Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Triethanolamine , Acrylates Copolymer , Synthetic Wax , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Oleic Acid , Alcohol Denat , Xanthan Gum , Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Trisodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Glycerin , Panthenol , Ethylparaben , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Simethicone , Propylparaben , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines May Contain , Titanium Dioxide May Contain

on 5/30/2003 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I tried this mascara a long time ago, but for some reason I wasn't too impressed with it so I never repurchased. I decided to give this another try after reading many raves about this. This time it's a keeper! I have tried tons of mascaras in search of one that doesn't smudge on my super oily eyelids. I also want a dramatic mascara to pump up my Asian lashes. Super Thick Lash really is smudgeproof without being waterproof! It also thickens pretty well, although I prefer an even more dramatic look. It's also a lot cheaper than other mascaras, especially if you get this on sale (got mine for $4.89 CAD). I took off a lipstick because it flakes a little bit and weighs down my curled lashes. The packaging is also rather plain. Overall, I would buy this again.

i love this mascara, at first i didn't think it would work too good since it wasn't that expensive and the outside tube wasn't very inviting but i must say it is my favorite mascara sooo far!!

on 5/17/2003 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

One of my favorite mascaras. It gives long, thick, full, gorgeous lashes. It is quite inexpensive as well. My only complaint is that you do need to wipe the excess off the wand before applying to your lashes to avoid clumping. That is why I gave it four lipsticks instead of five. Otherwise, it is great and I will definately be repurchasing this one again.

on 5/9/2003 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Not bad. I have mixed feelings about this, but the more I use it, the more I think it's pretty good. It is a little on the dry side, potentially flaky if that is a problem for you. I did find it undid curl a bit too. But if I warm the curler and do a careful job curling and applying this mascara, I get a look I'm very happy with. Will use it up but will not repurchase, because there are several low-end mascaras I like as much or better.

on 5/3/2003 1:27:00 AM

One of the best mascara out there! When I got it for $2.50, I didn't expect much. But, hey, it made my poor short Asian lashes look full and long. It works as well as Lancome Definicil, plus it doesn't smudge!!! As 99% of mascaras smudge on my lids, so it's incredible. I admit I'm addicted, lol.

on 5/1/2003 10:39:00 PM

This is probably the best mascara in the Cover Girl Line. It is comparable to L'Oreal Voluminous, or the discontinued Olay Beauty Mascara. It's a thick-textured mascara that does thicken lashes quite a bit. Not too clumpy and not too flaky. I'd buy it again if it were on sale. Overall it's pretty good.

I thought that thid mascara, for the price worked great. It makes my lashes look super long and thick, and does not flake off by the end of the day. I really dont have a favorite mascara that i use--i just buy wahtever is cheap when i need more, but this is definitly one of the better ones i have tried

on 4/28/2003 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

It's not my favorite mascara, but it does an exceptional job. Sometimes it clumps. I just have to wipe the very end of the wand, where mascara accumulates, before I apply.

on 4/24/2003 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I tried this mascara based on the constant recs of someone from another board, and I'm so glad I finally gave it a shot! This mascara is amazing -- it lengthens, separates, and thickens beautifully, but the best part for me is that it allows me to reapply coat after coat w/o clumping or making my lashes look spiky and hard! I have several mascaras that I love for different reasons, but this one is the only one I can reapply time after time! Dirt cheap, amazing results -- I'll definitely be repurchasing this one!

on 4/3/2003 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is really goopy and hard to apply. It looks ok on but nothing great. People there are better mascaras out there!