Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

Polybutene , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Tridecyl Trimellitate , Octyldodecanol , PETROLATUM, Hydrogenated Polydecene , Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate , Jojoba , Polyethylene , Ozokerite , Cetyl PEG , PPG-10 , 1 Dimethicone , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Hexyl Laurate , Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate , Beeswax, Zinc Ricinoleate , Squalane , Silica , Shea Butter , Butter Mango , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , TOCOPHEROL ACETATE, Coconut Oily, Synthetic Wax , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Dimethicone , Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer , Isodecyl Neopentanoate , Tribehenin , Sorbitan Isostearate , Fragrance , BHT , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2 Hexanediol , May Contain: Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI,77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140) , Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1) , Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985) , Red 33 Lake (CI 17200) , Carmine (CI 75470) , Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) , Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)

on 2/13/2012 5:48:00 PM

FINALLY was able to pick a couple of these up, they've been out of stock everywhere! I got Gumdrop and Lollipop and love them both. Gumdrop is a shimmery lilac. I didn't own any lilac lip products and this looks pretty on. My lips are very pigmented and it's a nice sheer color. Lollipop is a bright fuchsia and I LOVE it on, such a pretty color and it has a slight shimmer as well. They're very moisturizing and I'd definitely repurchase.

on 2/11/2012 11:01:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I don't think these are as amazing as some people say but they are nice. One thing that I don't like about them is that there's no SPF. If I'm wearing a tinted lip balm, I need the SPF! I like their pigmentation, colour selection and the slight glossiness. There's not very much product in the tube so they are kind of pricey for a drugstore product.

on 2/10/2012 6:32:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

There is something in this product and also Loreal's Lip Balm that irritates my lips, drys them out and makes them blister. :-(

on 2/10/2012 10:04:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I bought this in Pink Truffle. I love how smooth they feel when I apply them. It's very moisturizing and the coverage is very good, almost like a full lipstick without feeling like I'm too made-up for every day. My lips feel soft when I wear it. I'm going to buy more of these in other colors.

on 2/10/2012 7:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Yep - these live up to the hype! Gorgeous colours, pigmented yet moisturising. I can't wait to get some more!

on 2/10/2012 12:41:00 AM

decently moisturizing, natural shine, vibrant colors; i think i am in love with revlon lip butters ! they come in 20 colors, and are just amazing. since they are more buttery/balm-like, they don't last as long as your traditional lipsticks, however, i feel that they work great as a to-go lip color. some of them have noticeable shimmers, but they're very flattering.

I really like this product. My lips stay hydrated and soft even after it wears off and the color I got (Brown Sugar) wears more like a lipstick than a gloss. It has just enough shimmer not to look flat but not so much that it looks glittery or shiny. The pigment fades a little as the gloss wears off, but enough of the color stays so that my lips don't look naked if I can't reapply right away. The thing I like a lot is that it's not tacky like a gloss or dry like a lipstick, but right at a happy medium to get the best of both worlds.

I'm definitely going to get more colors.

on 2/8/2012 7:49:00 AM

I love it!

on 2/7/2012 8:24:00 PM

I got this in 005 Sugar Frosting, and I like it, it's like a nude color with some shimmer in it. I would say in between a lot and a little shimmer, more on the a lot side (would that make sense?). The packaging was kind of a fail.. When I got it, there was a little crack in the cap. I had to keep it though, because only one of this color was left. And when I dropped it at school today, the bottom of where you twist it, cracked. the packaging is really cheap, but I like what's in it.

One con, since the formula is so creamy, it usually smooshes everywhere, which I don't really like, but if you're just looking for what it looks like on the lips, then go ahead the smear it on your lips. On the other hand, for me, I tend to get really sad when something so perfect gets ruined, just like when there was a little crack on the bottom of the bottle.

Now, I'm someone who never ever ever wears lipstick, since I'm in my middle school ages. I only wear lip gloss, and I am not ever daring to put on a bright color or anything, because I don't want my friends to think that I'm trying to be too mature. This doesn't feel like a lipstick and doesn't look too bright for a lipstick. Well, at least my color, it's a sheer color, some people say that it's more on the tinted lip balm side, so if you want something like a lipstick, I'd suggest you go get the darker shades, because this is the lightest shade in the collection. When I wear it, it is at least opaque enough to see the difference of my lip color, and my friends say that it looks so pretty on me.

I got this for 6.42 at Walmart, which for me is really cheap, since the drugstore near me would sell stuff like this for at least 10 bucks. The only reason I put 4 lippies on this product, is because of the packaging, I would have put 4 and a half if MUA would let me.

on 2/7/2012 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

These lip butters are definitely not worth all this hype. Some people commented that the pigmentation is like lipstick without the drying effect. The one that I bought (cupcake) was not like that at all. It wasn't drying, but it took me around 4-5 swipes to get any color at all. It was simply like a lipgloss. For $7.50, I do not think that these are worth it. You can easily obtain this look by wearing a lipstick and putting clear lipgloss on top. They aren't drying, but neither are most lip glosses and lip balms. I was not impresses with this product and I will not buy it again.

Popular Lipsticks