all day- I have horrible circles and a deep eye socket- this is enough alone for a workday or weekend- For a formal evemt where I wear foundation- this is good to add on top of regular concealer....
my day to day regime is this on top of my mineral powder

on 9/11/2010 1:18:00 PM

I was expecting to love this product due to all the rave reviews, but I hated it. As soon as I rolled it only, my undereye area became dry and parched. Also, the color did not blend in with my medium toned skin at all (it said that it was for all skin tones, so I guess that my CVS has not gotten the different shades yet). Even if it were the right color, it was so drying and uncomfortable, that I could not wait to get it off. The packaging is nice, with the roller ball. Too bad the product is so awful!

on 9/8/2010 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

i really like this product ! i can through it in my purse on the run and not only can it fix ur eyes its a good lil spot treatment ! i no its not for the but i use a dab here or there and i am totaly happy with it .. i will buy again i just wish it wasnt so expensive ...

on 9/8/2010 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

LOVE this. I have horrible eyes--not even bags, but deep lines from where my nose meets my under-eyes. This stuff has SOMEthing it it to deflect those horrible ridges I have on top of my cheeks. I love this! I read the product reviews and searched for it online all over the place (Ulta has it) but I actually found ONE left at my local Wal-Mart and I grabbed it. I immediately loved the results! This is worth $11. Using this alone makes it look like I have no makeup on yet look good! Don't stop making this!

on 9/8/2010 10:55:00 AM

In Canada this is labelled Skin Renew Ant-Dark-Circle Roller. It only comes in one, light shade that would only work for fair to medium-fair types. As a fair-complexioned person, it is perfect for me but it only offers sheer coverage so it is only suitable for under the eyes as a highlighter/concealer and would need to be reapplied often. imo, it's the same as YSL's Touche Eclat and I got it on sale for $15 CDN so I'm a happy camper.

You wouldn't be able to cover pimples or really dark circles with this but for my skin colour and light circles, it works really well.

If you are looking to save some cash and wean yourself off YSL's TE buy this instead.

on 9/8/2010 4:45:00 AM

I have really bad dark circles and I am still on the hunt to find the perfect concealer. I tried this one and its horrible. I bought this after reading the reviews but was very disappointed because by the end of the day I looked really tired as my dark circles were not concealed properly. I wouldn't use this again and it was a waste of my AUD$15.