August 22, 2014 | 1761 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2005 8:21:00 PM More reviews by angel31

Urban Decay Primer Potion has got to be one of my favorite beauty discoveries. I have VERY oil eye-lids, and eyeshadow usually lasts only an hour or two before it creases on me. I have tried many other eyeshadow bases, including Clinque's; these either did not help at all or made matters worse. UD Primer Potion does a great job--my shadow lasts all day, even when it's humid or I'm sweating. I am so impressed...I can even wear the cheapie eyeshadows now!:) I also like the fact that I don't have to be overly careful when applying it... I've used different amounts of product with the same great results. Love it!:)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2005 9:03:00 AM More reviews by SinfulDesires

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!I've used this product twice now and the 1st time, my e/s kinda faded in the middle and the 2nd it creased(but not at work, when I got back home which is good). Maybe I applied the product too fast and it needs to dry or do I apply an e/s as soon as I applied PP before it sets? I dunno. The instructions
were plain and simple, but I'm slow! LOL! I read all the reviews and I'm just not "wow-ed" about it as most ppl here. If someone would be kind enough to mail me how to 'properly' use it (aka how long do I wait to apply an e/s)it would be a great help. (TIA)

EDIT: After using this thing for awhile now I am offically "wow-ed". I really like this stuff. It does last and keeps the color viberant. Oh, and thanks to a MUA memeber, she told me to let dry then apply. Thank you! Two downers though, in the summer it's so hot that the e/s crease and when I apply light e/s (like white) the PP is a nude color and it mixes in with the white e/s leaving a pinkish, nude shade, which I don't want. I have to layer e/s on hard.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2005 11:45:00 AM More reviews by rbrewer

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had to see what all the hype was about, so I finally picked a tube up in my last Sephora order, and let me tell you, this stuff is truly amazing. I applied it Friday morning, had a long, hot, sweaty day of shopping, and my shadow did not budge ALL DAY. I was shocked, as every shadow I've every tried inevitably creases and melts away by mid-afternoon regardless of my level of activity (I have dry skin, but oily lids). Truly impressive.

The single negative is the packaging - you can't see how much product is left and it will be difficult to get the last bits from the bottom and sides. But I can live with that and will definitely buy this as long as I wear shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2005 10:12:00 AM More reviews by Puwawa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

got this for $20CAD at Sephora@Yorkdale. It really made my eyeshadow stay!!! Only slight crease after 8 hours. Usually my shadow disappears from my oily lids by mid day. Thanks everyone for recommendation. I apply it quite close to my lashes, my eyes gets a bit itchy but its worth it ^_^.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2005 1:14:00 PM More reviews by meganstraub

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Unbelievable. I haven't been able to wear eye shadow in years because it would end up in my eyelid crease within a matter of hours (or less, during the summer). Its been 5 hours and my e/s still looks like it did when I put it on. Great price for what it accomplishes and how little you need of it. I do agree with other MUAers that it would be nice to be able to see how much is in there. Will def. re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2005 4:23:00 PM More reviews by llanochka

This product ia AMAZING!!!! I am in love from the first application. It goes very sheer, but stays whole day!!! Definetely will re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2005 11:00:00 AM More reviews by toconnell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My new HG! I had been in love with MAC Untitled Paint as an eyeshadow base. I liked how the MAC paint covered up all of the blood vessels on my eyelids and lasts forever, but I didn't like how it looks a bit makeup-ey and sometimes made my eye skin look crepey. The UD Primer Potion goes on invisibly and makes your lid feel sort of moist and powdery at the same time. When I apply e/s over it it appears almost as if I applied it wet. The stickiness goes away and the shadow lasts just as long as w/ the MAC paint. The Primer Potion also also makes it look like the eyeshadow sinks into your skin instead of sitting on top of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2005 12:47:00 PM More reviews by kradge79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just got PP and I can't believe the difference it has made! I have oily skin and my e/s would crease and virtually disappear within a couple of hours. I used PP for the first time and 12 hours later my e/s looked like it did when I put it on...and I had been traipsing around in the hot Florida sun. I would recommend this product to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2005 3:39:00 AM More reviews by joyce628

I cannot live without this product!!!! I have very oily lids and my e/s disappears after 2-3 hrs and makes a crease. After using this product...i can wear my e/s ALL DAY WITHOUT CREASING....this product is amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2005 5:12:00 PM More reviews by pinkdaisy226

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! It never occured to me to get a primer for my eyeshadow, but I started noticing that my eyeshadows never lasted a full day on my lids. So when I heard everyone recommending this, I went out and bought it and I haven't looked back. It's so easy to use and it really makes my eyeshadow stay.