April 19, 2014 | 1745 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2003 2:22:00 PM More reviews by MiaGator

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love it. This is one of only a few cleanser purchases that I would repeat. The cleanser goes on as a thin clay, and you can lather it up and wash it off, leaving your skin clean and fresh (but not overly dry) or leave it on for five minutes as a mask. Nice light therapeutic scent. Good dual-purpose cleanser for oily skins. Smells medicated, so perhaps not great for sensitive skins. Dry skins - don't bother.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2003 12:23:00 AM More reviews by sweetcaroline

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this *free* at Target (the woman didn't scan it, who was I to argue?) and I really like it! The consistency is really creamy and spreadable and it has a nice tingling sensation. I use it about 3x a week and when I have a spot, I dab this on and leave it on overnight. It can be a bit drying, so use sparingly! Active ingredient is benzoyl peroxide 3.5%.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2003 12:10:00 AM More reviews by DMBdiva26

I was pleasantly surprised by this product. I love the way it smells. Its a great cleanser and an even better mask. I highly reccomend it, especially for us ladies with oily skin!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2003 8:58:00 AM More reviews by MeditativeRose

For a drugstore product, I really liked this. I bought it during a time when my skin seemed really oily and I was noticing some clogging of my pores. I liked that this was a multi-purpose product that I could use for both cleanser and mask. When used as a cleanser, it was very nice, gentle and not too drying. When used as a mask, I found that my skin was clear, soft, and felt very clean. I liked this product, mostly because it didn't smell bad (like the pore refining products, ew), and because it was very convenient. It wasn't overly irritating to my very sensitive skin, which I really liked. I've now switched to an all-Dr. Hauschka regimen, but if I ran out of money and needed a good cleanser, this would probably be my choice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2002 11:50:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was excited to try this after seeing it in a commercial. I couldn't fingure out how a cleanser could double as a mask. I went to CVS tonight and decided to give it a try since it was on sale from $7 something to $5 something. As soon as I came home I washed off all my makeup including my Benefit FY...E and my Stila Cafe Trio. It took off my foundation and powder completely but did leave some eye make-up behind, but that could be because I wore a bit too much FY...E today. At any rate, I really like this. I also tested it as a mask. Now I see how it is able to work as a cleanser and a mask. The texture is a bit difference but nice. I will repurchase this again when I run out.