Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

3.9

cyclopentasiloxane, propylsilsesquioxane, ceresin, isodecane, cyclohexasiloxane, caprylyl methicone, synthetic fluorphlogopite, silica silyate, disteardimonium hectorite, disodium stearoyl glutamate, propylene carbonate, candelilla wax, caprylyl glycol, aluminum hydroxide, calcium sodium borosilicate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, silica, tin oxide. [ ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499/iron oxides, mica, ci 77491/titanium dioxide, ci 77007/ultramarines, ci 77510/ferric ferrocyanide, ci 77288/chromium oxide greens, ci 77289/chromium hydroxide green, ci 77742/manganese violet, ci 42090/blue 1 lake, ci 19140/yellow 5 lake, ci 77510/ferric ammonium ferrocyanide]

I don't understand why this product smudges so badly on me. I don't even have that oily of eyelids! The first hour of wear is fine, then it happens... every. singly. time. I've given it 2 weeks and even tried to wear primer potion beneath it. ARGGHHH! It smudges all around the area above the line and even onto my bottom lashline a la raccoon face. I think I'm going back to liquid liners which seem to wear much longer than cream, gel, or pencil liners.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

this eyeliner is so easy to apply! i have tried many other ones including maybelline ones but i always looked like a raccon i love this one i have already bought my second one and i will be using this forever!!

Amazing product - I was going to buy Bobbi Browns gel eyeliner but when I saw this for half price I couldn't resist trying it. So glad I did - this is better than liquid eyeliner because it is way easier to control and way less mess. I love to do winged eyeliner and it looks great with this stuff, doesn't budge all day. High quality product for a low cost!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing product! It applies really well with the initial applicator. Great black, smooth, creamy consistency. The only thing that it does not live up to is the smudging, sure it does not completely rub off with one swipe (thank God) but it sure doesn't stay in ONE place when you rub it. It definitely stays on all day sans physical contact with it. Ive had this eyeliner for about a year, wore it almost every day, and a majority of it is still left. I wear glasses, so I pack it on a little thicker than normal. There is a lot more product than the small packaging entails. I will definitely be buying it again.

I was very close to buying Bobbi Brown's gel eyeliner in caviar because I just could not find anyone who made a really dark brown eyeliner. Luckily, I waited and found this one in espresso for less than half of the price of the Bobbi Brown one!
I have to say, the color is what really sold me on this product. I find black to be too harsh on me during the day so this is perfect.
I was hoping it would stay on my waterline but unfortunately it does not. The good thing though is that it does not smear into raccoon eyes on me and just settles right onto my lash line, where it will sit there for hours (even through sweating at the gym) until I remove it.
The brush is not half bad at all either. It was a lot more stiff then what I expected based on the reviews but actually I prefer it this way.
I have Mac's gel eyeliner and I will probably never buy it again because of this product.

Great product! Super pigmented and didn't smudge or fade during the day.

It comes with a small brush aswell but I use my own.

I used to use liquid liner but I prefer this, I feel it gives me more control over the type of line I want to create.

Can be a bit of a pain to remove because it has real staying powder but that's my only gripe.

Love this! :) Not the blackest of eye liners for the lash line, but looks lovely in the waterline. Stays on all day without smudging or fading. Had this for months and it hasn't dried out at all. I apply it with the brush it came with, it's fantastic :) will continue to repurchase this

This gel eyeliner is suitable for beginners because of its easy application. I am not a beginner, but I had always had problems with gel eyeliners before I tried this one. It does last all day without smudging yet it's pretty easy to remove. Best gel eyeliner ever!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I read that some people found the formula in the brown shade drier than the black and this was also the case - unless i got a bad one..It doesn't go on as smooth as the black it had more of a tendency to crumble during application. I have tried MUFE brown gel liner (which is fantastic by the way goes on smooth is budge proof and waterproof) but i prefered the richness of Maybelline's brown shade. Compared to black, dark brown shades are harder to find in drugstore make up brands and all in all I like Maybelline's one.

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

well this product in amazing regarding everything you are looking for in an eyeliner:
colors are pigmented
very easy to draw anything you want
accompanying brush is of good quality(better than L'oreal's hip )
amaaaaaaaaaaazing lasting power