September 2, 2014 | 2182 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2010 5:57:00 PM More reviews by ppinkrroses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Now that I know how to use this product, I really like it. When I first got it I thought it was too dark and too pigmented, but someone (sorry can't remember name) on youtube uses this and she swirls a large brush in the product and then rather than tapping off the excess, she swirls the brush in the lid of the box which distributes the color more evenly on the brush and gets rid of excess porduct. Then apply to face in circular motion, and somedays I'll actually apply it all over my face (which is fair, N3 in MAC).

As far as the packaging goes, I'm not a fan. The box is cute, but not ideal for travel. I do like that it comes with it's own brush which I have used. I won't if I have a better brush around, but in a pinch it's not bad.

I think I would repurchase this--I definitly would if they changed the packaging to a compact! Please Benefit!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2010 4:43:00 PM More reviews by MichelleLS

I can't decide how much I like this product... it was a present and I don't think I could bring myself to spend 23 on a bronzer!
I like that its matte- I like to wear shimmery blushers and I think NARS orgasm looks lovely on this. I also like the colour- I am pale and I often find that I will be directed to orangey looking bronzers, and I love the 'brownness' of this product! Its easy to put on lightly or build up.
I'm just not sure its fabulous enough to spend (so much of) my hard earned pennies!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2010 2:54:00 PM More reviews by missesB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ok product. To be honest though I tend to stick to drugstore brands. They are just as good as department store if not better and they cost far less. I useRrimmel bronzer and it works great (I have super sensitive skin) and it costs less than $5 a pot. The Hoola box is too small for my cheeck brush anyway. And plus it is big and bulky- hard to carry around in a make-up bag in your purse.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2010 8:02:00 PM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

This is great for contouring...but after I came back from my beach vacation, it really doesn't show up on me anymore! It's very close to my summer foundation/powder shades! I have to use a pretty heavy hand to get this to show now. However, it'll be great to help extend my tan into the fall and I'll be back to contouring with it after that. I have oily skin, so it's nice to have a few matte bronzers in my collection for days when I'm on shimmer overload.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2010 4:24:00 PM More reviews by underage

LOVE THIS BRONZER! It's expensive but lasts forever. You won't look orange with this. If you use too much you can look muddy but it's hard to overdo. Great for contouring and all over.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2010 10:57:00 PM More reviews by ummari

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I have pretty pale skin, and I was scared bronzer would must make my face look "dirty" or muddy, or it would just look really obvious. Hoola doesn't do that... it's completely matte, light enough for my face, and great for contouring. Really blendable & buildable for darker skintones! I reccommend this product, but you should try it on at ur local Sephora to make sure you want to spend the 28 dollars on it or not.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2010 6:00:00 AM More reviews by cosmonautte

I use this product for contouring on myself or clients. It is a matte bronzer and the product is finely milled and very pigmented. The price is a bit of a turn off and the brush that came with it was something akin to those brushes you use to glaze honey on chicken wings at a BBQ. Needless to say, I threw it out. The box packaging is also not very appealing and looks shoddy. At least the shape is regular and fits well in my traincase. I will purchase again since the product is just what I am looking for.

For reference: I am NC20 and tend to work with Asian models with NC colouring

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2010 6:13:00 PM More reviews by hermommy09

I just got into the whole bronzer thing this summer, and Ive been using this product almost everyday! its the perfect color, non shimmery, smells amazing, and the texture is nice! im still using up my powderazzi set, but once i run out of hoola, i will def. repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2010 3:26:00 PM More reviews by Ravey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

the perfect matte brown contour. words cannot describe my love for this product. i will buy again, and again, and again....

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2010 4:32:00 PM More reviews by audiolovely

A nice, matte brown color for contouring. I'm on the fence about the packaging, I find the box is a too bulky in a makeup bag or for traveling.

It's about $28, so it isn't cheap but the product is not bad.