Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

on 9/3/2008 10:35:00 PM

Another great from Burt's Bees! this smells yummy, is natural and has antioxidant filled pomegranate oil in it, not to mention the slight reddish tint that I used to like from the cherry or strawberry bonnie belle before I realized how bad it was for you.

on 9/3/2008 5:43:00 PM

Great lip balm, great price. I am on my third tube. I have to have this in my bag. Just a hint of color, a sheer pinky-red, very hydrating, pleasant smell. It has a wonderful smooth, silky texture...not at all waxy.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Adore this lip balm. I go through what seems like a stick a week the way I slather this stuff on. Love the scent, love the feel, love the beautiful tinted sheen. It just looks so natural, like I have lovely naturally red lips. I don't notice any taste per say. Then again, I don't go out of my way to eat my lip balm. =)
I also don't mind the crushed beetles thing. Kind of a throw back to the Egyptians.

on 8/24/2008 12:15:00 PM

Love love love this lip balm! Makes lips soft and smooth, and erases the crinkly look lips sometimes get when they are dehydrated. Gives a very subtle and extremely flattering healthy glow, does not wash out the color from the lips like some other balms tend to do. I've repurchased this again and again. I like the aroma, not at all cloying, and does not have a sweet flavor. My absolute favorite, Love it!!

This is my 3rd stick, 1st one being regular, 2nd is the honey. Got this due to the raves I gotten here, but frankly, I was disappointed by the smell and taste of it. It's kinda bitter, clinically sweet, not as nice as the honey flavored one.

No, it doesn't leave any sheen nor color on my lips. I like to think the results I get will be the same as the honey balm for my dry lips, but no. I was left with dry areas in fact. Maybe it suits other users better, but definitely not mine.

AWESOME stuff. This is lighter and sweeter than the original Burt's Bees Beeswax lip balm. It moisturizes well and gives a polished look, a little sheen and a tiny bit of color, without having painted-looking lips - perfect for my day look. I keep it in my purse all the time. Definitely my favorite lip balm-and-light-gloss in one type product.

on 8/19/2008 7:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is my absolute favorite chapstick-type lip balm. It's the perfect balance between moisturizing and waxy - it makes my lips feel so soft and replenished, and the effect lasts so that I don't need to constantly reapply. I always carry it in my pockets, and I also have one for my bag and an extra on hand, that's how much I love it! Definitely a HG item.

Really nice texture, feels very nice on my super dry lips. Pleasant, Burt's Bees-y sort of smell. It contains comfrey root extract and rosemary oil, which probably account for the smell.
It has caused some peeling, which I'm hoping will subside. This is probably not as moisturizing as the Honey lip balm but it has a much nicer texture.

on 8/13/2008 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was my first (and only) Burt's Bees lip balm, and I was expecting a lot. Well, to put it bluntly, this lip balm sucks. It smells pretty and goes on well, but after 5 minutes you need it again and your lips feel worse - a typical bad lip balm.

on 8/11/2008 8:02:00 PM

I adore the smell and taste of this lip balm. The colour looks natural and great on me. If only it had spf it would be perfect!

Popular Lip Treatments