October 20, 2014 | 892 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2005 12:09:00 AM More reviews by retroSTiLETTOS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A lot of people I know recommended this product to me so I got it, but I didn't like it that much. It smells nice and the shades are lovely, but I thought it was way too sticky and thick.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2005 12:33:00 PM More reviews by utopia134

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am a lipgloss fanatic! That being said.. I had to try these. There are ok. Nice shine but I cant stand the taste. I feel it running down my throat. YUCK. For a nice wet look, I would rather use MAC or VS glosses.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2005 3:22:00 AM More reviews by greenpal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It was soooo sticky ! On me it looked like a cheapo lipgloss, with wayy too much shine. just not for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2005 7:22:00 PM More reviews by gurululu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am not a fan of lip glosses because my long hair flies into my face sticking to the gloss and spreading it over my freshly applied face. Then my hair gets sticky and tangled. However, I got this trial size juicy tube vanilla flavor and fell in love with the taste and texture. Yes, if I wear my hair down, it will still get caught in it but the good thing is that my hair doesn't pick up a lot of this gloss. It maybe because this gloss gradually absorbs into the lip, which may bother most people but is actually good for me since my lips keep a little shimmer and softness while my hair doesn't get stuck to my face. I wear it over my lipstick and like it.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2005 4:23:00 PM More reviews by songjun

It smells wonderful. That's only good thing I can say about this lip gloss. This lip gloss is very thick and sticky and it doesn't stay on for long either.
I wouldn't spend $10+ to buy this lip gloss. There are tons of other lip glosses with better quality for cheaper price.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2005 3:24:00 PM More reviews by grsprkl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have the Ultra-Light Kirsch, and I think JT's are great. They are a bit sticky and the smell is not that appealing (not sure if it's the same for other flavors). However they look great and last. If they weren't SO expensive I would build up my own JT collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2005 2:26:00 AM More reviews by isabeille

OK I am crazy about juicy tubes, I must have about 25 (not all full size! a lot are gwp or small sizes in kits). I just love them and they all have a great smell!
Stiky but I dont mind except on windy days...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2005 7:05:00 PM More reviews by stephani99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just have to go on the record because I simply LOVE JTs. I have far too many to list here and will continue to collect more. In no way are they similar to L'Oreal Color Juices and I wish that myth could be put to rest, oh well. JTs are superior in terms of shine, lasting power, amount, variety, packaging, scent/taste and texture (if you like thick & sticky as I do; keeps my lips hydrated. There's nothing I hate more than thin runny worthless lipgloss.). I can't say I love *all* of them as many are sheer; the standouts usually being the LE ones and those with more pigment, but there are exceptions. As a true lipgloss addict, these are at the top of my list and the ones I reach for most. They may not be for everyone and that's ok, means more for me :)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2005 10:06:00 AM More reviews by krnsushi

I got a sample in the GWP in Sun bronze (again) and i'm not a fan of the stickiness!! it is really shiny and looks great but i can't stand that my lips look stuck together every time i try to talk. i'll take free anyday (GWP) but i don't think i would buy this. i would rather get MAC lipglass.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2005 9:28:00 PM More reviews by Sweetangelgirl

I am addicted to lip glosses and I adore Juicy tubes. :) They are a little thick/sticky,but they last for quite awhile and they make lips look great. My favorite is Baby doll. It has a light pink color and a delicious cake batter flavor. I also dab a little on my cheeks and brow bone for a healthy glow.