Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

on 10/1/2008 6:03:00 PM

I love this lip blam! I've already gone through 4 tubes. It feels moisturizing and I like the way it ever so slightly gives my lips a natural rosy color. It just glides right on and doesn't feel too balmy like most other lip balms.

on 9/21/2008 11:38:00 AM

This is the best lip balm out there. It has good slip without being greasy, moisturizes wonderfully, and has impressive staying power. Most lip balms make my lips lighter than they are, making me look totally washed out. Not this one! I have fairly pigmented lips, and this is like my natural lip shade, but just a tad bit brighter. Not to mention that it's inexpensive to boot. Why pay ten or fifteen bucks for a high-end lipstick when I can get the same color payoff from a balm a fraction of the price that has far better-for-you ingredients? I have and will continue to repurchase this little baby as long as they continue to make it.

on 9/15/2008 6:07:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

The best lip balm. Great for healing and soothing dry lips, and preventing dryness. I use this every day alone or under lipgloss/lipstick. Does not feel like chapstick! It feels moisturizing, not sticky. Affordable quality product.

on 9/4/2008 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I think this may be close to HG lip balm for me (time will tell). I have tried A LOT of lip balms, chap sticks, glosses ect. I happened to buy this at school when I forgot my ALBA coconut lipbalm at home. Its a good mix between moisturizing and waxy (holds in moisture). I only feel the need to reapply this maybe 2-3 times per day. I have brown skin and brown lips and I had noticed before that my face looks kind of "washed out" since I dont wear much makeup especially not colored lip "stuff". This gives a slight red/pink tint with the perfect amount of shine to dark pigmented lips. Being brown these sort of products with a little color don't show up but, this does in a good way. Yay! It was only $2.50 which is good compared to the money I would spend trying to get this look at MAC or with drug store lip gloss.

Edit 2/4/09- change to 3 lippies=This has just become ok for me. Its good for a quick pop of natural color and moisture. I keep this in my work bag along with another gloss/balm.

on 9/3/2008 10:35:00 PM

Another great from Burt's Bees! this smells yummy, is natural and has antioxidant filled pomegranate oil in it, not to mention the slight reddish tint that I used to like from the cherry or strawberry bonnie belle before I realized how bad it was for you.

on 9/3/2008 5:43:00 PM

Great lip balm, great price. I am on my third tube. I have to have this in my bag. Just a hint of color, a sheer pinky-red, very hydrating, pleasant smell. It has a wonderful smooth, silky texture...not at all waxy.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Adore this lip balm. I go through what seems like a stick a week the way I slather this stuff on. Love the scent, love the feel, love the beautiful tinted sheen. It just looks so natural, like I have lovely naturally red lips. I don't notice any taste per say. Then again, I don't go out of my way to eat my lip balm. =)
I also don't mind the crushed beetles thing. Kind of a throw back to the Egyptians.

on 8/24/2008 12:15:00 PM

Love love love this lip balm! Makes lips soft and smooth, and erases the crinkly look lips sometimes get when they are dehydrated. Gives a very subtle and extremely flattering healthy glow, does not wash out the color from the lips like some other balms tend to do. I've repurchased this again and again. I like the aroma, not at all cloying, and does not have a sweet flavor. My absolute favorite, Love it!!

This is my 3rd stick, 1st one being regular, 2nd is the honey. Got this due to the raves I gotten here, but frankly, I was disappointed by the smell and taste of it. It's kinda bitter, clinically sweet, not as nice as the honey flavored one.

No, it doesn't leave any sheen nor color on my lips. I like to think the results I get will be the same as the honey balm for my dry lips, but no. I was left with dry areas in fact. Maybe it suits other users better, but definitely not mine.

AWESOME stuff. This is lighter and sweeter than the original Burt's Bees Beeswax lip balm. It moisturizes well and gives a polished look, a little sheen and a tiny bit of color, without having painted-looking lips - perfect for my day look. I keep it in my purse all the time. Definitely my favorite lip balm-and-light-gloss in one type product.

Popular Lip Treatments