August 28, 2014 | 1393 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2008 7:34:00 PM More reviews by missnattii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This cleanser doesn't work on everyone. I have stubborn acne that never goes away. I wanted a simple skin care routine so I bought the foaming version of this cleanser and hoped for the best. I used it once in the morning and once at night. I never wore any make-up, but the cleanser still didn't work. Don't let Vanessa Hudgen's commercial for this product suck you into buying it. It only works for some people with occasional acne. Too weak for people with moderate to mild acne. I gave it two stars because I have heard some really good success stories. If you think it'll work for you, give it a shot. It isn't a lot of money. Anyways, I use Biore Skin Care products now and they seem to be helping a lot. I only have a pimple or two left. =]]]

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2008 2:34:00 AM More reviews by barbiedollcurves

Back in the 6th grade I freaked out when I got my first batch of pimples streaming my forehead. I saw commericals for this on TV and I've always sort of been drawn to Neutrogena because of the pretty products and packaging. But this did nothing for my acne. It dried me out. Dermotologist Recommended? Wtf? are they blinddd. this stuff really has no help.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2008 4:51:00 PM More reviews by chelle1718

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hated it!! dried my skin out and irrated my acne. Haven't used since high school.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2008 3:58:00 PM More reviews by bluegreeneyes2001

is it just me? or does this face wash make ur skin super dried out??? maybe its just my/combo/oily skin that reacted this way. bt after using my skin felt tight, itchy, nd realllllyyyyy dry. i did not like this at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2008 11:46:00 AM More reviews by sheepishgurl

This USE to work for me. Now, it makes my face more oily, and it adds to my existing acne.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2008 11:18:00 PM More reviews by iceisa007

I very much dislike the Neutrogena Acne Wash! It made my skin feel so sensitive, and i don't have sensitive skin at all!
It made my cheeks, nose, and around my mouth red and bumpy! I used it 4 times, then demanded a return at Ulta.

I do not recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2008 6:55:00 PM More reviews by shy_makeup_girl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this product was great for my oily skin because 1) it didn't contain any oil and 2) it took off the oil that was already on my skin. it made my skin very matte and i use it right before i apply make-up. As for my acne, i have very mild acne and i did not see a dramatic change in it. It was good for my blemishes. I used it when i felt a blemish, i would use a spot treatment overnight, and the blemish would be gone or dried by the morning.

would definitely buy again!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2008 3:57:00 PM More reviews by mscaitlin

This certainly did not work on me. It completely dried out my combination skin, and did not help with breakouts. My skin looked much worse after using this than before. I gave it awhile, as my doctor said sometimes your body needs some time to adjust, but I guess that just never happened. Threw this out and will not buy again!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2008 1:16:00 AM More reviews by HanLuna

I remembered using this in my teen years in the hopes of banishing those blemishes i acquired back then.Turns out this really dried out my skin so much and i actually even paired this with the benzyol peroxide acne cream.Double trouble!My skin was peeling especially on the acne prone areas.

This is just not the best product to tackle acne.There are plenty of good options out there.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2008 4:41:00 PM More reviews by naomirox

Don't like this crap product.
I don't think it stops pimples from forming, so, pretty much, not worth it. Plus the product leaks out of the bottle, GRR!