Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

3.5

Water, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer(thickening agent), Glycerin, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Butylene Glycol(preservative, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Phenoxyethanol, Masking Fragrance, Panthenol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben.

on 4/22/2009 5:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I wish this worked better for me but it didnt clean off all the grime and makeup. Not worth my money and doesn't keep my skin clear.

on 4/21/2009 9:28:00 PM

-made my face feel dry and tight
-broke me out
-was sooo harsh on my skin!
- dried my skin out so much

gave it away.

on 4/20/2009 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This does absolutely nothing for my oily skin. Maybe my skin is too oily for it, I don't know. I hate how it doesn't even lather up. I like the pump bottle, though.

on 4/20/2009 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I thought this was going to be a really good product. It is awful. It smells so bad that I had to wash my face a second time to get the smell off. It left my face feeling dry and tight, not clean. I sure would not recommend this to anyone!

HATE THIS STUFF! I know many people love this cleanser...I don't!!!! It doesn't work well for me at all and I will never go back!

on 4/19/2009 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I purchased this product after a co-worker of mine recommended it to me since I have combination skin (oily on my cheeks and nose). I like using this product as a makeup remover or cleansing right before applying my makeup. I don't use this just to cleanse my face because I really don't feel it "cleansing". I'm used to cleansers that are creamer or have some lil' micro scrubs on it. I do have to say that this product has helped with my oilyness and I am still using it. I do like it but don't love it!!!

on 4/18/2009 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

So disappointed. I am on Retin-A so have oily but severely dehydrated skin. I thought this cleanser would clean, yet not dry out my skin any further. This is not the case...my face is flaky, extremely tight, after washing. At first I thought it was pretty good b/c it was better than my previuos cleansers in this respect (ie. didn't dry out AS MUCH), but still..isn't a gentle cleanser supposed to be gentle/???? maybe i'll try the regular version.

on 4/17/2009 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been using this for about 5 years and it's the best cleanser for MY skin. I've tried many, many dif. cleanser and I always come back to this. I have combo skin, which is VERY oily in the summer. I just love it:)

on 4/17/2009 12:28:00 AM

It's great value if your face can tolerate this cleanser. You get a lot of it and it's pretty cheap in the first place. Let me preface this review by saying most things don't irritate my skin. I've used every drug store cleanser out there, and this was the only one that managed to scab over my entire face. After two uses, my entire face was covered in dead, dry, flaky, itchy, red skin. It stings going on and has incredible oil sapping power. Unless your face is a Texas oil pump, do NOT use this! I started using this as a body wash and it even managed to break my legs out. I couldn't find a use for it so I finally threw the mostly full bottle out. I'm staying as far away from this as I can!

on 4/12/2009 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this product as a cleanser. I don't use it daily though because I don't want to overdry my skin. The product isn't drying and it works well for my oily skin. I mainly use it on my t-zone though. I also like the packaging! It's cute and convenient =D