July 24, 2014 | 1685 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2003 4:48:00 PM More reviews by roxygurl05

I love this product! Smells great, works even better, and makes my face acne free. Before using this, I had alot of breakouts, especially on my cheeks and chin. But after only 2 days, I noticed a huge difference on the size of my acne and 3 days later... most of them were gone! Wow! My HG! *Update* It really dried out my oily skin and made it feel rough and irirated. My face got redder and redder after a week of using it. I really wanted this to work but no luck. Oh well, the search is on for the perfect cleanser.....

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2003 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Katty

I had this monster zit coming up - one of those painful bumps! I used this last night as an all-over mask. Result: bump shrunk! I love this! I plan to use this a couple times of week! I have a feeling this will become my HG mask!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2003 3:20:00 PM More reviews by dalala

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WOW THIS CLEANSER/MASK IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! it has a nice cool tingly minty feelin after you leave it on as a mask and even if you use it as a cleanser! smells great too!!!!! mi not sure if it works since ive used it only twice, but it does leave me felein oil free and clean! best neutrogena product ive used YET!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2003 12:33:00 PM More reviews by swt_mimi

I have been using this product for over a month now and I must say that this stuff rocks! I barely break out now, and most of my zits are gone. I also like the tingling sansation you get when you apply this cleanser/mask on to your face. I only use this as a daily cleanser becaue it can be drying if you leave it on for 5 minutes as a mask. Overall, this is perfect and I will definatly re-purchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2003 4:35:00 PM More reviews by x0x0rebeccax0x0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This does give good results, but one major drawback (at least for me)- I had self tanner on my face when I used this as a mask and when i took the mask off- I was pale as snow again. I guess the BP in it bleached out the tan...d'oh! But honestly girls, this does clear up the skin in like two weeks or less. Plus it smells good- kind of reminiscent of the BECCA cosmetics smell...it's good, anyway!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2003 2:45:00 PM More reviews by mrah

i've always been pleased with neutrogena's products. the prices are reasonable and the results are usually as advertised. this wash does not dry out my skin, but does its job fighting acne. the mask ability leaves my skin feeling cool and refreshed.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2003 2:57:00 AM More reviews by TeaRoses77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a 'rescue' product because if you need clear skin (from VERY BAD breakouts) this will give you a dramatically clear result in one week's time. You'll notice the difference in a day in less new eruptions. I have never thought I could use Benzoyl Peroxide (so harsh it always caused peeling, breakouts and reactions). Well, Neutrogena has refined this product to not iritate your skin through the low amounts of B.P. in it. It does have a fragranced scent though but even with sensitive skin, I had no problem with it. I was surprised. I am going to be a loyal customer of Neutrogena from now on and even investigate their skin clearing foundations to see if I can find a nice sheer coverage one that won't cause breakouts for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2003 9:27:00 AM More reviews by hot_pepper96

This product is ingenious because you can use it as a cleanser and mask. I would only use it as a cleanser if you have oily skin though. You have to make it creamy with water in your hands first to use it as a cleanser. That is the key.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2003 9:17:00 PM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Compared most BP meds, this one is quite gentle. It works best to me as a mask, I found that it doesnt cleanse the skin well at all. Nice clean scent and tingles. Not for those with sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2003 2:01:00 PM More reviews by chitner

I like this product. It really helps clear up existing acne. I only use it as a mask because if I use it more often my skin gets really dry. Also, when the label says "will cause redness" they weren't kidding. It burns and I turn red for about 10 min. but it quickly goes away. I'll suffer for a little while if it means my skin will clear up.