Maybelline One by One Volum' Express [DISCONTINUED]

3.6

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax/Acacia Senegal Gum, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Peg/Ppg-17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth-20, Phenethyl Alcohol, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil. Simethicone, Disodium Edta, Polyquaternium-10, Saccharum, Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/ Lemon Peel Extract, Pyrus Malus Extract, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract [+/- May Contains: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Oxides, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/ Ferric Ferrocyanide] F.I.L. D43811/1

on 5/15/2011 5:19:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I already have quite long lashes, so i was happy to come across this one.The volume is quite good and for me dose'nt smudge at all. One problem is that it does clumb, more than one coat and you will have to brush your lashes through. Overall im happy with it so far.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I recently bought this mascara because a lot of people have been raving about it. I gave this a try in the color Very Black. First of all, the mascara has cute packaging. Second, it smells good. Third, the brush is bendy, filled with tons of bristles, and unique! Lastly, the mascara really catches the lashes. I highly recommend this to everybody!

on 5/15/2011 3:56:00 AM

I usually prefer natural result for eyes but this really did nothing to my lashes. The result was not visible at all, Back to define -a lash which is more lengthning.

on 5/14/2011 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I have this in Waterproof.
Really near-HG status!

What's good: I achieve separation and false-lash effect with this Mascara. Is indeed waterproof. Easy to apply, doesn't hit my upper lid (which is where I use it). Excellent rich dark black.

What takes 1 lippy off: yes it's waterproof, but gosh, it's not really smudge-proof. This could be because my makeup is quite oily. I think if you use powder foundation or have a matte face, you should be fine. That being said, I still go for this mascara.

on 5/13/2011 5:15:00 AM

Very clumpy!! Back to Define-A-Lash...

on 5/12/2011 2:48:00 PM

I love this mascara for separating my lashes and giving me length and maybe a little bit of volume. I have it in the darkest colour, so it's very dark - which is good. It makes my lashes look very long when I curl them. I guess the only downside for me is that I wish it gave a little more volume. But I do like it for the length. It cost me $6 CDN at SDM.

on 5/12/2011 6:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

In a nutshell not my favorite mascara. The wand is great; it's almost impossible to get clumps with it but I don't know is it the formula itself or the wand but it doesn't really give any volume. I do love the separation the wand gives but that's about it.

This might work for those who want subtle volume and clean finish but I love lashes that stand out (I love CG Lashblast volume) so this isn't really for me. I could use it just to separate the lashes though after a different mascara.

on 5/11/2011 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this stuff, The wand allows me to maneuver my lashes to get them similar looking. The length is very controllable and can be given several coats before it gets clumpy. I would buy this again. My only qualm is that I've used other formulas that get them way longer, like L'Oreal Telescopic, but it's still a great mascara.

on 5/8/2011 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This I think is a bit cheaper alternative to covergirl's lashblast. I have this in the waterproof formula and its pretty good! The brush is awesome because it really separates and defines your lashes which makes them look a bit more volumized but not much. Adds a little length but not much. I don't expect too much out of a mascara honestly it's no miracle or HG so I took off a lippie because unless a mascara is really a HG for me it gets at most a 4 in my opinion. I might buy again, but I tend to venture out a lot in mascaras. I love that it has no clumps or lumps and separates excellently, but the lack of length really sucks so I don't know if I'll repurchase... But I did like it. :)

on 5/4/2011 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have this in the darkest color, and it's very dark. So plus one. This mascara does separate and define each of my lashes, which in turn makes them look fuller. It also adds some length, which I need and like. I don't have particularly thick lashes, nor are they sparse. The length is average. This mascara makes my eyes look a lot more open and awake because it really lifts my lashes and holds a curl really well. The only issue I have is the wand: When I apply this mascara, I feel like the brush is going to snap off because the wand is so flimsy. I've had this issue with other Maybelline mascaras in the past, and I wish they would stop making mascaras with flimsy wands. It's completely unnecessary. That said, I will absolutely repurchase this mascara.