Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Liquid Foundation

3.8

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG, PPG 10, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Talc, Silica Silylate, Sodium PCA, C12 15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Stearate, Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Acrylates, C12 22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Bis PEG, PPG 14, 14 Dimethicone, Laureth 7, Lecithin, Tribehenin, Amodimethicone, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Trihydroxystearin, Dimethiconol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Laureth 4, Sodium Sulfate, BHT, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Geranoil, Alpha Isomethyl, Ionone, Citronellol, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide Cl 77891, Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) (Feburary 2015, glass bottle with red cap ingredients) - titanium dioxide, octinoxate, water, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, cetylpeg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, talc, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium pca, silica silylate, C12 15 Alkyl ethylhexanoate, magnesium sulfate, zinc stearate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, BisPEG/PPG-14/14 dimethicone, amodimethicone, laureth 7, lecithin, tribehenin, disteardimonium hectorite, phenoxyethanol, trihydroxystearin, chlorphenesin, dimethiconol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, xanthan gum, fragrance, pentylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, propylene carbonate, hydroxyethyl cellulose, glycerin, citric acid, fructose, sodium hydroxide, urea, laureth-4, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, butylphenyl methlyproprional, allantoin, maltose, sodium chloride, sodium lactate, sodium sulfate, trehalose, benzyl salicylate, linalool, geraniol, bht, citronellol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, glucose, sodium hyaluronate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, iron oxides

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG foundation! I love this and I dont think Im ever gonna replace this. Ive been using this for 5months now and it really made a big difference in my skin. It gives me full coverage which is what my acne scarred face needs. I barely use any concealer with this foundation. It controls oily really well. And the best part is that it doesnt break me out! I break out so easily but this didnt made me break out, not a single zit. Its pretty affordable too, around $6-$8 dollars. But I always get this on a BOGO 50% off deal. One thing that I would say Im not entirely happy with is the color selection. Im an NC30 and the shade I use is 201 Classic beige or 202 Nude. One is either too light or too dark. But thats fine, my powder takes care of adjusting the color. Im never gonna use anything else, or at least I find something better. But so far, Ive tried many foundations, including high end ones, and I always go back to this one.

on 2/5/2011 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

i bought because i seen it on sale at shoppers. i generally stay away from the rimmel foundations as i could only find deeper tones. well i found un ivory and it matches well. it stays on a fairly long time. i will probably be buying it again.

on 2/5/2011 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this foundation. I haven't had a lot of experience with foundations but this is quite nice for the winter season if you have dry skin. It's very creamy and very opaque. The finish isn't completely matte but it's not dewy either. This is definitely full coverage. I'm NC20 for reference and I used 103 True Ivory. It's a bit on the pink side but quite neutral compared to many other drugstore foundation (which is often too pink/beige if you're of Asian descent). I also found it a bit difficult to blend because of that; I apply with a foundation brush but blend with my fingers. It does stay on better than other foundations I've tried which makes it slightly harder to remove. It comes in a squeeze bottle which is nice and sanitary. A little goes a long way-- not that it matters. I bought it for 6CAD on sale! I might buy it again just for its price and product, although I am hoping for something more yellow undertoned. I will update if it causes my skin to break out.

on 2/5/2011 12:43:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Whoa! The texture of this took some getting used to for me. It's very thick and does not spead as easily as some foundations I have used. But, I do feel that the end result is worth it. Leaves a nice, lasting finish that I set with a little bit of powder. I could see this product being a little bit oily for some people though. I have very dry skin and even on me it can feel a little slick a few hours into my day. It's a nice, inexpensive foundation but I don't see myself repurchasing when I use my tube. As far as rimmel foundations go I prefer the renew and lift.

on 2/4/2011 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love to mix this foundation with moisturizer for a light and dewy look. It's very buildable when you need a bit more coverage. I liked renew and lift better, but this is good make up for a decent price.

on 2/2/2011 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I LOVE this foundation! The color selection, not so much. I got the lightest color and it is still too dark (an issue I have with most foundations). It also is a little on the orangey side if not blended extremely well. I still use it, as once it's blended it not quite so dark on me. This foundation doesn't feel at all heavy (like Revlon Colorstay), yet has awesome staying power! I absolutely love the formula, I just wish it came in a wider variety of colors!

on 1/31/2011 11:17:00 PM

I really like this foundation. I have never really gotten into liquid foundations but I wanted to try some. This is my favorite so far. It has very nice medium to full coverage and really does a good job of lasting. I have pretty oily acne prone skin and this did good with not making me oily and did not break me out. I use this with the sonia kashuk flat top brush which I really like to apply this but be careful because it can look cakey. All in all I am on my second tube but I am going to try revlon colorstay because I have heard good reviews as well. If that one doesn't work as well I will defiantly come back to this. I really recommend!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I used Rimmel foundation, and this product because they switched the packaging a while ago to say "25 Hour" - who knows why you'd say 25 maybe to be more unique than 24. This foundation is great for those who need a heavy product, and it did the trick covering up my blemished cheeks, However the lightest shade is 100 - which is too dark for me and that is very disappointing to me. If they came out with a perfect match 95 shade I'd repurchase.

on 1/31/2011 12:16:00 PM

I'm usually a Colorstay gal, but thought I'd try this when I saw it on sale at CVS., Wow, I'm impressed! The color I chose is perfect (Classic Beige) and is similar to my Colorstay color of True Beige. It's nice and creamy when applied and is easy to blend. I use a foundation stippling brush to apply. I have broken capillaries and a lot of redness and dark spots, but this foundation covers everything without looking like a mask. I set it with Coty Airspun translucent powder and the look is absolute perfection! This less expensive foundation is a keeper and is giving my Colorstay a run for its money. I will definitely repurchase.

on 1/26/2011 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I always say I think I've found an HG foundation, but the truth is I'm a foundation addict and I love trying new ones. So, even though I say this is HG for me, I know I'll be trying something else sooner or later. BUT, it's definitely HG worthy!!! I'm a h/e snob...or have been in the past, but now I'm branching out to see what great things I can get at drugstores. I have found some total winners, including some Rimmel l/s, e/s, WnW e/s, etc.

I tried this based on all the great reviews, and I was definitely not disappointed. It stays on all day, through work and sweaty work-outs, and has not oxidized on me (yet). It hasn't broken me out either.

I apply with my fingers because it's very very thick, and easier to blend. When I first applied it I was nervous because it's so thick, I thought for sure my face was going to be a thick pancake...but it's not heavy at all. I have dry patches on my forehead and it doesn't accentuate them or settle into wrinkles. Definitely not drying or cakey at all, either. I have redness on my cheeks that it takes away instantly. For reference I'm NC25 and I chose the lightest color which is perfect for me.

I set this with my new favorite powder, NYC setting powder in translucent, dust a tiny bit of blush on and I'm good to go. No touchups needed for the entire day!

The price rocks, and i think it beats some of my uber expensive foundations any day! Will keep rebuying, because the price is right, it works, and makes my skin look great.

Video Reviews & Tutorials