August 20, 2014 | 1001 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2009 7:30:00 PM More reviews by LvrsVixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a very good color for women who are tan. the only downside is if you have oily skin it makes u look ten times oily. i love seeing this color on fair to light colors. it looks so alluring and gives a balance. i liked it for my clients. but i wont be using this product on myself.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2009 1:57:00 PM More reviews by macies

I have all of the Benefit box powders and this one is my new favorite!!! It has a sheen similar to the "10" powder. Coralista warms up the skin and gives color without looking blushy. I like it better when I have a little color so I dont think I will use it year round but as a Spring/ Summer blush.... Fantastic!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2009 6:43:00 PM More reviews by babaduck

I picked this up over Easter at the Jean & Jane day in BT Dublin and I am loving it more every day. I'm not a massive fan of the bulky packaging which takes up a lot of space in a makeup bag, but it is gorgeous on my skin. The brush is actually rather good and it smells cute too.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2009 9:00:00 PM More reviews by macompanick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After reading about this new blush in my mags and on MUA, I decided to give it a whirl. Lately I've been using MAC Cubic (I'm NW20 BTW). However, it took so much effort to get the "flush" I wanted with Cubic, that I felt I was really tearing through the pot. Enter Coralista. Normally, I don't like a glittery/shimmery blush, but Coralista eliminates the need for my Bobbi Brown highlighter on top of matte blush. As a point of reference, it's not as glittery as Nars Orgasm or Deep Throat, so that's a plus for me. It's appropriate for day and night and matches any eye and lip combo I do (mostly natural browns, greys, pinks and peaches). While the package is cute and bright and easy to find in my makeup bag, it's not terribly portable. Plus, I don't know why Benefit includes a square brush for blush. I apply my blush (any brand) with a "skunk" brush. That said, I feel like Coralista is a winner. I think will last forever. I'll assume I'll buy again, but I probably won't need to for a year!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2009 4:07:00 PM More reviews by kewlhat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wanted so bad to like this!!! Very cute packaging; all of BeneFit's powders are adorable. Smells good and you get a lot of product. BUT, this ended up looking kind of muddy on my face. Not so much of a pretty coral color on me, more of a dirty orangey color. Ech. Will probably keep it just for the box... (sad, I know, I'm a sucker for great packaging!)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2009 1:47:00 PM More reviews by chkristin01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i LOVE this color! its a beautiful pinky-coral color that goes on much lighter than it looks in the box. its got a nice sheen to it, but no glitter - which is awesome bc i HATE glitter in blush! it gives a beautiful natural flush on my very fair skin. its similar to mac springsheen (another blush i love) but slightly more pink.

i love that there is so much product in benefit's boxed powders, makes it worth $28 bc its got twice the product of most other blushes. although, i doubt i will have to repurchase any time soon; if the need arises, i definitely will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2009 10:44:00 PM More reviews by kellzmas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Before i got this product the only other thing I used was nars orgasm and it turns out that the color in coralista is very similar but less glittery and on top of that it smells great! Its well worth the money and lasts a very long time. ive had mine for months and it doesnt look used. The only thing about this product as any other blush, is that you need a good blush to help it show up. I suggest the mac one. other than that its a great product

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2009 11:34:00 AM More reviews by SugarCone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i bought this after trying a MAC peachy shade and hating it....i wanted a peachy cute color for summer and this is it!!! i love everything about this blush!! its absolutely BEAUTIFUL and SEXY!! a true coral color...not peachy or pink, but true coral with a highlighter effect...love the smell and packaging also!!! cant say enough about this product..absolutely love it!!!....EDIT...after wearing this for a few weeks, the scent started to give me a headache and its too shimmery....

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2009 1:25:00 PM More reviews by RebeccaLouise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

As I've never bought anything from BeneFit before I didn't really know what to expect. Like a lot of other people I was taken in by the packaging - a beautiful, intricate, delicate, brightly coloured box. Top marks for packaging! The actual blush however I was a little disappointed with. It is a gorgeous shimmery rose colour, with coral/peachy undertones (this is perfect for me as I currently have dyed dark orange hair so pink blush looks a bit weird at the moment) I loved the colour immediately after I applied it, however after as little as half an hour the colour is barely noticable. I am going to be trying a mac primer, but at the moment I'm not overly impressed. I hope the primer will help its staying power, then i'll probably be a 4/5.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2009 1:42:00 AM More reviews by lvpoetess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I see this compared to Orgasm, but on me it's very different - Coralista has more red to it, like a true coral, while orgasm is peachy with pink. I love the color, which gives a natural flush. I already have dandelion, which I love, and I really like it as well. I knocked off one lippy because I think 28 dollars for this is crazy (even though I paid it... who's the crazy one now?)