i bought this after trying a MAC peachy shade and hating it....i wanted a peachy cute color for summer and this is it!!! i love everything about this blush!! its absolutely BEAUTIFUL and SEXY!! a true coral color...not peachy or pink, but true coral with a highlighter effect...love the smell and packaging also!!! cant say enough about this product..absolutely love it!!!....EDIT...after wearing this for a few weeks, the scent started to give me a headache and its too shimmery....
As I've never bought anything from BeneFit before I didn't really know what to expect. Like a lot of other people I was taken in by the packaging - a beautiful, intricate, delicate, brightly coloured box. Top marks for packaging! The actual blush however I was a little disappointed with. It is a gorgeous shimmery rose colour, with coral/peachy undertones (this is perfect for me as I currently have dyed dark orange hair so pink blush looks a bit weird at the moment) I loved the colour immediately after I applied it, however after as little as half an hour the colour is barely noticable. I am going to be trying a mac primer, but at the moment I'm not overly impressed. I hope the primer will help its staying power, then i'll probably be a 4/5.
I see this compared to Orgasm, but on me it's very different - Coralista has more red to it, like a true coral, while orgasm is peachy with pink. I love the color, which gives a natural flush. I already have dandelion, which I love, and I really like it as well. I knocked off one lippy because I think 28 dollars for this is crazy (even though I paid it... who's the crazy one now?)
Love this stuff! Gives the most beautiful glow. It's as if you had been working out and got a nice little flush. It smells like fresh roses. Has the finest bit of shimmer to it which is very pretty. I'm not a shimmery kinda gal, but the shimmer is so fine it looks natural. I would buy this again, but as we all know these little boxes last forever,
I love this blush!! It shows up as a natural sun-kissed blush on my asian NC25 skin. I think the color perfectly compliments all asian skintones. A great summer color.
It's a peachy coral color a true coral without pink or orange tones. I love the smell of it, it makes me feel like I have a luxury item. The box is super cute but not practical for travel. I haven't used the brush it came with yet and probably won't. It's kinda pricy for a blush so I got it for 15% off during one of Sephora's events. Lasting power doesn't seem as long as NARS blushes but maybe I should apply more to see how long it lasts.
I love this blush!!! I'm a PPP with black hair and brown eyes. Some of my other favorite blushes are NARS Deep Throat and MAC HK Tippy. Coralista has definitely made it to the top of my list, though, and I will try other Benefit blushes now.
1) Beautiful, perfect coral color, as the name suggests. I'm very fair, and this makes me look like I've been out in the sun, but without looking brown or orange.
2) Gorgeous finish: the powder has a very subtle shimmer, so it highlights as well as adds color. The shimmer is a soft pale gold: comparable to NARS Albatross (my favorite highlighter)
3) Blendable: this powder is very easy to work with and very soft. You can build up a lot of color or put it on very sheerly. I would say it is a pretty user-friendly blush to use.
4) Smells great: a soft, rosy smell that I don't find overpowering.
5) Adorable box! (this is also a downfall of this blush, though: it's cute, but I still wish it came in something else.)
1) Packaging: The box is really cute, but I still wish it came in a real, honest-to-goodness pan instead. Maybe put the real pan inside the cute box? Does not come with a mirror. I don't care for the brush it comes with: I wish companies wouldn't bother trying to include a brush. The included brushes are usually never any good, and I always get rid of them and use my own.
2) Lasting power: Lasting power isn't the worst I've ever used, but it's not that great. You definitely have to touch up once during the day if you want to maintain your look. Now, the powder is super easy to apply, so that's not a problem, but nonetheless the lasting power is not the best. I may try layering this over Deep Throat, since NARS lasts forever.
3) Price/value: the price is pretty high for the amount you get compared with other companies, especially given the staying power and the amount you have to use. That said, I would still buy it again because I love the color and finish of the blush.
Overall, I really love it!!! Such a pretty, healthy flushed look for summer, and it was exactly what I was looking for. This will definitely be my staple this summer! I feel like I can wear Coralista and very little other makeup and look great.
This is very hyped for something that just let me down now don't get me wrong my best friend is a ppp as well and she loves this blush i liked it in the box but on it looked to orange on me the price for this is sky high it has gotten great reviews so i thought what the heck i wanna try this it is so not for me benefit let me down with this 1 sad sad sad
the benfit coralista blush in my personal opinion is amazing...the packaging itself is so attractive..and the blush color is so beautiful..it's like a peachy pink..for the 28$ you put out to buy the blush i think it sooo worth it..and i think it amazing for all skintone!
...An update...I've worked on the application of this and have found a way to use my Coralista!!!! I'm so happy! :) I use this ONLY on the apples of my cheeks...this when blended correctly looks sublime...
This blush is a very pretty color. When I first put it on, that is. After a few hours, my face just looks kind of dirty, muddy. Additionally, I caught a glimpse of myself outside in sunlight and was horrified, the blush had settled into my pores, and even from a good distance, 3 or 4 feet, I could practically count every pore on my cheeks. Ew. I hesitate to blame this on the product, but then I've had plenty of blushes that don't do that.