October 20, 2014 | 1019 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by MissMerryMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE these! My favorite ones are "Cherry Me" and "Pink Punch". I feel those two taste best and Pink Punch actually has a decent color pay-off. Nothing like a lipstick, but still, pretty decent for a balm. The only one I wasn't overly fond of was "Peppermint" for the reason I feel they could have done a lot better with the peppermint flavoring. Didn't taste that great to me, but it still was great for my chapped lips. While these can sometimes feel a tad bit overly oily, I don't think it's anything too bad and it really helps my lips! So happy with the quality of these I even got one for a friend!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2012 7:47:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: I like the Peach Kiss for my N10-15 skin (I lean a little warm, if anything, but I am mostly neutral.) This gives me just a little more warmth than my natural lip color. It's almost a nude look, but peachier and quite moist looking, but not really shiny. My lips feel okay after having this on. SPF!! Very inexpensive.

CONS: I'm not in love with every color. Most are too cool for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2012 7:36:00 PM More reviews by michellesmithxo

Cutest lip balm ever! Bought this because of all the hype around it and it was defiantly worth it. My lips use to be so chapped and it peeled a bit but after using this for a month, my lips were so smooth and looked so much better. It's quite expensive for a lip balm, (I bought it for around $8) but I couldn't resist buying every single one of them, including the new limited edition ones. The packaging is adorable, the smell is delicious, and it moisturizes. Maybelline should come up with new flavors for this.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by misskarlymae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It doesn't really help my lips. I'm not really interested in repurchasing, it feels like it just sits on my lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2012 1:03:00 AM More reviews by JohannGo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The best lip-balm I have ever used. It is so effective it almost feels as though your lips are numb.

Also, when applied before going to sleep, it keeps the lips soft till morning.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/18/2012 10:34:00 AM More reviews by mizzmexxi

I bought the "peach kiss" one. Ive been using it for about 3 months already and when i first saw this and "nude peachy" color in the tube i HAD to buy it thinking the color would be perfect. At first i was in love with this product but after using it for 3 months the product doesnt do what it claims it does. At first when you apply it my lips do feel nice and smooth but after an hour or two my lips are back to being dry.

Anways the color on me looks strange. Maybe its my natrual lip (mauvey pink?) color but whenever i apply this my lips it donst look nothing like the color in the tube. It looks more like a very shimmery clear lipgloss.
I hate shimmer on my lips so if i knew this product was shimmery i would of never bought it. I disike it so much i only apply this product at home and at night before i go to bed.

but i do have to say the pacaking is very cute haha

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2012 8:50:00 AM More reviews by briareden

Ok-ok. Made my lips baby soft, but the colour doesn't stay! I got Berry Crush & my lips were soft for like 6 hours but the colour kinda dissapeared within half an hour!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2012 1:05:00 PM More reviews by moilala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So, all my friends have these and there are ads everywhere. I decided to get one, "quenched" because my one friend said it was her favourite and had a sweet peach smell. I was so exited to get this because the product promises to actually improve your lips over time! Making them less dry forever. I have full lips, which I consider my best feature but when they're chapped and not pink I just can't. So I bought this and it smells great. Packagings cute too. It was a bit too light/greasy for my personal liking, but it moisturized fully and well. The only thing is, I haven't noticed them becoming less dry over time! So I don't really use this, because it's not a natural formula, has an unpleasantish texture and it has false advertising claims. None of that 90% less dry crap

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by maddyvstheworld

I first saw this product being advertised on tv, so I decided to go and get one myself. I was a bit disappointed because my lips didn't look 'babyish' in 4 weeks like it said. But it did kinda make my lips softer.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Enchantedd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have this is peach kiss. The color is a light peachy coral color and it gives my lips subtle color and shimmer. It soothes my chapped lips and gave them a nice scent. I would like to try out the peppermint and the clear one called "quenched." I have not noticed any improvement to the softness or texture of my lips.