April 18, 2014 | 1825 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Twizzz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used everything from Smashbox (BB in fair), MUFE (Mat-Velvet in the lightest color), MAC , Philosophy, Tarte (Smooth Operator Tinted moisturizer in 02, BB in fair), EL (DW in shell), Mally Beauty (in fair) Clinique, Chanel, L'Oreal (soft ivory), Revlon (Color Stay in Buff) Stila, etc etc for the best look for me. At times I want sheer/natural coverage (for everyday work), and at other times I want fuller coverage, but hate a masky feel or something that I have to touch up all day long......and CG's colors are perfect--neutral porcelain for me--their ivory always is beautiful. This foundation doesn't transfer, sets to a soft matte, feels light on, doesn't smell, and lasts most of the day for me--love it for the great price! I dust a bit of Physician's Formula talc-free mineral face powder in Translucent or Rimmel stay matte powder in translucent and I'm all set. Well done, CG!!!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2013 4:26:00 AM More reviews by glamarlo1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really loved this product when I first tried it out. It had wonderful coverage and went on really nicely! The lasting power was good too and I was sold until it started oxidizing :( It turned an orangey color and I returned it the next day. All of the Covergirl foundations I have tried have oxidized, sadly.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 2:29:00 AM More reviews by samlharris11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

BEST FOUNDATION EVER, LET ME REPEAT THAT, BEST FOUNDATION EVER.
I blends out beautifully with my sigma foundation brush, and covers everything. I don't have to use a concealer with it. It totally beats my MAC and Lorac foundations by 110%. Overall it's great quality, especially for covergirl (which i'm usually not fond off). I'd recommend to anyone who wants a flawless face. It's very matte, even after you work out! ;)

Xoxo, S.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by lkeeney1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

In the past, I've been a fan of Cover Girl foundations because I've found they match my skin/blend well, but I'm often disappointed by their staying power (ex. the TRUblend foundation) so I was excited to see a long-lasting foundation.
At first, I LOVED it; great coverage, blends well, matched my skin, lasts forever, etc. But after the third or fourth time I tried it, I started to notice it oxidizing into a horrible pinky-orange color within several hours. Now I have very peachy-pale skin, so you can imagine my horror when I glanced in a mirror and saw a splotchy, orange face gazing back at me.
I really wanted to like this one, but unfortunately the cons just outweigh the pros and I don't think I'll repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by candaceb3

At first, I loved this foundation, as i was applying it, the color matched perfectly with my skin. However, after about an hour the foundation turned a weird dark, pink tone. This foundation oxidizes REALLY bad. And it doesn't just turn a darker hue, it completely changes tones to be an orangey pink. It's not flattering at all. Covergirl, if you are reading this: I absolutely LOVE the finish, it lasts forever, it controls oil, and covers well also. BUT you need to fix the oxidizing problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 10:09:00 AM More reviews by dawnmh22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

So Far I really like this! It has no scent,which is a plus for me!! I had got the Classic Ivory but the color oxidized on me so had to return it and get the lightest color which is Ivory. So far the color matches Perfect!! I'm fair skinned and freckle easy but I can tan well too! I'm really happy they made a color for fair skinned girls with pink undertones. It did seem though to be a little oily and shiny at the end of the day but I only tried this a couple times so I will update later.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by rrrkadirka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm not sure how I feel about this yet. I bought it yesterday, and I've used it twice. I got the shade "nude beige" and it matches my skin tone pretty well. However, I don't quite care for the coverage I get from this, as I don't think it's enough. I put it on over a primer and blended it with a beauty blender, and it looked pretty good - airbrushed almost, but I wouldn't necessarily say that it gave me full coverage. I do like the packaging, and it's nice to see that Cover Girl finally came out with a pump style bottle. My skin is pretty oily, and usually looks shiny after three to four hours of application, but this stuff has done a pretty good at keeping my oiliness at bay. I guess I'm going to have to keep using it before I can discover my true feelings.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by zarakhan24

I'm around a NC30 in Mac, and decided to give "Medium Beige" a shot because I know the shade right below which I believe is "Natural Beige" has more of a pinkish undertone and the one below that is "Nude Beige" which has a yellow undertone which would be better suited for people with an NC20/25 skin tone. When I applied it first it looked to be a little lighter than my skin tone, however when I applied it again the next day it seemed to turn a little dark on me. Overall, it really is an amazing foundation because I do have oily skin and it managed to keep my face looking like I had just applied it. By the end of the day I did notice some oil around my nose and cheek area, but it wasn't too shiny. It felt really smooth and silky on my skin, and gave good coverage as well. I just wish they had a better shade selection. I definitely advise that if you want to buy this foundation, either buy a shade or two lighter than your skin tone, or buy one or two different shades and see which ones fit your skin tone better.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by nihaobrookey

I've just started using this foundation and I am SO HAPPY to find a drugstore foundation that actually matches my light yellow undertones! I use nude beige and I have only been using this for two days now so far and it lasts the full 10 hours I wear it without a powder with only some minimal wear by my nose due to me wiping and blowing my nose! praying I don't get any breakouts from it but so far so good! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2013 7:43:00 PM More reviews by xsaraboo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation was a miss for me. Though I loved the pump applicator and that this foundation was long- wearing, the color oxidized on me really bad. The color selection was also very limited; there were a lot of shades with pink undertones, but not too many with yellow. And to top it off, this foundation made me breakout. I would not recommend this foundation to those with sensitive, acne-prone skin.