October 21, 2014 | 1831 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2007 6:30:00 PM More reviews by qpid

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I found this only so-so. Like alldayparallelred. I did not think it was overly moisturizing, far less so than any of my lotions. My cuticles felt soft initially but the moisture seemed to disappear in only a few minutes or so. I found that plain olive oil works far better, and Skin Food does a great job for cuticles.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2007 5:58:00 PM More reviews by tygress

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tend to develop cuticles that peel so I got this product in a body kit and used it on my cuticles twice a day for a 4-day period and it made all the difference. The peeling around my cuticles stopped and the skin around them became extremely soft and managable. The cons of this product is obviously the smell--the odor is very strong-smelling and reminiscent of lemon furniture polish. Yuck! The other con is the packaging, you practically have to scrape it out of the tin to get it out, which is a pain because in the end your hands are a greasy mess. For the performance of this product though the cons are minor because the result was what I was looking for all along. I'd probably buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2007 4:43:00 PM More reviews by alldayparallelred

I bought this because of the many great reviews on makeup alley and I have to say I do not like this product. It does not soften my cuticles, fades quickly and gave me no substantial moisture (less than I get from my hand lotion). Did all these great reviews come from employees at Burt's Bees? It reminds me of Benefits Doctor Feel Good but in a smaller container and scented like Lemon Pledge.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2007 4:41:00 PM More reviews by kuongkw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like it a lot, it does help my nails and cuticle. I think it is one of the rare products that you can see immediate relief of cuticles. The thing is it's difficult to apply. Takes time to get the cream to the back of every fingers because the cream itself is hard so takes so effort to scratch it from the tin, then have to rub hard on the fingers to apply. I like the lemon smell of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2007 10:46:00 AM More reviews by ohBetty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. I have a container at work and at home. I have very dry cuticles, and it seems like lotion doesn't last long enough or penetrate into the cuticles well. This does, and it smells good, too.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2007 6:28:00 AM More reviews by iluvmarcusflint

I love this product! It smells soo good and moisturizes really well. The product is a little hard to get out of the tin for me though...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2007 8:26:00 AM More reviews by dictatorprincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My husband got me this as a gift. We both use the Burt's Bees baby oil and he wanted the travel size and this was part of the gift set. Although I am not one of the petroleum byproduct haters of MUA, I do like to go "natural" from time to time, and to be fair, I generally use another petroleum wonder on my cuticles, Dior's apricot cream. However, natural or not, I see no difference between this and the Dior, but this is obviously cheaper. I do love the smell and the little tin, and as the apricot cream is kinda goopy, this is what i use when I travel. However I subtract a lippie because when it is cold you cannot get any product out of the tin, whereas Dior's goopy petrolatum goodness just keeps on giving. The smell of this stuff is great.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2007 10:19:00 PM More reviews by unknownmake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Get Burt's Bees hand salve. It's the same thing and in a larger jar, just sold as for hands.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2007 9:35:00 PM More reviews by alegnagogo

I love this! The smell is divine and it makes my nails stronger and my cuticles healthy! ♥

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2007 6:32:00 PM More reviews by ihatespots

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

average product, wouldnt have purchased it if it wasnt in the starter pack i bought. it didnt go on nicely, so when u put more on, hands get greasy. however after a few more minutes, it is then fully absorbed. hands doesnt feel that soft aftwerwards and the days after.
i like the smell, very strongly of lemon sweets.
after using the sample size, i wouldnt repurchase as its rather expensive (4.99 for 17g)