August 20, 2014 | 2148 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 4:51:00 PM More reviews by Jglazee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

First off, THE PACKAGING IS SO CUTE!!!!!! Me and almost all of my friend have these. I have these on two colors, 25 Pink Punch and 10 Cherry Me. I have already repurchased these a bunch, and I intend to repurchase them again! these are great for everyday. Even though you might have to reapply these a bunch, the texture is so nice you won't mind. I totally recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 1:13:00 AM More reviews by aimeebaby18

AWESOME PRODUCT!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2012 12:53:00 AM More reviews by meganxoxo1996

I do love my baby lips, but there are some issues with them. i get dry lips soooo often and i've been trying to get a good lip balm for them. my favorite beauty junkie on youtube always raves about baby lips, so i went and bought the quenched and cherry me from target ($3.44 i think...) first, they absolutely smell amazing! the cherry one smelled soo good. im not a big lipstick person, and while the cherry was pretty sheer, i still had to blend because i didnt want really red lips. i love the quenched one and it smells awesome. they are moisturizing, but only for like the first half hour. especially since i dont apply the cherry one a lot, my lips feel dry withing 10-15 minutes. with the quenched is much better, but they dont keep my lips moist for as long as i would like, but i dont mind reapplying it. i will say that my lips did feel good though and soft, but probably the worst thing i can say about baby lips is that it made the skin around my mouth so dry and cracked, especially at the corners! luckily i had my handy dandy blistex around. the packaging is cute, and there is quite a lot of product. i do like the colors and they do moisturize decently (at least in the long run) so i will be buying these again!

Pros:
-great smell
-nice colors
-cute packaging
-lots of product
-moisturizing (long term)

Cons:
-dries skin
-have to reapply a lot

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by beforerushhour

This stuff feels like a balm but looks like a low-key lip gloss (awesome mixture).

*Don't expect this to be a lip conditioner...because it definitely isn't! It moisturizes but if you have very chapped lips (like I get) just save this for when your lips are moderate.

But for a pretty shine, it is perfect. & the spf is a plus!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2012 6:38:00 PM More reviews by emeraldlulu8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this lip balm Baby Lips. Baby Lips makes your lips shiny, soft and makes them look healthy. I recommend this to people whos lips are cracked. Highly Recommended! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2012 10:49:00 AM More reviews by pinkroses17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I recently purchased Pink Punch, Cherry Me, and Peach Parfait. My favorite for every-day is Peach Parfait, but the one that gives the most color pay-off is Pink Punch. These smell great and are moisturizing, but I hate that you have to re-apply them frequently. Cherry Me was disappointing-it had the worst color pay off of all of them. I will def get Peach Parfait and Pink Punch again though.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2012 9:24:00 PM More reviews by ariel2229

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

To be honest the only thing I really liked about this product is the smell and packaging. I live in theUS so or packaging is a cap with the baby,lips logo and ingredients in a different, color than the twist up tube. I got the flavor quenched and it reminds me of fruity pebbles. This is moisturizing at first but it makes your lips dryer than when you put it on in thirty minutes. This means you have to reapply which I don't like doing. I might try the others in the line before I make my final opinion on this line.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by sarahmedeiros

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am reviewing the clear mint baby lips in the green packaging. I adore this product! I put it on and automatically my lips look soft, shiny (and not in that sticky way with glosses) and luxe. Keeps my lips a natural pink color and keeps them hydrated all day. Well worth the $11 dollars!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by hellothere2013

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I am reviewing the hot pink one

Pros:
-Nice color tint
-Moisturizing and smooths lips
-Hydrates lips
-Nice packaging
-Not too shiny (plus for me)

Cons
- None

Good for
- People looking for a nice tinted lip balm that can quickly plump up lips to it's natural potential.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2012 1:39:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

The Baby Lips lip balms have recieved quite a bit of hype over the past year... I picked mine up back in the fall of 2011, so a little over a year ago. I got Quenched, which is a clear lip balm in a blue package with purple writing on it. In an ad, it depicted the lip balm as having a slightly pink tint, which it didn't when I saw it in the store, but I picked it up anyway. I tried it out later, and, although it was a bit greasy, it was nice. Mouisturizing, even. I used it pretty much daily for a while, trying to decide how I felt about it. After a while, I realized something about it: it dries out the skin around my mouth! And it's not just me- that happened to my friend, too (she purchased the peppermint one in the green packaging). I'm not sure why that would happen. The only thing I can think of it that it sucks the mouisture away from around my mouth, but that seems weird. Also, after using it for a while, I found out why I felt so greasy all the time (I have dry skin...), this made my lips SO greasy! It's thick, and just...no.
Would I repurchase? No. I really can't say I'd recommend this. Sure, it mouisturizes your lips, but so do hundreds of other lipbalms out there. The packaging is also impractical. It has a case that you have to pull out, like a lipstick, except it's always coming off, so I can't bring it anywhere with me unless I want it smearing all over my bag. Which I don't. I think they should just put a cap on it, not a case.
Bottom line: it's...okay. But the side effects (dry face) aren't, and neither is the packaging. Would not recommend.