April 17, 2014 | 1030 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2007 12:15:00 PM More reviews by zori

I have tended to stray and use other soaps / bosy washes but always return to Dove. It is moisturizing and leaves a clean feeling every time. Even my DH uses this on a daily basis. Will always be a staple in my bath.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2007 6:16:00 PM More reviews by DominoCookies

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Dove is fantastic! I've used so many etailer soaps, natural soaps, "fancy" soaps like RogerGallet, L'Occitane, Lush and pretty much all drugstore brands and I think Dove surpasses them all. It has a very creamy, rich lather. It smells like heaven. It leaves my body soft and not itchy like other soaps. It costs almost nothing. What else can I ask for? I've used this for more than 10 years and will always continue. I don't use this every single day but I always have a bar in my shower. There are days when only Dove bar can do. A classic beauty staple.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2007 10:09:00 PM More reviews by KristenT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love it. Lathers well, rinses clean, moisturizes better than I would expect from a bar of soap. Also, I can use it on my face and it doesn't clog pores.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2007 10:30:00 PM More reviews by BlueLibra20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

MY FAVORITE! I use the sensitive white bar soap for my face!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2007 10:03:00 PM More reviews by allurexoxo

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love how Dove soap moisturizes my extremely dry and eczema-prone skin. Instead of drying out my skin, Dove quenches my thirsty skin and makes it soft and touchable. I also love the heavenly smell and how the soap itself is creamy, soft, and gentle. I even use it on my face. My absolute favorite soap. This is my HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2007 11:08:00 PM More reviews by princessxx

Love this soap. Makes my skin super soft and smelling beautiful.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2007 5:15:00 PM More reviews by cocoacutie

I always come back to this. I try fancy body washes and soaps, always looking for something new, but I always have a stock of these for in between times when I'm just simply looking to be clean and refreshed. I have never tried it on my face but after these reviews I may try... But yes, it does help with the bacne.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2006 4:34:00 PM More reviews by lovesittxx

I never , ever use bar soap because I think it is so drying and gross, but this one is so different! It feels so creamy and wonderful on my skin! The smell is nice and soft, very pleasant. Dove is the only bar soap I will use. It is even gentle enough to use on my face!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2006 10:20:00 PM More reviews by JeriRivers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The best! I use the non-scented version. Inexpensive and perfect if you have normal skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2006 1:46:00 PM More reviews by baxter78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

There is nothing like the smell of Dove! I don't use bar soap oten (tends to be too drying on my skin), but when I do, I always use Dove!