Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Triethanolamine , Acrylates Copolymer , Synthetic Wax , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Oleic Acid , Alcohol Denat , Xanthan Gum , Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Trisodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Glycerin , Panthenol , Ethylparaben , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Simethicone , Propylparaben , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines May Contain , Titanium Dioxide May Contain

on 6/26/2003 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have been using this for about a week now. It is hard to apply and it does clump. But it lasts all day, comes off really easy and it does make my eyes pop. so i would give it a 3 1/2.

on 6/12/2003 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is one of the best mascaras I have ever tried. I am completley in love with it. Coming from someone who has virtually no eyelashes this really makes my eyes pop. I am also in love with MAC's Prolash also but to be honest, this brand works better. At only 5 dollars it is worth giving a try.

on 6/11/2003 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My HG mascara is Lancome Definicils, which to me represents absolute mascara perfection. I decided to give this CG mascara a try for 2 reasons: 1) the mall was closed and 2) a student of mine who worked at a nearby cosmetic manufacturing facility (45 minutes away) swore to me that this CG formula is *identical* to Lancome Definicils. The formulas smell the same and wear alike--the key difference here is the brush. The CG brush is bigger, rounder, therefore more likely to give you clumps if you aren't careful. The Definicils brush is easier to use--it is so easy to build lash thickness without having to worry about clumping. This CG formula does not flake or smear, and I can actually take a nap in this without fear of racoon-eyes afterwards (just like Definicils). Before I give up my Definicils altogether I plan on doing a parallel test with CG on one eye and Definicils on the other. For right now, I think the formulas are pretty close but that the CG brush leaves much to be desired. In fact I dislike the brush so much that I gave the packaging quality a 1! This is worth trying out, but be really patient with the wand.

on 6/8/2003 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this! I usually use Lancome mascara and my mom gave me this to try. It's my new fav! I am sort of a make up snob so I didn't think I would like this but it REALLY thickens your lashes and doesn't flake off.

on 6/5/2003 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I used to be quite devoted to Lancome's mascaras... particularly Amplicils and Magnificils... but my wallet is groaning at the big bucks I plunk down to replace these things frequently... I have tried almost every brand of mascaras in Drugstores just to try to replace the Lancome ones... but after ALL the experiences... some alright... some just downright horrid... Cover Girl's Super Thick Lash is what I stick with now... love how it works just as well as the lancome ones... volumizes and fattens my thin lashes but also helps to retain the curl... GREAT product sold in drugstores... thumbs way up!!! :D

on 5/30/2003 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I tried this mascara a long time ago, but for some reason I wasn't too impressed with it so I never repurchased. I decided to give this another try after reading many raves about this. This time it's a keeper! I have tried tons of mascaras in search of one that doesn't smudge on my super oily eyelids. I also want a dramatic mascara to pump up my Asian lashes. Super Thick Lash really is smudgeproof without being waterproof! It also thickens pretty well, although I prefer an even more dramatic look. It's also a lot cheaper than other mascaras, especially if you get this on sale (got mine for $4.89 CAD). I took off a lipstick because it flakes a little bit and weighs down my curled lashes. The packaging is also rather plain. Overall, I would buy this again.

i love this mascara, at first i didn't think it would work too good since it wasn't that expensive and the outside tube wasn't very inviting but i must say it is my favorite mascara sooo far!!

on 5/17/2003 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

One of my favorite mascaras. It gives long, thick, full, gorgeous lashes. It is quite inexpensive as well. My only complaint is that you do need to wipe the excess off the wand before applying to your lashes to avoid clumping. That is why I gave it four lipsticks instead of five. Otherwise, it is great and I will definately be repurchasing this one again.

on 5/9/2003 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Not bad. I have mixed feelings about this, but the more I use it, the more I think it's pretty good. It is a little on the dry side, potentially flaky if that is a problem for you. I did find it undid curl a bit too. But if I warm the curler and do a careful job curling and applying this mascara, I get a look I'm very happy with. Will use it up but will not repurchase, because there are several low-end mascaras I like as much or better.

on 5/3/2003 1:27:00 AM

One of the best mascara out there! When I got it for $2.50, I didn't expect much. But, hey, it made my poor short Asian lashes look full and long. It works as well as Lancome Definicil, plus it doesn't smudge!!! As 99% of mascaras smudge on my lids, so it's incredible. I admit I'm addicted, lol.