September 17, 2014 | 1737 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2005 10:05:00 PM More reviews by gigglemommy

WAHOOOO! this stuff ROCKS! i love it...i have greasy lids even in winter, and my shadow usually lasts for an hour or two without creasing, but it always fades before noon, even using a slew of other primers. through recommendation of a friend, i decided to give this one a shot, even though none that i've used have made much of a difference. THIS IS IT! it's ten pm, and my eyeshadow will still be there when the dh gets home. TRY IT OUT! LOVE IT!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2005 3:18:00 AM More reviews by smilette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been trying this for a few days and I'd say it's a pretty good product for my super oily lids. It's not as miraculous as some people may say, but for the first time I'm able to use cream eyeshadows without them creasing and disappearing after 2 minutes. As for power shadows, they have an increased staying power and I don't really need to touch up for a large part of the day. Good!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2005 3:30:00 PM More reviews by anvu80

Great product!! I only took off 1 lippie for 2 reasons, 1) I've never tried another type of primer so I can't say its the absolute best, and 2) the bottle is cute, but you really can't tell how much is in there!! The price is reasonable and it does a great job of making eyeshadow last throughout the day.I used to have the crease and shine problem but not anymore!! This could be because I switched eyeshadows, but I'm thinking its more of the primer!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2005 6:56:00 AM More reviews by glossgirl79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I have had issues with eyeshadow creasing for years and would usually forego e/s alltogether...but no more. This stuff lasts better than any other product I have tried and it is worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2005 2:25:00 AM More reviews by MiSSSUSiE

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great stuff. It makes my eyeshadow stay... But I have one gripe. I use black eye shadow to line my eyes.... And for some reason that doesn't really stay. I put the primer very very close to my lashline too (the same area where I apply my eyeliner).... So I'm not sure about that. It makes the rest of my eyeshadow more bright and vibrant though. Love it. I would purchase again... Too bad I can't see how much is left though. Ill probably stock up on this stuff. So muuuuuuch better than MAC paints.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2005 5:48:00 PM More reviews by signsoflife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Perhaps I just have mutant eyelids, but this didn't work for me at all. Which is too bad, really, since it seems to be HG material for so many others here, but I still experienced creasing and fading to the point that my eyeshadow just disappeared from my eyelids. The container is tiny and opaque, so it's hard to gauge just how much you have left too. I know I'm in the minority, but I won't be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2005 4:42:00 PM More reviews by happybabe101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really liked this product at first, because it didnt crease my e/s(compared to too faced 2nd base) ....BUT it doesnt intensify the color which is why I liked the too faced one.....it keeps ur e/e on...but it makes u look like u dont have any on...personally I liked too faced better for this reason

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2005 2:19:00 PM More reviews by BabyBritty25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is amazing! Makes the eye shadow really stay on your eyes. For $14 bucks... you can't go wrong!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2005 1:27:00 PM More reviews by MargaretD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used to think BeneFit's FYEye was the best eyeshadow primer but now I am sold on Primer Potion. My eyeshadow lasts ALL day (even my cheap shadows). I really hate the packaging though; I heard a rumor that UD was redesigning it and I hope it's true. I will definite repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2005 11:29:00 AM More reviews by ShoppingMommy

I'M A BELIEVER!!!!! I tried this after hearing soo many rave reviews, but I honestly didnt think there was hope for my oily eyelids!! I had tried MAC paints and Clinique touchbase and neither could give me what I wanted. However, this stuff ROCKS!!!! It is SOOOO worth the money. It is definitely a new HG!!!