August 1, 2014 | 1305 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2007 4:41:00 PM More reviews by kuongkw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like it a lot, it does help my nails and cuticle. I think it is one of the rare products that you can see immediate relief of cuticles. The thing is it's difficult to apply. Takes time to get the cream to the back of every fingers because the cream itself is hard so takes so effort to scratch it from the tin, then have to rub hard on the fingers to apply. I like the lemon smell of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2007 10:46:00 AM More reviews by ohBetty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. I have a container at work and at home. I have very dry cuticles, and it seems like lotion doesn't last long enough or penetrate into the cuticles well. This does, and it smells good, too.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2007 6:28:00 AM More reviews by iluvmarcusflint

I love this product! It smells soo good and moisturizes really well. The product is a little hard to get out of the tin for me though...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2007 8:26:00 AM More reviews by dictatorprincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My husband got me this as a gift. We both use the Burt's Bees baby oil and he wanted the travel size and this was part of the gift set. Although I am not one of the petroleum byproduct haters of MUA, I do like to go "natural" from time to time, and to be fair, I generally use another petroleum wonder on my cuticles, Dior's apricot cream. However, natural or not, I see no difference between this and the Dior, but this is obviously cheaper. I do love the smell and the little tin, and as the apricot cream is kinda goopy, this is what i use when I travel. However I subtract a lippie because when it is cold you cannot get any product out of the tin, whereas Dior's goopy petrolatum goodness just keeps on giving. The smell of this stuff is great.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2007 10:19:00 PM More reviews by unknownmake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Get Burt's Bees hand salve. It's the same thing and in a larger jar, just sold as for hands.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2007 9:35:00 PM More reviews by alegnagogo

I love this! The smell is divine and it makes my nails stronger and my cuticles healthy! ♥

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2007 6:32:00 PM More reviews by ihatespots

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

average product, wouldnt have purchased it if it wasnt in the starter pack i bought. it didnt go on nicely, so when u put more on, hands get greasy. however after a few more minutes, it is then fully absorbed. hands doesnt feel that soft aftwerwards and the days after.
i like the smell, very strongly of lemon sweets.
after using the sample size, i wouldnt repurchase as its rather expensive (4.99 for 17g)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2007 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Endit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

So I'm actually seeing results with this, but it's not an instant miracle product. It actually has made my cuticles softer and my nails stronger, but I think that for the full effect, you just have to keep using it and give it time. I will be repurchasing this since it's really cheap and lasts a super long time. It comes in convenient .60 oz tins, which I like better than sticks or tubes. As other reviewers have said, can become greasy, but it disappears fast. I completely disagree with Cottoncandyandlollipops, I find that it sinks in faster than any product, nails or not, that I've used before! Surprisingly it also has beeswax listed as the second ingredient too, which never does a thing for me, but in this case it's working! I love the smell too. It's EXACTLY like Lemon Starburst, and it is INTOXICATING.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2007 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Cottoncandyandlollipops

This is an all natural product so it won't sink it as fast as the chemical creams do. You need to give it a few minutes so if you're not willing to wait go to the chemical products instead. This works great once it melts in and it smells amazing. My nails have strengthened from using this and my cuticles are moisturized and healthy :)!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2007 10:41:00 AM More reviews by ninadelsol

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Greasy and yucky. The cuticles definitely did not absorb it. Disappointed with the overall quality of the product but it did smell great like lemon drops. Don't even try it on your lips - it has a numbing, burning feeling. Yew!!!