August 28, 2014 | 1409 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2003 10:25:00 AM More reviews by Kellyp

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am sooooo glad I tried this mascara. I had been spending a small fortune trying out expensive, dept. store mascaras. Never again. This stuff is great. It gave me long, thick and feathery lashes, much like the CD Long Optic did, only with noooo flaking and incredible staying power. I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2003 1:57:00 PM More reviews by AlleyCat415

I can't believe it took me till I was 26 to discover this mascara. I swear by it in the color "black". Smudgeless, thickens, darkens and under $5 at the drugstore. It's perfect!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2003 11:33:00 PM More reviews by RunLauraRun8

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. Darkens my already black lashes, thickens enough to be dramatic (but don't make me look fake), lengthens the just right amount (doesn't look spidery or fake at all), no clumping... My absolute favorite overall drugstore mascara. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2003 7:13:00 PM More reviews by smee123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really don't like this mascara. I agree that it does stay on all day, but the packaging is ugly and it's all messy on the wand. I know that doesn't really make sense but when you pull the wand out, it's all gross...you have to see it to know what I'm talking about.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2003 5:44:00 AM More reviews by watagonia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara looks GREAT!!! It looks like I'm not wearing mascara, like I've just got great lashes. I have naturally long, dark thick lashes and occasionally people have commented on them, but when i wear this mascara HEAPS more people say how nice my lashes are. In terms of thickening, it doesnt really thicken with just one coat...u really need a few coats. It clumps a bit, and than can be a bit annoying to fix specially on lower lashes it clumps heaps but once u fix it lashes look GREAT!!!! Oh and another thing that is great about this mascara: it stays on FOREVER!!! IT lasts hours, and hours and hours without smudging!!!! It never ever smudges!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2003 1:17:00 PM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this mascara... although it is a little on the brittle side and hurts the base of my lashes sometimes. It can be stiff. Anyway, the reason why I love it and will continue re-purchasing is because it is a beautiful glossy black, makes lashes super thick & plump and this stuff does not run! Sometimes I sleep in my makeup and this stuff stays pretty much intact the next day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2002 11:54:00 PM More reviews by Tammy166

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love, love, love this! I have short, straight, skinny, and puny eyelashes. Three coats of this makes my lash darker, longer, and thicker.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2002 7:34:00 PM More reviews by Catlove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail mascara! It builds relatively long lashes but it does more in terms of thickening and dramatizing lashes. I love this, its smudgeproof mascara, last 16 hours a day, it don't flake either. I gave packaging quality a three which is high for a drugstore product but hey its mascara and you have to throw it away within three months. Its cheap @$4 at most stores. I will always have this on hand.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2002 9:03:00 AM More reviews by glenda

My holy gail drugstore mascara! My priority to choose a mascara is won't smudge and give volume/thickness and won't cake. This is to my surprise did a wonderful job for all of the above. A all time fav for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2002 3:56:00 AM More reviews by lilalucy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a really wonderful mascara! It thickens very good and stays all day without a single flake.