July 25, 2014 | 1784 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2012 4:20:00 PM More reviews by DrMAC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I can't believe this is a drugstore liner and it comes with a brush. It is sad when you spend so much on a dept store eyeliner, and it can't even live up to its claims. I have VERY oily lids, and when I use a eyeshadow primer (NARS) none of my BB, shu, urban decay, clinique, nars, lancome eyeliners stay put. I get smudging under my eyes like crazy all day every day by midmorning. This eyeliner has left me with NO undereye smudging and the brush is better than any cheap brush I've bought at the drugstore. I haven't tried it without primer just because it has been working so well with it. I would repurchase. Yes, it could be a darker black, but I'm sure they will come out with something like that at some point. Excellent job Maybelline!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2012 6:15:00 AM More reviews by debbie211

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have been using this for about 6 months or so now (I was a gel liner novice previously) and I think it's been a great product. I'm sure there is better on the market, but they are probably much more expensive. It certainly could be a lot darker. I find it transfers quite easily to my upper lids too if it's not fully dry. The brush it comes with works really well but I actually found a better one in the depths of my make up bag so have been using that instead. Once I get a my techniques for winging etc down to a tee, I'll be upgrading to a better one.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2012 2:53:00 AM More reviews by DiniBlini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's an overall decent product if you've never used a Gel Eyeliner. It's easy to use and it glides on well. The brush is pretty good too. However it isn't really black enough and it also does fade if you have oily lids - so use a primer!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2012 11:12:00 PM More reviews by aykhan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Speaking as someone who can't apply liquid eyeliner to save her life, these gel eyeliners (I have black and charcoal) are really easy to apply. They do require about a minute to dry, but once they do, they don't budge. I use these eyeliners regularly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by lechickpea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fantastic liner, very creamy and goes on smoothly. I have this in Brown, Blackest Black, and Eggplant. The brush that comes with it is actually WONDERFUL, works beautifully to make a thin, precise line. Another thing: I've had these for quite a while now, and they haven't dried out at all. Only 4 lippies because:
a) blackest black shade isn't black enough (compared to the wet n' wild cream liner, or my revlon liquid liner), and the brown shade is like a medium brown, as opposed to a dark brown which is what you want in a liner. And
b) if I do a winged out liner that extends past my natural lash line, it smudges by the end of the night (I do not set with powder and have oily skin).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2012 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Darinka91

LOVE this product! I have used tons of eyeliners, from liquids to pencils, but I have never loved one so much. This gel is easy to use, quick, and looks great! Seriously, it takes seconds to draw a smooth, flawless line. It doesn't tug like pencil, nor run like liquid, just the perfect blend. I cannot say anything negative about this product. I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and I still adore it. It can be used on top and waterline, in my experience it has looked amazing on both. If you're an eyeliner junkie like me, trust me it's a must have. I would be lost without it now.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by awill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used to use this liner every day, and loved it! The only problem I found was that it smudged if I used it on the lower lid or waterline. I always ended up just lining my upper lid with the gel liner, and then using a pencil liner on the waterline and lower lid. The color was great though (really dark black!), and it was pretty easy to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2012 5:04:00 PM More reviews by daylemclaren

I ususalyy suck at putting eyeliner on my top lid but ive found with this and the brush that im getting better. The brush is really good and easy to use and the colour and effect are really good. the wear time is also good as well as the price. Definitely better than liquid eyeliners. Would recomend and repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2012 11:50:00 AM More reviews by stephiee427

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

So amazing! I would totally recommend this to anyone that has almond eyes and contacts. Lasts until I take it off and I can control the shape I make sooooo much better!! I have some visible lid now!!! Totally recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 9:28:00 PM More reviews by sugarfreee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG! Nice color, no budge, no smudge! I have 3 colors. After this no pencil compares with lasting power.