Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 2/13/2006 9:24:00 PM

Ok, this is amazing. Simply brilliant. IT WORKS! It evens out your eyelids so you have a nice smooth canvas. Enhances your eyeshadow color. Very blendable. I tried this twice just to make sure but my eyeshadow never creased! I used a dark shimmery brown, wore it all day, worked in it, was sweaty, came home... PERFECT EYESHADOW! No creasing! No budging! No dull color! This is love. True love!

on 2/13/2006 2:27:00 PM

UD PP, where have you been all this time? No kidding, this prodcuts deserves the fantastic rating it gets in P'Ville. It is a non-shimmery, milky eye primer, which works miracles. It is easy to apply (just use what is on the wand) and slim enough to find room in any MU case (I keep it in my eye brush case). It goes on smoothly, sinks in immediately and has no trace of stickiness. Due to it's slightly milky, off-white texture it evens out the lid's skintone without shading it. I doesn't negatively impact the way your e/s appears applied, but allows the colors to appear very true. I can easily blend my shadow and the finish it gives is an airbrushed one when I apply it over UD PP. The e/s lasts all day, looking like it has just been applied: no caking, creasing, greasing, melting. Nothing. Just pure loveliness. Last WE I was too lazy to take off my MU and when I woke up the next morning, my e/s looked...MINT. Absolutely flawless. Everything was till there: browbone highlighter, crease shade, liner etc. After having rubbed my face against my pillow all night long (I could tell by the way my mascara looked). If they EVER continue this I shall scream.

on 2/12/2006 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The reviews didn't lie about this one.... I wore this on a hot SWEATY day and many hours later, my eye makeup looked just as it did the minute it went on. Did I mention I have super oily lids? I just swept a tiny dab of it over my lids and rubbed it in with my fingertip until the creamy color disappeared (I heard from MUA not to use too much of this stuff). I'm a loyal user now. =)

on 2/11/2006 9:18:00 PM

I used Mary Kay Triple Eye Enhancer until it was discontinued. I found this at Sephora and it does just as well. I have oily eyelids, and my eyeshadow does not crease or budge until I remove it at the end of the day, often 12-14 hours after applied. This is a keeper. I just hope it too is not discontinued.

on 2/10/2006 11:47:00 PM

After reading literally dozens of raves about this product, I finally ordered myself a tube. What took me so long to try this??!? I have fairly oily eyelids, and after 4 or 5 hours, any brand of eyeshadow would start to crease and fade, but after using UD primer potion, that's a thing of the past. I've had this for about a week, and it works beautifully with any eyeshadow I use. MAC, smashbox, milani, covergirl... All of them stayed PUT for hours, with NO CREASING.
As some other people wrote, don't make the mistake of using too much. Just a few dots on each eye are all you need.
Will repurchase again and again!

on 2/10/2006 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product works better than any eye shadow base I have ever tried. However, it's not always perfect. Sometimes my eye shadow will last all day without fading or creasing, but sometimes it will end up creasing (even w/ the same e/s!). I'll still be repurchasing this though. EDIT: This product stopped working. After 4 hours or less all of my e/s would crease.

on 2/8/2006 11:24:00 AM

This product really does work wonders on oily lids! It holds my makeup in place all day long! Plus you can't beat the price on it, only $14 for a bottle that lasts quite awhile. Definitely worth trying if you have a problem with your makeup staying put!

on 2/7/2006 9:02:00 PM

FINALLY I have found an eye shadow base that WORKS. I have oily lids so my eye shadow always creases throughout the day - but not with this as a base. I put this on under my eye shadow at 8 am before school, and it's STILL on nicely by the time the evening comes. This also makes my eye shadow last through a night of dancing at a hot club. I will definitely buy this again!

on 2/6/2006 11:13:00 AM

I must say that I simply agree with all of the others who have reviewed this. It is just excellent. I used it yesterday, at 9 am, and my Eye makeup was still perfect at 7pm when I got home. what can I say? It's definately worth it! If you own Eye shadow, then You MUST own this! It is essential and helps preserve the life of your shadows as well in that you don't have to reapply , so you are saving product, and you don;t have to take your shadows with you in your bag, which reduces the risk of breaking or loosing them. I never would have tried this without MUA! I love you guys!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Another "find" from my MUA addiction! I have tried FYEye, and Smashbox primer,
to name a few, but no luck. Primer Potion has provided the best results so far. I do need to reapply after a long day, but my shadow perks up immediately!

Top Rated Urban Decay Products