Nivea Nivea Creme

4.2

(European version): Water, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cera Microcristallina, Glycerin, Lanolin Alcohol (Eucerit, TM), Paraffin, Panthenol, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearate, Citric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Stearate, Parfum, Limonene, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamyl Alcohol. (U.S. Mexican Version) : Water, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Glycerine, Microcrystalline Wax, Lanolin Alcohol, Paraffin, Panthenol, Magnesium Sulfate, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearates, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazoline, Methylisothiazolinone.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This cream takes me back to my childhood, as this was what my mother swore by for any and all skin issues (including diaper rash LOL). I have used this, literally, my whole life and I absolutely adore this cream. The smell, the thick texture, the buttery soft skin...it's all good. Very thick and I agree with the previous reviewer...make sure that you wash before putting this on. It seals in the moisture.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Nivea is the best moisturizer out there. I have sensitive skin and Nivea has never broken me out. My skin has never looked better. Remember to WASH YOUR FACE first, pat dry and then apply. Never put it on a dry face that hasn't been washed. That goes for all mositurizers.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this in Italy and I loveee it. I take a small dollop and rub it with my hands and I pat it on my face. This has replaced Clinique's DDML as my HG and I have purchased several backups. I don't know if the one osld here is any better or worse but all I know is I have enough of Nivea Creme to last me a few years :)

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I have really, really, really dry eczema-prone skin. No matter how often I moisturized, the skin on my face would inevitably flake...vaseline, petroleum jelly, not even olive oil would help. I picked this up, remembering how my mother always has a tin around, and it works! After the first week, my face has stopped flaking! =) re-purchase? definitely

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

An absolute staple. Let me just state for the record, I lived in Germany for four months and was a dedicated user of the original version of the creme. Now that I am back in the US, I use the made in Mexico variety and find no difference in the products. Honestly, I think that many people just want to believe that the European version is superior. The German version also contains mineral oil by the way, it just calls it something else. My skin is slightly oily but a few dabs of this after washing my face at night keeps my skin baby smooth and has never broken me out. I only use it in the evening because it makes md too shiny in the a.m. I say for .99 if is worth a try.

Love! This has been a staple for me for many years and will continue to be. Growing up in Europe, we always had a tin of this around because it was my Dad's favorite cream. At age 60, he STILL uses it and looks quite young for his age. Of course him dying his mustache, working out and using hair thickening products also contributes to it (you see, my dad is a *little* metro) but his skin really is in great condition :)
I personally don't use this every day as my skin is combination and this would be too heavy, but this is amazing to use after exfoliation about once or twice a week. It really softens my skin and makes it smooth and glowy. I also occasionally use this cream on my hands and body and it proves to be a great multi-purpose product. Also great to use in the winter to protect from the freezing cold. I remember using this as a kid before we went ice-skating or sledding.
Best of all? I get this cream for around $3 and it lasts me for ages. I use the German version, by the way.

AWFUL!!! I don't have dry skin. In fact, you could say that I have oily skin. I bought this to use as an eye cream. I used it once, and I woke up the next morning to super tight, dry skin around my eyes. Thinking that the two couldnt be related, since this was a thick moisturizing cream, I used it one more time on my eyes the next night. Yeah... it was definitely this stuff! Now my eyes were so dry the skin started peeling. It has since been over a month of applying hardcore moisturizer twice a day (which I never had to do before) to try to help my super dry skin around my eyes. BAD BAD BAD.

overall:a moisturising staple for really DRY skin (oily skin AVOID)
about the product: a reliable classic, can use the moisturiser for just about anywhere you have dry skin.
review: at times i can have reaaally dry skin where im flaking,skins tight and just raw :'( and this creme is probably the only moisturiser that can moisturise my skin throughout the day to night (it gets better later on) because well, the only problem i find with this product is that it leaves skin looking very oily ,which i then have to use olay touch of foundation, foundation and some powder to even it out.after, you have nice healthy looking skin :D (sounds like a lot of make up but i use small quantities ==; ) it smells like most nivea products, perfumed and fairly thick textured hence, creme. though its a staple to my beauty routine...im still looking for a better option.great price and can come in a variety of packaging, i use the cute little tins ^^
xo

I love this! It's rich, but it somehow doesn't break me out when all other moisturizers I've used did. I have skin that's dry inside but oily outside.

This creme has a slightly sticky/greasy feel after application, but I just leave it on, or blot it slightly with a tissue at night. In the day, I just dust lightly with loose powder and I'm good to go! :)

And it's cheap too, so I use it everywhere. Love it on my feet, it makes my feet smooth!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this cream!!!! I carry it with me everywhere. The packaging is adorable and it's so portable, you can put it in your pocket or in your bag. The cream is nice and creamy and blends into my skin very nicely(looks abit like cottage cheese!!!) and it smells great!!! Also it was only 1 which is a great bargain and it lasted me up to 3-4 weeks. Buy buy buy!!!!!