September 19, 2014 | 1793 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2003 3:18:00 PM More reviews by medeia13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's not my favorite mascara, but it does an exceptional job. Sometimes it clumps. I just have to wipe the very end of the wand, where mascara accumulates, before I apply.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2003 2:53:00 AM More reviews by LipstikChick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried this mascara based on the constant recs of someone from another board, and I'm so glad I finally gave it a shot! This mascara is amazing -- it lengthens, separates, and thickens beautifully, but the best part for me is that it allows me to reapply coat after coat w/o clumping or making my lashes look spiky and hard! I have several mascaras that I love for different reasons, but this one is the only one I can reapply time after time! Dirt cheap, amazing results -- I'll definitely be repurchasing this one!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2003 6:40:00 PM More reviews by CamiLynn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is really goopy and hard to apply. It looks ok on but nothing great. People there are better mascaras out there!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2003 4:57:00 PM More reviews by lovelyliisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Well I know a lot of people like this, and I did in the past but now my feelings have changed. The formula is very dense and gloppy so I always have to wipe down the wand, which results in wasting a lot of the product. And for some other reason it also dries out quickly, even when it close the tube very tightly. It does give my lashes volume, but not enough and it clumps so much that I have to spend a lot of time combing through my lashes, plus it always makes the curl made by my curler droop-my absolute pet peeve when it comes to mascaras! *sigh* Why do all of the low end thickening mascaras have to be so gloppy and heavy on the lashes? This product does warrant one extra lippie for living up to its claims to being smudgeproof-it doesn't budge once it dries. I don't know why CG changed this, but I know for sure I won't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2003 11:15:00 PM More reviews by jennylynn

This is a great, inexpensive quick-thickening mascara! My lashes seem to be getting sparse as I age, and this mascara plumps them up quickly and easily--the brush separates nicely, and one coat leaves my lashes looking full and dark. I'd compare the formula to perhaps MF 2000K, Almay One Coat or even Maybelline Full & Soft as far as one-coat thickening power goes; however, this mascara left me with much fewer clumps, flakes, and smears by the end of the day than either of the above 3 mascaras. Even with my oily skin there are no racoon circles by evening, and *that's* a rare thing. I'm hooked!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2003 1:52:00 PM More reviews by wildchipmunk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Like luxluv below, I am a former Lancome Definicils user. However, I needed a new mascara and am tired of paying $20. Checked out this one, and I'm probably going to stay with it. Thickens...but you must be careful and have a metal eyelash comb at the ready, because it dries quickly and with a very hard finish. It wears *very* well, with no flaking, clumping, smudging, etc. and yet is surprisingly easy to remove with my face cleanser at the end of the day. This mascara is the best drugstore one I have found.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2003 5:19:00 PM More reviews by yangerz

GRRRRRRRRR....how come a product that works well on everyone else just HAS to suck on me????? This mascara DOES thinken a lot, but in a creepy way. It clumps like hell, but not in the was that you can just brush away. I have really thin lashes, and when i put it on, it thickens into a size 7x of its original size. sound like its a miracle, rite. HELL NO!! the yucky brush has sooo much mascara on it that it either doesnt cover every lash and cover four lashes at once, or just cover part of a lash. it looks reeeeelli creepy because the application doesnt go smoothly, so it looks like my lashes have lots of bumps on it. the results: a replica of a rock candy stick. this is what my lashes would look like in terms of thickness:--==--EEE--EE. i look like i am wearing a pair of cheap fake eyelashes since at the tips, its very stubbly, kind of like when you just cut your hair, and the tips are very abrupt and looks thiker than the rest of that piece of hair. Doesnt make sense, but believe me, it dooks disgusting. even when i brushed everylash apart, it STILL looked as if each lash was made of 4-5 lashes. Also after blinking a couple of times, a couple of giant flakes came off with the accompaniement of few smaller ones. When i yawned, a microscopic tear came out at the corner, and when i wiped off the tear, a whole load of mascara came off.

Maybe the mascara stood in the rach at target for too long. or when they made they mascara the microfibers are all disarranged. or the opening is too big because too much mascara was on the wand, but this porduct is terrible. $4 is wayyyyy too much to pay for a product of this quality, even my Maybelline Full n' Soft waterproof ( which irritates my eyes sometimes, smudges, and doesn't thicken) is better than this. I'd rather pay $20 for a Lancome mascara.

P.S. I'm not sure if it is bevcause of this mascar, but after using it, some of my eyelashes fell off.

P.P.S does anyone know which makes lashes more dramatic, Lancome Definicils or Magnificils?.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2003 12:06:00 PM More reviews by luxluv

For the price, this mascara rocks. Lancome Defincils was my staple for a longest time. After moving closer to the water I wanted something waterproof and ended up with Eternicils, which always smudged and didn't seem to do anything out of the ordinary for my lashes. This is far better than Eternicils as far as smudges go, though Defincils is still my fave. If I canít hit the Lancome counter or want to save some money, this works as an okay substitute. Didn't smudge, flake or clump and lasted all day at first - but after a few weeks it did glob up and get messy in the tube, whearas most other mascaras and gels tend to last at least twice as long before the texture turns.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2003 6:46:00 PM More reviews by JadeDragon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was a second away from giving up on mascaras completely. I've tried countless of mascaras, both cheap and expensive. Luckily, after reading raving reviews on Super Thick Lash by Cover Girl, I decided to give it a try. Luckily, it was already 10% off at a local drugstore, plus $2 dollars every Cover Girl make-up! I got it for 2.99, what a steal! I applied it right before I went to work and amazingly it didn't smudge, flake, run or clump! Plus, it lasted until the end of the day. Super Thick Lash gives me naturally lush lashes... not the kind of lashes that scream "I have fake lashes!" though. I love this product, and I recommend to everyone. This mascara really deserves more promotion and recognition!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2003 2:33:00 PM More reviews by DivineVixen

This is actually a very good mascara -- probably my second favorite. It makes lashes look thicker and more defined. It doesn't flake or smudge either. It's a great product.