October 1, 2014 | 1775 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2010 10:20:00 PM More reviews by poivre27

Pros:
- medium coverage for undereye circles (and the lids)
- no creasing or caking whatsoever
- lasts a long time
- perfect for days when you don't want to wear much makeup
- looks great paired with my benefit erase paste under it
- you only need a small amount if you have minor/moderate circles

Cons:
- drying, but probably not a problem for most people
- can irritate sensitive skin/eyes
- I don't like the roller, because if you really ROLLED on the product around your eyes, you'd be using too much
- not many colours

Overall I am very happy with my purchase and glad Garnier got SOMETHING right! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2010 2:36:00 PM More reviews by opie1

wow- I am surprised! this is actually reaaly good- coverage is not too shabby- no creasing, blends right in and lasts all day- I have horrible circles and a deep eye socket- this is enough alone for a workday or weekend- For a formal evemt where I wear foundation- this is good to add on top of regular concealer....
my day to day regime is this on top of my mineral powder

rated 1 of 5 on 9/11/2010 1:18:00 PM More reviews by miamigal

I was expecting to love this product due to all the rave reviews, but I hated it. As soon as I rolled it only, my undereye area became dry and parched. Also, the color did not blend in with my medium toned skin at all (it said that it was for all skin tones, so I guess that my CVS has not gotten the different shades yet). Even if it were the right color, it was so drying and uncomfortable, that I could not wait to get it off. The packaging is nice, with the roller ball. Too bad the product is so awful!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2010 5:29:00 PM More reviews by rachel85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i really like this product ! i can through it in my purse on the run and not only can it fix ur eyes its a good lil spot treatment ! i no its not for the but i use a dab here or there and i am totaly happy with it .. i will buy again i just wish it wasnt so expensive ...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2010 11:20:00 AM More reviews by LittleViolet

LOVE this. I have horrible eyes--not even bags, but deep lines from where my nose meets my under-eyes. This stuff has SOMEthing it it to deflect those horrible ridges I have on top of my cheeks. I love this! I read the product reviews and searched for it online all over the place (Ulta has it) but I actually found ONE left at my local Wal-Mart and I grabbed it. I immediately loved the results! This is worth $11. Using this alone makes it look like I have no makeup on yet look good! Don't stop making this!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2010 10:55:00 AM More reviews by snoopy126

In Canada this is labelled Skin Renew Ant-Dark-Circle Roller. It only comes in one, light shade that would only work for fair to medium-fair types. As a fair-complexioned person, it is perfect for me but it only offers sheer coverage so it is only suitable for under the eyes as a highlighter/concealer and would need to be reapplied often. imo, it's the same as YSL's Touche Eclat and I got it on sale for $15 CDN so I'm a happy camper.

You wouldn't be able to cover pimples or really dark circles with this but for my skin colour and light circles, it works really well.

If you are looking to save some cash and wean yourself off YSL's TE buy this instead.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2010 4:45:00 AM More reviews by asra17

I have really bad dark circles and I am still on the hunt to find the perfect concealer. I tried this one and its horrible. I bought this after reading the reviews but was very disappointed because by the end of the day I looked really tired as my dark circles were not concealed properly. I wouldn't use this again and it was a waste of my AUD$15.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2010 10:05:00 PM More reviews by divvykimmy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my dream concealer. Picked it up in the UK in February, and I've used it almost every day since. I use the medium, and it covers perfectly, is lightweight, doesn't settle into fine lines, and lasts all day! I was stranded at the airport without foundation today and rolled a bit into my palm mixed with some moisturizer - it saved the day. I've heard you can only get the lighter one here in the US, I hope they add the medium soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2010 6:06:00 PM More reviews by hesperia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

UPDATE: so this proved to be too dry for the Sahara-like skin under my eyes. I thought I'd have to get rid of it, BUT I found another use for it. It works beautifully as a primer. I love Smashbox's primer, but it's expensive. So I use this, instead. My e/s goes on beautifully and stays till I take it off. So this keeps its 5 stars.

Chalk me up among the enthusiasts of this prod. It's wonderful. The way they got the consistency just right (not too liquid, not too thick, not too creamy) is pure genius. It is NOT sheer. It does cover (and isn't it what it's supposed to do?), but does not settle into lines nor over-dry my already dry under eye area. It comes in only one shade in the USA, which is a tad too light for me. So I got my sister to send me a Medium color from Europe and it's perfect! I do recommend this.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2010 6:51:00 PM More reviews by shoutlouder

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This was an impulse buy but I kind of love it so far. The cooling sensation feels amazing in the morning and shockingly the "sheer tint" concealer is actually working for me! I don't usually experience puffiness but I definitely have dark circles and this covers them nicely with a thin consistency that is very natural. Very impressed!