Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Just amazing! This stuff really keeps the eyeshadow in it's place,for a long long time.It is easy to apply,a little goes a long way,and the price is unbeatable.This is a must!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Awesome and wonderful product. My skin is very oily so my eyeshadow is the first to go when the night is over. This primer goes on like silk and it makes applying eyeshadow much easier. Doesn't budge, smear, or crease. My eyeshadow looked exactly the way I put it on after wearing eyeshadow for more than ten hours. This is definately a must-have and the bottle is the cutest thing. I will definately be repurchasing when my bottle is out.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I could never wear eyeshadow of ANY KIND. It would be gone in 60 second or i would shut my eye and the only thing remaining was a HUGE clumpy line in the crease of the lid. It was so gross and I felt dirty and oily and just not "in place" because my eye make-up was ALWAYS a mess.This is basically glue. Glue I tell ya. And it makes eye shadows I was never too crazy about POP as it has a faint off white tint. The only negatives I can say is the packaging is not ideal. I wish it was a squezze tube but it is similar to lip gloss. I am not into the dip, re-dip things. Next if you use too much it will make your eye look wrnkled because it has such a drying effect. So use sparingly and experiment with the amount that works best for you. This blow my MK primer Beuitcontrol and many other out the door. I also use it on my lower lash for colored eye lines and they stay put all day. i am not kidding i just looked in the mirror and my eye make-up that i applied at 7 am is still perfect at 12:23 am in the morning. The BEST BEST BEST for oily lid gals like myself.

i've tried l'oreal decrease and it creases horribly.
it takes a couple of times using this to figure out how much you really need because too much leads to creasing. when you finally get the hang of it, your eyeshadow will never look the same again. this is great stuff.

It took me a couple of days to get the hang of this stuff. I was used to starting out with too much e/s so I would still have a little left on at the end of the day. You don't have to apply much of your e/s with this primer. It holds like glue. This is only my 3rd day using it and I have never been so impressed with anything for my eyes. My colors looked just as good at the end of the day as they did when I applied them. You gotta try it. You'll never go back.

I just bought this potion last week for the first time after becoming so frustrated that my eye make-up will disappear after 2 hours. This item is a MUST HAVE! I put on my eye make-up last night and was pleasantly happy that when I got home 7 hours later my eye make-up looked exactly as it did when I applied it. Not only that, but after having too much to drink last night I slept in my make-up... guess what was still there when I woke up- eye make-up. Not only did that amaze me but I then headed out for a nice long 7 mile run and the make-up was STILL THERE! This stuff is amazing.

Really helps the makeup stay on but if you're over 40, watch out -- can make your eyes look way older and your eyelids look very wrinkled. (Strange but true.) Anyone have suggestions for how to avoid this effect?

Absolutely great product - I won't take time describing all the awesome things everyone else has described! What I will add is that this is also awesome as a lip primer! I pat it on before putting on lipliner or lipstick, and I feel it really helps the color show through more true and stays on longer. Hope that helps someone!

HG HG HG ! Omg I love this product! The packaging sucks but the product inside is heaven! It's my absolute HG for eyeshadow primers. It keeps my eyes from creasing and keeps my eyeshadow on ALL day. It does make it a bit harder to blend eyeshadow colors on the eye but it's nothing a bit more of blending can't fix.

I am 37 and have never been able to wear eye shadow because it creases in about 30 seconds. I read the reviews on this site, tried UB Primer Potion and found it to be as amazing as everyone says. Not to mention, the color is more intense, extending the life of your shadow. I am thrilled to be able to wear eye shadow!!

Video Reviews & Tutorials