July 28, 2014 | 1733 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by CBNegron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is by far the best lip balm/chapstick I have ever used. I have very dry, flaky lips, that sometimes get so bad during the colder months that they blister. After trying every brand and product imaginable (lipstick, lipgloss, chapstick, medicated lip balm) this product saved my lips! I expected this to just moisturize my lips, but it actually helped repair them. My lips are not nearly as dry or flaky as before, and they no longer blister. I apply this once a day, before applying lipstick, and they stay moisturized all day. The best part is, it smells like Fruity Pebbles!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2012 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Saffeh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my absolute favorite lip balm that I own. I constantly have at least 2 of these in my bag, all the time. I own all of them, with Cherry Me and Quenched being my favorites. They are moisturizing, last a full 8 hours, and look amazing!!! I wear them at work and can go ahead and talk to people, eat, and drink during my whole shift, and it is STILL there when I finish! I can even put the Cherry Me (which shows up pinkish red) on, let it dry, and it won't come off when I eat/drink/kiss my boyfriend. (:
This is the most amazing thing I have ever purchased, and I REALLY hope that they come out with more colors/flavors.
Now the only reason I rated this as a 4 instead of a 5 is because it IS a bit pricey (though definatly worth it!), and for the fact that the color is not always how it actually shows up (for example: cherries are red, the stick looks red, but actually comes out as a dark pink).
All in all though: this is the best product EVER and I can never get enough!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2012 2:17:00 PM More reviews by noaa01

Overall I like Baby Lips. The problems are the following
-It is not too moisturizing, my lips still feel a little bit dry after the baby lips drys.
-Baby Lips is a little bit expensive considering the product itself.
I do however like it as an overall product. It moisturizes my lips enough and the colors are nice.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2012 9:20:00 AM More reviews by puppilvnj

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very drying for my lips. It actually made them rough and peel. It doesn't do much as far as glossiness or shine. Doesn't stay on for too long, either. No re- purchase here.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2012 1:58:00 AM More reviews by Ceesaroni

This is supposed to be one of the newest fad of lip products which combines a tint plus moisturizing properties (awesome!) and so far these are the only brand of them that I found not to be drying. I guess the drawback of them has to be the lack of intensity of color (no where near as pigmented as a lipstick) but it does just what it promises, TINTS. I like these because they blend with the natural color of your lips so its not completely obvious you're wearing a colored product. VEEERY natural :]

The feeling isnt greasy nor heavy at all, it feels just like you're wearing a lip balm.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2012 11:25:00 AM More reviews by girlnextd00rr

I bought this in Cherry (colourless) because my lips were starting to peel recently. The product claims to give users baby lips, with permanent use. Maybe because I've only been using this for a few days, but my lips feel more chapped rather than baby smooth! A friend told me to continue using it because the peeling might be a form of "exfoliation", but my lips actually looked better once I stopped applying it.

The packaging is super cute, and I love lip balms that smell nice. But a lip balm that worsens your lip condition is useless!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/10/2012 5:28:00 AM More reviews by cboylove

The clear one just sits on top of my lips and makes them peel, the packaging is cute but this isn't that great. Won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2012 9:13:00 AM More reviews by PeaceLuvRikki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product!! I got it in quenched and peach kiss and so far I'm loving both! I especially love quenched because it smells so good. The packaging is cute,and all around this products is a definite must.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 1:30:00 PM More reviews by DW1989

Love. Just love this. I will not leave my house with this product. I use the plain on (I think it's called Quenched) every single day. I put it on my lips before I apply any lipstick or gloss, and I also just wear it alone. I absolutely love it. I used to be obsessed with the Nieva lip products but have moved onto this one.
I also have the peach colored on (Peach Kiss) and I love that one too. When I'm not going to wear a lip color, I use that one just so I have at little bit of color. I have naturally pigmented lips so it gives just a pretty little bit of color over them.
Love this product, will probably buy untill it isn't made anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Acupofbri

I've found my go-to lip balm! I absolutely adore my Cherry Me Baby Lips! My lips and the area around them have been pretty flaky, and I thought I'd try this since to see what all the hype was about. Within a day of using it I could already see and feel the results! My lips no longer are peeling (and none of that weird white gooey looking stuff from dry skin being super soaked but not "fixed") and they are SOOOO soft and smooth!

As for the appearance, PERFECT! It gives me the most ideal, natural shade of red/pink and is very subtle.

My only complaint is a slight sticky feeling...but that's probably from me rubbing them together and licking them all the time. I honestly just don't remember my lips ever feeling this healthy and I think that's why I can't stop!

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT! Definitely buying this again...and again...and again. :)