October 21, 2014 | 1714 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2008 7:08:00 PM More reviews by JenJenofAz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Broke me out. Didn't like smell. Greasy. Yucky goop!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2008 9:11:00 PM More reviews by hararprincess1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For a person who has used this for the past 10 years then switched to another cleanser this year, i can say this is a very great product that will reduce the pimples you get on your face, the downside being the dryness that will come with it. But you shouldnt use this in the first place if your skin is at all dry. Now for those with oily skins, then i would fully recommend this product for use twice a day along with a benzyl peroxide to clear your face. btw i use acnefree.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2008 7:47:00 PM More reviews by AFtennisbabe04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this product on and off for years. I have acne prone skin and tend to change my face wash frequently always looking for the next best thing. I really want to be able to use a basic cleanser that isnt intended for acne and have tried many but simply cant because I start to break out. To sum this up I have once again came back to this product after another unsuccessful attempt at finding a basic cleanser to use. It cleared up the breakouts that I had developed pretty quick. Still, I do get the occasional pimple so this is by no means a miracle product, it is just the best I have found so far.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2008 9:01:00 PM More reviews by CelesteB

No - I hate this stuff. Too drying and it smells bad. LOL

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2008 3:16:00 PM More reviews by jaqi16

Overdrying. Too foamy/bubbly. Not crazy about the smell. Will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2008 2:39:00 AM More reviews by sat4ngurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's a basic cleanser... doesn't do much. Gets rid of dirt decently. It smells like soap. It didn't do much for my acne. I used this whenever I needed a quick pick me up

rated 2 of 5 on 3/18/2008 5:01:00 PM More reviews by bbgreen

sucks on face. irritating..... BUT made a great makeup brush cleaner.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2008 5:33:00 PM More reviews by rockandbella

I was excited to start using this product. Neutrogena usually makes great cleansers, but sadly I was disapointed. I started using it once a day and I started breaking out (I NEVER BREAK OUT) so I used it twice a day. My skin was itchy and dry and pimpley for a while, as well as very red. I discontinued this cleanser after about a month (hey, I gave it a chance!) and THAT was a great decision

rated 1 of 5 on 3/11/2008 4:20:00 AM More reviews by zethrop

This is the worst product I have ever used. It is drying, irritating, and has the worst medicinal smell. To think my skin was actually ok when I started using this! I only had some blackheads on my nose and took a bit of it from my friend to try for a few days. In those few days, I actually started sprouting major pus filled pimples on my face. At first I thought my face was going through that purging stage, but it continued even after I stopped using it, and only calmed down after a long time. The scars it left took ages to go too. It deserves zero lippies!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2008 5:45:00 PM More reviews by lena88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

i got this when i first started getting acne and i wasnt a fan, it doesnt foam easly and it doesnt get rid of any pimples, and the smell is weird.