Pur Minerals Pressed Powder Foundation

3.9

ORIGINAL FORMULATION: Active Ingredient: Titanium Dioxide 8%; Inactive Ingredients:Mica, Boron Nitride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bismuth Oxychloride, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Magnesium Carbonate, Silica, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides. May contain: Ultramarines NEW FORMULATION: Ingredients Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Boron Nitride, Bismuth Oxychloride, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Mannitol, Sodium Gluconate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Waltheria Indica Leaf Extract, Dextrin, Ferulic Acid, L-Lactic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Silica, Thioctic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Retinol, L-Ascorbic Acid, Ceramide 6 II, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Vitis Vinifera/Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Skin, Glycerin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, L-Glutathione, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydrated Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aqua, Glucosamine HCI, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Magnesium Carbonate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarine (CI 77007)

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Absolutely the best foundation I 've ever used.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I couldn't wait for this to be on the Shopping Channel. So when it finally aired, I ran to the phone to order. I just didn't find it as exciting as many claim. I can compare it to the foundations I presently have - it was sent back.

I bought this product for my sister, she had a terrible reaction to the product, tried returning to Pur Minerals but they have the worst customer service will not issue refunds only exchanges even under these circumstances, I would think twice about ordering anything directly from their website because of this.

I have used Pur Minerals for a couple of years now. Powders were definitely not part of my reality until PUR came into my life! I love the ease of this product, and although as another reveiwer noted, it can look chalky sometimes, but only for a few minutes. I think that has to do with the products you use before application. This covers blemishes well, and actually helps to heal them. I would nevr be without a couple of extras on hand! Amazing product. Application is key to get good results, but as long as you dip draw and dust, you will be fine! This product does not leave you wanting to scratch it off halfway through your day, as some foundations do...and it is true, that people do notice! I had a "commercial" moment one day at the mall when a lady stopped and told me what beautiful skin I had...is that not the point? It was the PUR Minerals, because my skin sure has it's share of problems! Blemish coverage is terrific, if you use the small utility brush as the lady does on TSC!

Very good coverage and protection! My skin is fair, sensitive and burns easily and mineral foundation is the best choice! I use the dual light/medium and love the pressed mineral powder over the loose, because it is much more convenient and less of a mess. You will actually see the quality of your skin improve by using mineral foundations!

a great product\foundation, great coverage but please use with a good brush, this is the fastest way ever to get your self ready in the morning. give it a try!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I ordered this 4-in-1 Pressed Powder in Light from the Canadian Shopping Channel. This powder has good medium coverage if you layer it. The Light shade looks fairly natural on my skin when my skin is not at its lightest. It's also nice to know that it's made from natural minerals so it's not bad for my skin. I have never broken out with this. I find the compact VERY AWKWARD to use though. The powder is on top, but the mirror is in the bottom compartment so to look at yourself in the mirror you have the turn the compact upside down with the powder facing the floor!

UPDATE: I have discovered Jane Iredale and found it to be superior to Pur Minerals. I will stick to Jane Iredale now. continued >>

I like Pur Minerals! I find it only works well if you apply it with a blush brush....At first I tried it with a sponge and it just ended up looking caky. Try the formula with a brush...you will see a difference.

I really wanted to like this, but after about a half day of wearing it I developed a big red spot next to my nose. I blotted my Pur Minerals (since it did nothing to control my shine) and applied some more. By that evening I was covered in little itchy bumps. When I washed my face that evening it was like I was washing chicken skin. All in all, the coverage of the product was ok, I bought it in Light and it seemed a bit dark for me. It does not control shine in the least, I found that it actually made me shinier. Strange that I would develop a rash from it, since it's supposed to all natural and the best thing you can put on you face. Not for this girl. I'm returning it today.

Hmm. I seem to have on and off days with this. On a good day, this stuff covers well while still looking natural, and sort of melts into my skin and leaves it slightly glowy. On bad days, it looks like I put 10 pounds of chalk on my face. Why, Pur Minerals, why?! Gah. There are more good days than bad days, but I never really know what's going to happen when I put this stuff on. 5 lipsticks for when it behaves, zero lipsticks and a curse for when it doesn't: May you forever be sold on The Shopping Channel, the Canadian teevee distributor of trash. Bwahahahaha!