October 31, 2014 | 1550 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2005 11:51:00 PM More reviews by Lo_li_ta

Like others, I bought this stuff off Sephora (Urban decay isnt available in Canada) based on the raves on MUA alone. And, like everybody else, I'm going to rave about it. Ive already bought a back up - I love this stuff too much to ever live without it. Anyways...I dont have particularly oily lids, but by the end of a normal school day my e/s is faded and a bit creasy. However, I currently work at an auto parts store - my job consists of picking and putting away stock in our giant sauna of a warehouse, and jumping in and out of our meltingly hot delivery cars all day. Needless to say, e/s doesnt stand a chance and Ive spent most of my summer eye-makeupless and unhappy. Like a shining genie bottle shaped beacon of hope Primer potion came into my life and saved my unhappy lids! Now I can wear pigments as well as my softest eyeshadows without any creasing whatsoever. Honestly, I'm amazed at how great this stuff is. Even my female co-workers noticed how suddenly I was wearing eyeshadow and it was perfect, resulting in many a referal. The texture is great, the color is perfect, but the packaging is lacking - not enough so to forgo the product though. In summary - Best. Product. Ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2005 12:06:00 PM More reviews by abl5678

I know this is what everyone else said - but this product has single-handedly allowed me to wear eyeshadow. I'd completely given up, being oily-lidded and a humid-environment dweller. I put my makeup on at 7 AM, and when I go to bed (even if I've worked out), my eyeshadow is still on and looks great, even if it's a little faded. Absolute miracle.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2005 9:00:00 PM More reviews by shOrtieex34

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product. I just bought it yesterday when I was coming back from Michigan at the Duty Free Shop. I used it today & my eyeshadow is working wonders. I love that finally i'm able to wear my eyeshadow & have it last all day long =]

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2005 11:28:00 AM More reviews by starpixy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Man, I *love* this stuff. I was skeptical at first since it goes on so light, but all you have to do is take a tiny bit, blend it on your entire lid (I use it under my lower lashes too, to keep my eyeliner there in tact), let it dry (less than a minute -- it if takes longer you've used too much), and paint away! I even slept with my eye makeup on and when I woke up it still looked good. Amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2005 2:20:00 PM More reviews by sabby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this strictly on MUA reviews and I have not been disappointed. This is AWESOME. It makes my shadow last and last. Thanks MUAers!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2005 3:05:00 PM More reviews by harls321

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The best eye primer on the market. If it wasn't for this miracle product I would never be able to wear eyeshadow on my very oily lids. It works even in the most humid sticky summer weather. I couldn't live without it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2005 11:41:00 PM More reviews by abbybaby

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Loooove this primer! It is simply the best I've ever used on my oily eye lids. Thank you MUA members for steering me in the right direction again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2005 11:14:00 AM More reviews by amya

This really works well. My shadow does not crease and stays on really well- better than any other primer I have used. It is hard to know when you are running low, but I like the wand applicator. I will buy again!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2005 1:46:00 AM More reviews by princess101

I am VERY satisfied with the product itself, but not the packaging. The primer works wonders on my greasy lids, and keeps my eyeshadow looking fresh all day. It doesn't change the color of my shadows, does not have any foul odour and isn't lumpy or hard to apply. My only concern is the packaging. It is nice, with it's purple genie bottle shape..but that's about it. I am uncertain when I'm running low, and never want to be without, so I find myself constantly buying new tubes whenever I hit up Sephora. I now have five boxes...for those "just in case" moments, like if I were to lose it, leave it at a friends, etc. I just hope they don't expire soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2005 6:43:00 PM More reviews by FredsWife2

Wonderful stuff. My eyeshadow used to crease after an hour or two. This awesome product literally keeps it in place all day until I decide to wash it off. It's invisible when applied so it won't muddy the color at all (Boo to you, Paula Dorf!), and you can still blend the color easily. Just make sure to let it dry. My only complaint is that I can't see when I'm getting low because of the packaging. Eh. Still love it.