December 20, 2014 | 1612 users online

Liquid - Chanel - Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2011 11:12:00 AM More reviews by Russianlass

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great foundation!! I usually wear LM tinted moisturizer. I do not like feel of heavy makeup, or the look for that matter. I was given a few samples of this at the Chanel counter in Nordstorm. I used the different color samples that they gave me for a few weeks and I have to say that I love this foundation. It provides a light matte coverage that still manages to look a little dewy and natural. I didn't realize that I was getting hardly any coverage from the LM tinted moisturizer. Granted it is a TM and not a foundation. As soon as I applied this I was shocked at how well it evened out my skin tone. Someone at work commented that first day that I looked "glowy" and wanted to know who I was seeing. I tried to convince her it was the makeup, but she wasn't buying it. Anyway, I wear the shade B20. I tried B10 way too light and I wore the B30 for weeks, but since summer is ending I think that shade is took dark. I like the brightening look of a lighter foundation as opposed to a slightly darker one. Having said that they all looked ok since the formula is so light. I have tried lots of foundations and TM moisturizers and this is my favorite. This foundation really gives a natural healthy look to the skin. It is lightweight, but still have good coverage. You really need to shake the bottle to blend the ingredients, otherwise it is really running. that is the only negative that I can think of.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2011 10:59:00 AM More reviews by xiuyu

perfect match! Lightweight and no cakyness when i set it with MAC's MSFN. Only turn off is the price as it cost a freaky SGD73!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2011 10:50:00 AM More reviews by jueykang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

HG foundation! Its gives me amazing coverage, without the heavy feeling. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2011 9:53:00 AM More reviews by RussetBrunette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product felt like I was wearing nothing at all and yet provided just the right amount of coverage to even out my skin tone. I have to admit my skin looked pretty flawless. Its gives a nice soft glow, not too dewy but not flat matte either. The only problem is that right now I live in a pretty humid area and this wont hold up. I think it would be great for winter to give you that nice glow, but not a summer foundation for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2011 5:45:00 AM More reviews by carefreedv

This is my quasi- HG foundation... I am B30 Sable and although the color is very close to my skin color ... it's still a tad dark. (I'm a NC20-25 for reference even though I hate MAC) The shade lower would be too light and pinky for me so this was the closet match for me. I do remedy this by following up with a slightly lighter finishing powder such as my MUFE HD powder and that seems to blends it perfectly into my skin and then makes it look completely like my skin. The consistently is a bit runny imo but the coverage is not super light. I think it's definitely a medium coverage foundation that is buildable enough for a full coverage. I love the finish... it's satin but leans more to the dewy side as the foundation sits. Overall it's pricey yes but the payoff is worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2011 2:08:00 AM More reviews by lauramvig

Hated this the most out of all the Chanel foundations. So drying and patchy looking and I was poorly colour matched. No chance I'd buy this again, I'm not even sure how to get rid of the bottle I have. I tried giving it to my sister but she hated it too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2011 11:34:00 PM More reviews by edgexofxdesire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been hearing and reading rave reviews about this foundation, so I decided to try it out today on my trip to the mall. The woman matched me to shade B30 but suggested I purchase B20 if I was going to get any lighter now that summer is almost over (which I will). After removing my makeup and using a toner on my face, the SA applied the foundation at the counter and also gave me a sample so that I could try it out again tomorrow before deciding whether or not to buy it. My first impression was that it smelled lovely and felt very nice and light on my skin. She applied it quite heavily with a foundation brush (probably a nickel sized amount of product, if not more) and I was surprised that it didn't look or feel heavy and cakey because I *never* wear that much foundation. The coverage was quite nice, although I have very little to cover so I'm probably not the best judge of that. And it dried to a very nice natural/semi-matte finish. It really does look and feel like a second layer of flawless skin. I've been wearing this without any of my oil-control products for about four hours and am just starting to notice some oil breakthrough, which is quite good for me. If this doesn't break me out and it works well with my primer, I may actually shell out the $45 and purchase this. I do like the product very much, I just don't know if I can justify spending quite so much on any foundation...

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2011 7:22:00 AM More reviews by lovelydiva

I finally got this high raved foundation with 77 AUD..pretty expensive huh? but well worth it rather than finding many foundations and spend the same amount of money overall. But this is only my opinion, everyone has different type of skin and different colour. I like how light it feels on my skin at the same time it gives nice coverage. It's more like a matte finish to me since my skin is more drier during this winter month. Pretty much long lasting but very limited color range. Beige Desert doent really match my skin. I think it's more beige than yellow but it matches my skin a bit later. Overall, it's hard to find both good coverage and light feel foundation. The best is use your finger. I dont have any problem with the scent. I think it's lovely. Def not a long lasting foundation IMO.
EDIT: I use beauty blender now. It works better than using my fingers applying this foundation. I put Australis ready set go powder on top. The finish is like woah..stays on my whole working day. ps. if you dont know what to use to apply foundation, use beauty blender..it's the best..you cant go wrong!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2011 12:16:00 PM More reviews by AllThatGlittters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is the perfect daytime foundation! It's lightweight, and feels as if nothing is on your skin. Coverage is light to medium, so I do have to use a concealer with it in some areas and I set it with MAC mineralise skin finish natural. It looks amazing on, and really natural!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2011 10:38:00 PM More reviews by BBheartsmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

After hearing all the amazing reviews on this foundation I decided to go to the Chanel counter in my mall and get a sample of it. It is very expensive for me, so I wanted to make sure that it was amazing.

At first I decided that I liked it. It was lightweight, but managed to cover fairly well. It also smelled good and the shade B10 matched me perfectly. After about a week, I began to notice that my chin was starting to break out badly. Since this was the only product I have changed in my routine, I have decided that it is this foundation causing the pimples.

I am so glad that I got the sample prior to purchasing the product. I really wanted to like this product, but I'm kind of glad I do not, just because of the hefty price tag.