April 17, 2014 | 1025 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2005 2:26:00 AM More reviews by isabeille

OK I am crazy about juicy tubes, I must have about 25 (not all full size! a lot are gwp or small sizes in kits). I just love them and they all have a great smell!
Stiky but I dont mind except on windy days...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2005 7:05:00 PM More reviews by stephani99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just have to go on the record because I simply LOVE JTs. I have far too many to list here and will continue to collect more. In no way are they similar to L'Oreal Color Juices and I wish that myth could be put to rest, oh well. JTs are superior in terms of shine, lasting power, amount, variety, packaging, scent/taste and texture (if you like thick & sticky as I do; keeps my lips hydrated. There's nothing I hate more than thin runny worthless lipgloss.). I can't say I love *all* of them as many are sheer; the standouts usually being the LE ones and those with more pigment, but there are exceptions. As a true lipgloss addict, these are at the top of my list and the ones I reach for most. They may not be for everyone and that's ok, means more for me :)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2005 10:06:00 AM More reviews by krnsushi

I got a sample in the GWP in Sun bronze (again) and i'm not a fan of the stickiness!! it is really shiny and looks great but i can't stand that my lips look stuck together every time i try to talk. i'll take free anyday (GWP) but i don't think i would buy this. i would rather get MAC lipglass.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2005 9:28:00 PM More reviews by Sweetangelgirl

I am addicted to lip glosses and I adore Juicy tubes. :) They are a little thick/sticky,but they last for quite awhile and they make lips look great. My favorite is Baby doll. It has a light pink color and a delicious cake batter flavor. I also dab a little on my cheeks and brow bone for a healthy glow.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2005 3:25:00 PM More reviews by syltetyta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This is a necessity. I have several of them, with or without shimmer, and I love that they are sheer so I don't need to worry how it looks while at work. It keeps lips soft and most importantly gives an impression of plumped lips - which I unfortunately wasn't born with. For a more sophisticated glossy and luxurious (if a gloss can be like that) look I turn to DiorKiss which has more pigment and lasts longer. But for everyday-wear, Juicy Tubes are excellent. UPDATE: I forgot to doublecheck that my bag was empty, once washing it in the machine. After drying, I found one of my JT's in it, still looking as fresh as the first day, so they are WATERTIGHT too!
Try to do that with chapsticks, lipsticks, other lipglosses...UPDATE: I find that L'Oreals Color Juice is as good as Juicy Tubes, but less expencive. L'Oreal owns Lancome, so both products are so similar that I think they are made by the same manufacturer and just labeled differently.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2005 8:37:00 AM More reviews by Allouette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I adore Lancome Juicy Tubes! Sure they're sticky but at least I know my gloss won't be dribbling down my lips and if I bump into someone I want to look good for, I won't be caught short without luscious lips! So the stickness is a small price to pay. Plus the color choice is amazing, there is definitely something for everyone. Plus with the less pigmented tubes, they are ideal for layering. I like getting the .21 oz gift set tubes so I have 4 at a time to choose from. Then I can mix and match and chop and change as often as I please. So far I have 16 of them, and I'm not stopping now!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2005 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Racergirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have the Icy pop juicy tube. I love the smell and taste, but it is way to sticky for me. the SO wont go near it! I wa shoping it would be a little more sheer, and can only use a little bit. I dont think I will be buying any more of the JT lipglosses.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2005 1:54:00 AM More reviews by stinkbug

I guess I just don't get it. I have three tubes of this stuff and there are things I like and dislike about this product. I like that the color is sheer and shiny and I like the taste and fragrance. However, I don't like the texture and stickiness of the product, and the price is outrageous. Would not purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2005 4:52:00 PM More reviews by oohbabyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Although this stuff is like $20, Id still buy it again. Some people say it's not pigmented enough, but that all depends on WHICH Juicy Tubes you end up getting. Like The Toffee Pop one is WAY TOO Pigmented. Its all in the matter of testing. THey are ultra shiny ultra long lasting and ultra glossy. This stuff lasts me forever and they smell soo great defenitly would repurchase

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2005 12:06:00 PM More reviews by courty

i think these are some of the worst lip glosses i've ever tried. the color looks nice, granted, but the texture is gross, in my opinion. they're extremely sticky, and are very very shiny (way too shiny). i've used the l'oreal lip glosses as well, and i think these have a better texture for a much more reasonable price. some people love these things- just not my style at all.