December 20, 2014 | 1664 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2005 12:18:00 PM More reviews by aznangelchick88

So like the rest of the lipgloss junkies out there I went ahead and bought the Pop Juicy Tube. Yes, its stinky, and Yes it definitely gives you gloss and shine but its not all that great when it comes to lastly. I applied it right before I go to school and by the end of the day my lips looks not so pretty.

I would definitely recommend MAC Lipglass though. I recently bought the clear lipglass and its perfect. Not too sticky, gives enough shine/gloss, and it last! =]

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2005 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Bubblebath

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After months of indecision, I finally broke down and bought a JT (Tonic) and I love it. It is stickier than the other lipgloss I tried but I think it is because it is sticky, it last longer. Before JT, I had a Rimmel one which smelled really good and looks really nice for everyday wear. But I have a habit of wearing a lip moisterizer (SoftLips) under all lipstick/gloss and I found the Rimmel gloss wore off very quickly when it was applied on top of my lip moisterizer. However, I don't have the same problem with my JT and unless I'm eating, the JT gloss stays on for a long time. Also, I really love the scent of my Tonic. It's fruity-ish and very yummy but it's not like your boring ol' berry flavours. I also love the sparkles in the gloss, it's not too much, just perfect!!

I also got a sample of Tickle Pink which has more pigment than the Tonic. I am not crazy about the scent b/c it's melon (I don't like eating melons) but the scent is very light, and so it doesn't bother me. But like the Tonic, it stays on pretty well and it's great when I don't want to wear a colour-lipstick underneath. The light pink colour is really nice for everyday wear as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2005 11:08:00 AM More reviews by Iona_km

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A lot of people love juicy tubes but they just arent for me. Have still to find the perfect shade and to me they are very sticky and dont last very long. expensive for what they are!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2005 12:09:00 AM More reviews by retroSTiLETTOS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A lot of people I know recommended this product to me so I got it, but I didn't like it that much. It smells nice and the shades are lovely, but I thought it was way too sticky and thick.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2005 12:33:00 PM More reviews by utopia134

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am a lipgloss fanatic! That being said.. I had to try these. There are ok. Nice shine but I cant stand the taste. I feel it running down my throat. YUCK. For a nice wet look, I would rather use MAC or VS glosses.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2005 3:22:00 AM More reviews by greenpal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It was soooo sticky ! On me it looked like a cheapo lipgloss, with wayy too much shine. just not for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2005 7:22:00 PM More reviews by gurululu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am not a fan of lip glosses because my long hair flies into my face sticking to the gloss and spreading it over my freshly applied face. Then my hair gets sticky and tangled. However, I got this trial size juicy tube vanilla flavor and fell in love with the taste and texture. Yes, if I wear my hair down, it will still get caught in it but the good thing is that my hair doesn't pick up a lot of this gloss. It maybe because this gloss gradually absorbs into the lip, which may bother most people but is actually good for me since my lips keep a little shimmer and softness while my hair doesn't get stuck to my face. I wear it over my lipstick and like it.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2005 4:23:00 PM More reviews by songjun

It smells wonderful. That's only good thing I can say about this lip gloss. This lip gloss is very thick and sticky and it doesn't stay on for long either.
I wouldn't spend $10+ to buy this lip gloss. There are tons of other lip glosses with better quality for cheaper price.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2005 3:24:00 PM More reviews by grsprkl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have the Ultra-Light Kirsch, and I think JT's are great. They are a bit sticky and the smell is not that appealing (not sure if it's the same for other flavors). However they look great and last. If they weren't SO expensive I would build up my own JT collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2005 2:26:00 AM More reviews by isabeille

OK I am crazy about juicy tubes, I must have about 25 (not all full size! a lot are gwp or small sizes in kits). I just love them and they all have a great smell!
Stiky but I dont mind except on windy days...