November 24, 2014 | 2007 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2005 11:41:00 PM More reviews by abbybaby

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Loooove this primer! It is simply the best I've ever used on my oily eye lids. Thank you MUA members for steering me in the right direction again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2005 11:14:00 AM More reviews by amya

This really works well. My shadow does not crease and stays on really well- better than any other primer I have used. It is hard to know when you are running low, but I like the wand applicator. I will buy again!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2005 1:46:00 AM More reviews by princess101

I am VERY satisfied with the product itself, but not the packaging. The primer works wonders on my greasy lids, and keeps my eyeshadow looking fresh all day. It doesn't change the color of my shadows, does not have any foul odour and isn't lumpy or hard to apply. My only concern is the packaging. It is nice, with it's purple genie bottle shape..but that's about it. I am uncertain when I'm running low, and never want to be without, so I find myself constantly buying new tubes whenever I hit up Sephora. I now have five boxes...for those "just in case" moments, like if I were to lose it, leave it at a friends, etc. I just hope they don't expire soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2005 6:43:00 PM More reviews by FredsWife2

Wonderful stuff. My eyeshadow used to crease after an hour or two. This awesome product literally keeps it in place all day until I decide to wash it off. It's invisible when applied so it won't muddy the color at all (Boo to you, Paula Dorf!), and you can still blend the color easily. Just make sure to let it dry. My only complaint is that I can't see when I'm getting low because of the packaging. Eh. Still love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2005 2:20:00 PM More reviews by brilliantbrunette

This primer actually worked!!! I was so amazed by the fact that it was not that expensive and yet it gave me all the results I expected from a primer potion and much more.
The eyeshadow stayed all day and night without creasing or fading.
Urban Decay did it once more, this is most definitely my favorite brand ever.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2005 12:19:00 AM More reviews by velouria

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I was lemming this for the longest time and finally got onto Sephora's waiting list to purchase it. I have to say I was a little underwhelmed by the results. I found PP difficult to apply with the cheap wand included, and I could never get enough product on the wand itself. Plus, the PP creases when you put it on, so you have to wait a while before you open your eyes (depending on your eyelid shape/crease). I didn't find this as effective as using a neutral MAC Paint for the same purpose, so I've switched to "Bare Canvas".

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2005 4:23:00 PM More reviews by mm2015

I have very greasy lids and this is the first eye shadow primer that I have found that actually works. My shadow stays on for 16+ hours with no fading, creasing whatsoever! It looks exactly the same as when I first applied it. This product keeps my eye shadow fresh even in extreme heat and humidity and is absolutely miraculous! The only suggestion I have for people is that they do need to wait a few minutes before applying their eyeshadow and this works best with darker eyeshadows. If you are using very light shadows, it can cause the shadow to show up lighter on your lids. I will definitely repurchase. This is a phenomenal product!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2005 12:04:00 AM More reviews by amnichols2

Loooove this stuff; it really lives up to the hype, and it's not too expensive. My only gripe is the packaging. It's really cute, but i's impossible to know how much is left, and to get the last bit out. Still, it's a total staple. I've gone through at least 4 of these since being convinced to try it by the MUA reviews!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2005 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Lilo1013

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

yes! finally something that works as advertised! i love this potion. its always sold out at my local sephora so grab it while its stock at your sephora. I love the sleek packaging and the wand (although some might say its unsanitary) doesnt bring too much product out but not too little. Its wonderful. i cannot say enough good things about this little miracle. Its because of this product that i now can wear any shadows i want without always thinking if i have creased eyelids or racoon eyes. I can now wear MAC shadows and stila shadows wont crease or dissapear throughout the day. The only irk about it is that i cant use my $4 loreal gentle eye remover but rather lancome's $19 a bottle oil based remover.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2005 9:19:00 AM More reviews by mdfpaf

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG eyeshadow primer!! I have used most of the department store primers as eyeshadow simply melts away from my eyelids immediately and this is definitely the best! It really makes my eyeshadow go on silky and last for hours! I would recommend this product to anyone who has issues with the lasting power of eyeshadow.