September 22, 2014 | 1263 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2005 11:41:00 PM More reviews by beautifulal

My eyeshadow always creases within a couple of hours. I am a UD addict, so I checked out the reviews on this primer. After reading a few of the incredible raves, I decided to splurge, and ordered it right away. I am FLOORED by this product. It's a little expensive for the amount you get, but I've saved a lot of money by going straight to the best instead of wasting money on trial-and-error products! Even my most obnoxious fushia shadow lasted through the day and well into the night! I pray that UD never discontinues this amazing product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2005 2:48:00 PM More reviews by cheezer

This is the best eye primer I have tried! I'm not a real fan of the packaging, but it is still a great product. I have oily eyelids and for some reason, my right eye gets oily faster than my left eye. The price is a little much, but it is worth it for such a great product!! My eye makeup stays on all day long and on both eyes!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2005 8:26:00 PM More reviews by rael128

WOO HOO!! I can't believe it's taken this long to find such a perfect eye base. I've tried FY eye, MAC paints, concealers, powders, etc. and they've ALL CREASED. I have super oily eyelids and eyeshadows will fade & crease before noon! With UD's primer potion, my eyeshadow stays put from the minute I put it on until I go to bed. My eyeshadow even stayed on through 3 hours of dancing at the club! The only drawback (besides the packaging), is your eyeshadow really does hold on, so it makes blending just a tad bit difficult. BUT, I am sooo not complaining, because I'm just thrilled that I can finally wear eyeshadow without having to retouch! After just a few days of using it, I was convinced that this was my HG primer, that I rushed back to Sephora to grab another bottle! LOVE THIS!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2005 5:13:00 PM More reviews by Trixie_belle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I haven't tried any other e/s primers but as long as they keep making this, I dont think I'll have to. Without it, my e/s would be creased and half missing by midday, but with this its still perfect when I come to take it off, thats a good 13 hours later. And I love the superduper cute packaging. Cant comment on how long it lasts yet as I've only just started using it, but I will still keep buying it, however often I have to replace it. I think its great value for money. I <3 UD

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2005 4:44:00 PM More reviews by tobytails

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Excellent! I have really oily lids and my shadows/liners always do that ugly creasing thing within a few hours. But not with UD's Primer Potion! My eye makeup stays the same from minute one to shower time. I don't see why some reviews don't like the packaging. It's fine with me! The primer itself is very soft and is easy to blend. It's not cheap, but I can easily save up the $14.00 (ulta). I can't wait to test this against a hot georgia summer day!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2005 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Ginger11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product. I have absolutely no complaints. I have slightly oily lids so my eyeshadow almost always creases. It's especially noticeable with more pigmented colours so I tend to not use my more fun shadows. After 10 hours of wearing MAC Trax (which always used to crease on me after 3 hours), I still had perfect shadow. This product isn't cheap, but I'm betting the tube will last me a year of regular use, so I consider it to be great value.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2005 3:43:00 AM More reviews by chococakehk

I brought this all the way from Sephora to HK!. I put it to test...it did creased a bit with my autumn color from YSL.

Maybe I dab on too much will adjust and try again n report later.Overall been good much better than FYI benefit!!

Edit: I tried the UD PP again with soem BE glimmer or other jap e/s, it lasted pretty well, I am in luv, I even got a backup :P

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2005 8:14:00 PM More reviews by apalleija

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff REALLY works!! I live in Ft. Lauderdale so it is either hot or sweltering. I also tend to have oily skin so after a few hours, even the best of eyeshadows would crease somewhat. Today was the ultimate test for the primer potion and it passed w/ flying colors!!! I first went to a baseball game at high noon and say in the sun for 2 hours. We left and then went to the beach, walked around, ate a late lunch, chased my son around the beach. I even got a slight sunburn on my shoulders...my point is, I was out in the sun all day and my eyeshadow (at 8:15pm) looks as if I just put it on!!!!!! Amazing! I have bought this for my friends and my mother. If you don't have this, RUN and get it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2005 12:53:00 AM More reviews by GimpyPoop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

MAC Paints had been doing a mediocre job for me and my moderately oily eyelids. But past the 3 hour mark – forget about it! Creasing like noooooo tomorrow. Now that I have this stuff, MAC Paints are dead to me! I’ve seriously had eyeshadow stay on me for 24 hours thanks to this stuff. I would’ve never guessed from the cheesy packaging (yes Urban Decay really does need to do something about the opaque packaging! Grrr!), but this is what I wish Paints would’ve done for me. My eyeshadows aren’t dampened by this stuff either. They stay true and vibrant from the very moment I apply them and throughout the day. Just make sure you apply a very thin layer and let it set firsthand. Lovvve this stuff like I would my own child. Possibly even more. Just kidding! But it really is THAT fantastic. I would highly recommend this to anyone, even those without the curse of oily eyelids.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2005 12:31:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this primer. I had been using Benefit's FY...Eye but I thought it was too procey and dried up rather quickly. I then switched to L'Oreal Decrease. I do like that one, but after a few hours I would notice that my shadow was creasing in the inner corner of my eyes. After reading so many raves on this one I decided to pick it up at Sephora. I must say that it really does the job!! There's no need to glob this on, just a thin layer is all that it takes to keep my shadow in place all day long. I did notice that this primer makes my shadow go on a *tiny* bit cakey, but not enough for me to stop using it. I used this primer the other day and in the evening I had to walk to my car during a snow storm and I was amazed that my shadow still looked perfect after I had made it to the car because my face had gotten pretty wet from the snow.

At any rate, I am very pleased by this and I will continue to repurchase it again and again.