BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

on 7/9/2009 1:16:00 AM

The color is beautiful - an oh-so-slightly shimmery true coral color that shows up really well on skin tones that are fair to medium. I can't speak for darker skin tones. It's in the same family with NARS Deep Throat, but is slightly paler.

If you don't mind the packaging or the love-it-or-hate-it smell, this blush blends really well, and you do get more for your money than you do for NARS blushes. FYI, Deep Throat is the closest dupe.

On the other hand, if both of those points above bother you, and you want a more exact match, Dior's DiorShow Blush in Passion Fruit (533) is as close as you can get. It costs more and you get less product, but it also comes with more glamour and more chic packaging.

on 6/28/2009 8:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I really, really wanted to love Coralista but I just can't make it work for me. I'm a neutral toned NW10 with slightly ruddy cheeks due to Rosacea and Coralista emphasizes the ruddiness and turns into a deep fuchsia pink on my cheeks... It's also too pigmented for my pale skin. Even when using a brush designed for heavily pigmented blushes one light swipe results in a very obvious pink on my cheeks. When swatched on my milky pale underarm Coralista is the shade I wanted it to be on my face: a glowy light pinky peach coral.
I'm very sad because I have and love Dandelion and Benefit blushes don't seem to irritate my sensitive skin. The texture is great, too. Very creamy and soft. I guess I'll just have to stick with MAC Dainty Blush for a peachy pink blush...
0.42OZ retails for $28.

Like most ladies here I too love this blush. I prefer slightly glowy blushes as opposed to totally matte, and this is perfect, i also prefer pinkier tones rather than peach and this is also perfect for that because although it is pinky/coral-y i find its slightly more pink on me rather than full on coral. Gives a gorgeous natural glow, great for summer days, i get the glow but without any obvious glitter or shimmer. The only thing is i find this doesnt last long on me at all it just tends to disappear ...:(

on 6/24/2009 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

i love, love, love this blush. it is natural & gorgeous. it smells wonderful. and it may be pricey but it is only three dollars more than NARS and it has twice the amount of product. i'll definitely buy this again!!!

on 6/23/2009 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

OMG!! i absoulutely love this blush! The packaging drew me in,the scent is almost like rose water,the healthy glow looks AMAZING on almost everyone.I love Benefit!!!

I was doubtful of this blush because of how red it looked in the box. i already have a pink glow to my face and thought this would just make me look hot or overwhelmed but i decided to test it out anyway. like someone mentioned earlier, you really don't need a highlighter for this blush since it gives a shimmer (but not glitzy). I am FAIR/light skinned and this still gave me a beautiful, even a tad bronzy, sun-kissed look. I think it has a very subtle silver to it, which makes it to DIE for. 0.5 lippie off for the price & another 0.5 off for the crappy brush that's included in the packaging. The brush sheds like no other & feels like a tumbleweed against my face. anyway, would def purchase!

on 6/21/2009 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG blush, it gives you a fantastic glow, without heavy micro-shimmer. The color is a beautiful coral, pink and really does make you look refreshed...another thing that I like is that this seems to be a pretty buildable color, so you can easily start with a lighthand and increase the pigmentation if so desired....5/5 stars from me!

on 6/19/2009 11:26:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I am a sucker for this particular shade range in blushes, I have NARS Orgasm, MAC Style, Milani Luminous, ULTA Afterglow, Clinique Precious Posey and even a Sue Devitt color called Los Angeles which falls in this range. To me these are not all "dupes" they all have their own special tone. But Coralista is just cute, I personally love the packaging. The color is, as most people describe, a pinky/peachy/coral shade (it IS called Coralista). It gives a lovely glow to the cheek, doesn't seem to cause clogging or reactions and lasts most of the day. You do get a good amount of product for the $28 price tag. I have yet to get through an entire Benefit box powder. If you, like me, are a sucker for this type of blush, you need this in your collection. Also, not near as much sparkle as Orgasm or Style. Will purchase again if I ever use it all up.

on 6/17/2009 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

bought this for my birthday really like it such a lovely color gives u a real healthy glow and a lovely smell... top marks :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Coralista is a beautiful blush! It's a coral/pinky/peachy blush that just gives a hint of healthy color. You just get a luminous glow from it, but very subtle. It does not give off a glittery look, as with some blushes or face powders. It also does not settle into fine lines, or emphasize pores, or give that "powdery" look. It's also a favorite blush to use on my clients when they want a healthy glow. Sometimes I have trouble with blushes staying put through the day, and this does wear off by the end of the day. I help my blush stay put by applying a little bit of a MAC cream color base in Hush and then I apply Benefit's Coralista on top. It stays put all day long and stays the same intensity of color by applying it this way for me. The packaging is very cute when it is sitting on my vanity, but it is very impractical when travelling. It sells for $28 and lasts a long time. Would I rebuy this product again? Yes.

Popular Blush Products