November 28, 2014 | 1071 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by charlottewebster

Nice consistency and great pignentation. I find this is creamier than Mac blacktrack fluidline and therefore easier to apply a well pigmented wing eye in less time than MAC which I find needs to be layered up to appear solid black.

I have oily lids and my fluidline transfers to my crease after about 5 hours wear. This transfers more than the fluidline so it's a fail for me unfortunately... For those without oily lids, I'd suggest this over the Mac fluidline!! I get the most longlasting results with liquid eyeliners.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/29/2012 6:23:00 AM More reviews by Memoriesin

very very nice product, you can smudge it for a smokey eye look. You can give it a clean stroke for a nice cat eye. It is very awesome!
But the only downside is the saying ability. It is not very durable especially on oily skin :(
Smudges by the end of the day and gave me panda eyes lol. Probably because the weather here is hot and humid.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

By far the best gel/cream liner on the market smooth and easy to apply and when it sets its budge proof. Also doesn't make my eyes burn and itch like MAC fluidline and doesnt flake like Smashbox or Benefit liners. Brilliant product for the price. I mix black and the brown to make the perfect blackest brown shade. Also the brown makes a fantastic brow filler for those with dark brunette hair. Brush is good quality also.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2012 12:38:00 AM More reviews by ladyyluck18

this is probably the best eyeliner i have ever used, it doesn't smudge and it doesn't come off with water, if you don't reapply after so many hours, it fades though but that's normal! i'm very pleased with this product and i found my new go-to eyeliner for my cat eye look! the brush is just an added bonus too.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2012 4:35:00 AM More reviews by FreeShootingStar

I love this stuff! i bought it because i was just looking for a new eyeliner that wasn't a pencil but wouldn't smudge and let me tell you...it doesn't! some people on here say it does, but i havn't had that problem at all. When i apply it, I do have to say if where you apply it touches your eyelid before it dries, you get a little smudging, but i just make sure it dries before it let it touch my eyelid. It stays on FOREVER! I even accidently left it on over night and it was stil a perfect line by the time I woke up...amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2012 6:04:00 AM More reviews by kf2012

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I usually use liquid liner and this was one of my first forays into the world of gel liner.

I actually find the brush to be good and that's what I use to apply it. The bristles are just the right balance between stiff and flexible. I kept the little plastic tube that came on the brush and keep it on when not in use to protect the bristles. I've had mine for about 3 months now and there's no sign of the gel drying out yet.

The texture of the liner itself is very smooth and moist, but not wet. It feels more creamy to me than gel-like. I can apply a very thin, subtle line with the brush, or I can apply a thick, dramatic line. I also find it easy to do winged liner with this. It takes a few minutes for it to set completely once on the eye, and until then it can be smudged to soften the line.

After it's set, it doesn't budge. With an eyelid primer, it wears all day and doesn't smudge, crease, or fade. Without an eyelid primer, it will still wear well with a very slight amount of fading on my oily eyelids.

This is somewhat water-resistant on me. The majority of it comes off with my cleanser, but to remove it completely, I have to either wash twice (and make sure to give my eye area a thorough rub-down with the cleanser) or use something oily.

I have this in "Charcoal." It's a lovely deep charcoal gray with some shimmer. The shimmer isn't very noticeable unless viewing up close.

This won't replace liquid liners for me, but it's a great product in its own right and a good introduction to gels.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2012 2:59:00 AM More reviews by Chibi12

Excellent gel liner, stays put all day, very black, doesn't smudge or transfer and cheap compared to some other brands, and the liner brush that it comes with is excellent and use it to apply all my gel liners!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2012 1:21:00 AM More reviews by antynette

This is a really good product, and I was very happy it came with a brush. It's very creamy and easy to put on my waterline, tight line and lash lines. The only con I have is that the waterline only lasts about 2 to 3 hours and it does smudge a bit after about 4 or 5. I will repurchase if I do not find one that is able to last longer. I have been seeing rave reviews about the wet n wild gel eyeliner and will compare.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 5:21:00 AM More reviews by bubblesk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This was the first gel eyeliner I bought, and it's totally converted my into a gel girl. I love how the application is so smooth and easy to apply. You can create so many different looks with ease! Best thing about it though is that it doesn't smudge and lasts the whole day (as opposed to pencils & etc.).
Would definitely purchase it again, and maybe try out the brown version next time.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2012 5:06:00 PM More reviews by vodt512

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This gel eyeliner doesn't stay on as long as I hope it to be. Such a waste of money! So don't purchase it. I recently purchased L'Oreal HIP gel eyeliner and it works like a charm.