November 23, 2014 | 2003 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2005 10:12:00 AM More reviews by Puwawa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

got this for $20CAD at Sephora@Yorkdale. It really made my eyeshadow stay!!! Only slight crease after 8 hours. Usually my shadow disappears from my oily lids by mid day. Thanks everyone for recommendation. I apply it quite close to my lashes, my eyes gets a bit itchy but its worth it ^_^.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2005 1:14:00 PM More reviews by meganstraub

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Unbelievable. I haven't been able to wear eye shadow in years because it would end up in my eyelid crease within a matter of hours (or less, during the summer). Its been 5 hours and my e/s still looks like it did when I put it on. Great price for what it accomplishes and how little you need of it. I do agree with other MUAers that it would be nice to be able to see how much is in there. Will def. re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2005 4:23:00 PM More reviews by llanochka

This product ia AMAZING!!!! I am in love from the first application. It goes very sheer, but stays whole day!!! Definetely will re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2005 11:00:00 AM More reviews by toconnell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My new HG! I had been in love with MAC Untitled Paint as an eyeshadow base. I liked how the MAC paint covered up all of the blood vessels on my eyelids and lasts forever, but I didn't like how it looks a bit makeup-ey and sometimes made my eye skin look crepey. The UD Primer Potion goes on invisibly and makes your lid feel sort of moist and powdery at the same time. When I apply e/s over it it appears almost as if I applied it wet. The stickiness goes away and the shadow lasts just as long as w/ the MAC paint. The Primer Potion also also makes it look like the eyeshadow sinks into your skin instead of sitting on top of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2005 12:47:00 PM More reviews by kradge79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just got PP and I can't believe the difference it has made! I have oily skin and my e/s would crease and virtually disappear within a couple of hours. I used PP for the first time and 12 hours later my e/s looked like it did when I put it on...and I had been traipsing around in the hot Florida sun. I would recommend this product to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2005 3:39:00 AM More reviews by joyce628

I cannot live without this product!!!! I have very oily lids and my e/s disappears after 2-3 hrs and makes a crease. After using this product...i can wear my e/s ALL DAY WITHOUT CREASING....this product is amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2005 5:12:00 PM More reviews by pinkdaisy226

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! It never occured to me to get a primer for my eyeshadow, but I started noticing that my eyeshadows never lasted a full day on my lids. So when I heard everyone recommending this, I went out and bought it and I haven't looked back. It's so easy to use and it really makes my eyeshadow stay.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2005 10:05:00 PM More reviews by gigglemommy

WAHOOOO! this stuff ROCKS! i love it...i have greasy lids even in winter, and my shadow usually lasts for an hour or two without creasing, but it always fades before noon, even using a slew of other primers. through recommendation of a friend, i decided to give this one a shot, even though none that i've used have made much of a difference. THIS IS IT! it's ten pm, and my eyeshadow will still be there when the dh gets home. TRY IT OUT! LOVE IT!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2005 3:18:00 AM More reviews by smilette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been trying this for a few days and I'd say it's a pretty good product for my super oily lids. It's not as miraculous as some people may say, but for the first time I'm able to use cream eyeshadows without them creasing and disappearing after 2 minutes. As for power shadows, they have an increased staying power and I don't really need to touch up for a large part of the day. Good!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2005 3:30:00 PM More reviews by anvu80

Great product!! I only took off 1 lippie for 2 reasons, 1) I've never tried another type of primer so I can't say its the absolute best, and 2) the bottle is cute, but you really can't tell how much is in there!! The price is reasonable and it does a great job of making eyeshadow last throughout the day.I used to have the crease and shine problem but not anymore!! This could be because I switched eyeshadows, but I'm thinking its more of the primer!!