July 31, 2014 | 2047 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2010 8:18:00 PM More reviews by Sonneteer

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my first bronzer; I had shied away from bronzers because my skin is fair and I feared that any application would look unnatural and obvious. This buffs in well and doesn't overpower. I use it for contouring mostly. I happen to like the little brush; it puts a perfect "cut' into the hollow of my cheek plus it's soft and blends the powder well. I love the packaging for this and the Benefit blushers; so cute, no plastic, stackable and it fits the hand well.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2010 1:49:00 PM More reviews by JSX

This is probably the first bronzer i've tried that isn't orange, it is a natural tan/brown. There are no sparkles in it which is a miracle for me, I hate sparkly bronzers. It is perfect for my fair complexion. The packaging is great, although it cracks when you get near the bottom which is annoying. It comes with a tiny brush which I don't use, it is too small and just isnt good at all. I use my MAC 182 kabuki brush all over my face and love the results. I have a natural clean matte finish.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2010 12:52:00 PM More reviews by jawjuhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

What I love about this is that it is matte. It seems to me that almost all bronzers on the market are ridiculously shimmery but this one is perfect for contouring. However, I think you have to be slightly careful because sometimes this makes my face look a bit dirty. While this is expensive ($28, oof) there is a lot of product and I'm sure this would last a while. Luckily I purchased this in the Legally Bronze kit so I got a pretty god deal. If I ever finished this and I was looking for a bronzer I think I'd repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2010 7:41:00 PM More reviews by taratee

I can't say I love this product but this is probably one of the better bronzers I have tried. I'm not to happy about paying $36 for it but I have to admit that this product does last a very long time. I bought mine in Feb and it's now May and i still haven't hit pan( I am bronzer crazy) This lasts super long and gives a natural tan I like how it doesn't have glitter in it. I didn't like how if you used to much product by accident it would make you look like you were wearing dirt and it doesn't work very well for people with ance prone skin it makes them look very blochy. Overall I like the packaging it's cute but I do not understand the purpose of the little brush they give you for it because it doesn't really work to well. Anyways I am unsure if I would buy this product again or look for something else.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2010 8:45:00 PM More reviews by juliehj81

Great bronzer! Brown color, not orange and is also matte so no shimmers which is great. It is a bit pricey though, and sometimes I get pimples on my temples from it which is very abnormal because no products have ever given me pimples before.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2010 12:50:00 PM More reviews by barbiedlux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite bronzer of all time! Why you ask? It's matte, green based, and finely milled. If you have larger pores, oiler skin, or any kind of acne break out you may consider using this bronzer because its formulation wont highlight your flaws. I'll go in with a shimmery highlight if I feel I need more of a glow and my skin is on good behavior. LOL! I would also give this bronzer a shot if you are lighter in complexion. It has more of a green base (trust me) to it so it will leave a healthy more realistic "tanned look" and not that fake orangey tint that a lot of other bronzer leave behind. Also, being that its finely milled, it sits beautifully all over the skin to give a bronzed goddess look, or can also be use as an low light for contouring. ....or if your me you'll use if for both! p.s. my only complaint is the packaging. all though cute, its not super ideal for traveling and its hard to use up the entire product once you hit the pan. boo hoo.

I'd like to edit this entry as of 3/17/12

Benefit tests on animals, I do not care to support this line anymore. Thank you.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2010 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Gill222

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is great on my pale skin. I apply with a fan tailed brush and it looks perfect. It's brown colour is just lovely and no orangey appearance. I like the packaging cause its super cute and the height of the box stops the product spilling out. Also it's matte which is great cause I don't want shimmer all over my face.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2010 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Popsi

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Really nice, BROWN, not orange color. Gives fairly sheet, but noticable color.

Despite the adorable packaging...the tiny box makes it unecessarily difficult to actually get the product on a brush.

And the hula-skirt brush? Again, super-cute, but give me a break!

NOT FUNCTIONAL.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2010 8:19:00 PM More reviews by alleegirl1

i gives a nice healthy glow

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2010 7:54:00 AM More reviews by mishkee

My HG bronzer! But I give it 4 Lippies cuz it's kinda expensive.