BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

on 7/19/2009 3:34:00 AM

This blush is so beautiful! I love the pink-coral color, the slight shimmer, the cute brush it comes with, and the beautiful packaging! Everything about this blush is amazing and although it's pretty pricey, I will definitely buy it again if I run out and they still sell it. Because it is so incredibly pigmented, a little goes a long way!

Excellent blush, great for summer! On my fair skin (MAC NW20) it shows up as a medium pink with a tinge of coral. You can adjust the pigment/intensity by playing around with different brushes (I find that a small skunk brush works well). The subtle sheen lends a very pretty sun-kissed look to my face. One lippie off for the price, otherwise, I'd definitely purchase again!

on 7/13/2009 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

coralista has such a vibrant, metallic-y, eye catching package. even though it is just cardboard, it houses the blush very well.
it comes with a brush, but it is pretty useless. i do not recommend using the brush; the bristles are a bit rough.
the blush itself has such a nice pink sheen. it is sparkly, but it does not overwhelm the color or your face when you wear it. its not too pigmented so it is very easy to control the amount of color.
i am a medium beige in BE and it adds a nice glow to my face.

oh and it smells DELICIOUS! the first thing i do is smell it when i open it! yum!

i recommend this product, though it is a bit pricey.

on 7/13/2009 10:55:00 AM

This is a great blush. Its super light and gives a nice natural looking color. As with most Benefit products, it is high in price, but until i can find another blush with this great of a color and is this light on my skin i say its worth it.

on 7/9/2009 1:16:00 AM

The color is beautiful - an oh-so-slightly shimmery true coral color that shows up really well on skin tones that are fair to medium. I can't speak for darker skin tones. It's in the same family with NARS Deep Throat, but is slightly paler.

If you don't mind the packaging or the love-it-or-hate-it smell, this blush blends really well, and you do get more for your money than you do for NARS blushes. FYI, Deep Throat is the closest dupe.

On the other hand, if both of those points above bother you, and you want a more exact match, Dior's DiorShow Blush in Passion Fruit (533) is as close as you can get. It costs more and you get less product, but it also comes with more glamour and more chic packaging.

on 6/28/2009 8:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I really, really wanted to love Coralista but I just can't make it work for me. I'm a neutral toned NW10 with slightly ruddy cheeks due to Rosacea and Coralista emphasizes the ruddiness and turns into a deep fuchsia pink on my cheeks... It's also too pigmented for my pale skin. Even when using a brush designed for heavily pigmented blushes one light swipe results in a very obvious pink on my cheeks. When swatched on my milky pale underarm Coralista is the shade I wanted it to be on my face: a glowy light pinky peach coral.
I'm very sad because I have and love Dandelion and Benefit blushes don't seem to irritate my sensitive skin. The texture is great, too. Very creamy and soft. I guess I'll just have to stick with MAC Dainty Blush for a peachy pink blush...
0.42OZ retails for $28.

Like most ladies here I too love this blush. I prefer slightly glowy blushes as opposed to totally matte, and this is perfect, i also prefer pinkier tones rather than peach and this is also perfect for that because although it is pinky/coral-y i find its slightly more pink on me rather than full on coral. Gives a gorgeous natural glow, great for summer days, i get the glow but without any obvious glitter or shimmer. The only thing is i find this doesnt last long on me at all it just tends to disappear ...:(

on 6/24/2009 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

i love, love, love this blush. it is natural & gorgeous. it smells wonderful. and it may be pricey but it is only three dollars more than NARS and it has twice the amount of product. i'll definitely buy this again!!!

on 6/23/2009 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

OMG!! i absoulutely love this blush! The packaging drew me in,the scent is almost like rose water,the healthy glow looks AMAZING on almost everyone.I love Benefit!!!

I was doubtful of this blush because of how red it looked in the box. i already have a pink glow to my face and thought this would just make me look hot or overwhelmed but i decided to test it out anyway. like someone mentioned earlier, you really don't need a highlighter for this blush since it gives a shimmer (but not glitzy). I am FAIR/light skinned and this still gave me a beautiful, even a tad bronzy, sun-kissed look. I think it has a very subtle silver to it, which makes it to DIE for. 0.5 lippie off for the price & another 0.5 off for the crappy brush that's included in the packaging. The brush sheds like no other & feels like a tumbleweed against my face. anyway, would def purchase!

Popular Blush Products