BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this blush, I wear this blush everyday since the first day that i got it.
It is sooo pretty on my medium- fair skin i love.
People say that this look like Nars Orgasm and it is real, i have to say that the coralista it is way less shimmery than the Orgasm WHICH I LOVEE!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product - finally I have found a coral blush that is simply peachey!

I have tried many coral or peach tone blushers from orgasm by Nars, Peche by Lancome and many others. The Peche I might add is delighful and very natural but I will review that separately. However, when I tried Orgasm I loved the look but on my skin it was kind of orangey or dirty looking. Why would Coralista be different? Because with my skin tone it simply works - no orangey/dirty but more pink and it is just perfect.

Texture - layer it on carefully though, it is quite strong. I swirl my brush clockwise (I dont use the little brush provided), I tap and apply to my cheeks. I have tried just on the apples in a full motion or along my cheekbones. I have also used a little bit of the rosie tint underneath and then coralista over the top especially if going out at night. Lately however I have been applying dallas to my temples, cheeks and nose and then I gently dust coralista over the top - again a gorgeous look.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i love this blusher! gives a nice sheen to the cheeks, goes on really well and lasts AL day yesterday i had it on for about 9 hours and by the end of the day it still looked freshly applied... i had to wash it off! beautiful colour... lovely smell, gorgeous packaging, its on the pricey side but i WILL buy this item again! love love love it!

I really like this product! gives my cheeks a really nice look. makes my make up look so much better! would definately recommend it

uh, HELLO! this is THE perfect peach blush. OMG im absolutely addicted to coralista. Use a light hand for a soft peachy look or layer it on bronzer for a "i just got off a carribean island" look. wet a eyeshadow brush and use it as a frosty eyeshadow, love it!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I lurve coralista,and I think this kind of pink coral blush suits me best!it looks natural on my complexion,plus a sweep or two is enough for my cheeks,it really brighten my face without too much effort!

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Mmmm! Got given BeneFit vouchers as a birthday present from my colleagues; so decided to treat myself to the BadGal mascara (a permanent favourite of mine, but I get through so much, I can rarely afford the habit!) and some blusher - yeah, so I got sucked in by the cutesy packaging - and I had my eye on Thrrob, but the assistant recommended Coralista.
What can I say - it works! The fragrance is a nice touch, the shade is just right for my colouring (erm, "English rose", I think they say - pale skin and dark hair/brows), and it makes me look..."done". The shimmer is not noticeable, which is a plus, as I hate sparkles with a passion! but gives my cheeks a certain vibrancy.
Way too overpriced for what it is, but I reckon it'll last ages - blushers always do - so it'll work out value for money. I'd definitely get it again.
Thumbs up from me!

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Everyone is comparing this to NARS orgasm but in my opinion they are really different. Coralista has a red undertone to it and has more colour and it gives a frosted glow to the cheeks whereas for me Orgasm is more shimmery and more sheer. It is a pretty summer blush but I am not sure if I will be repurchasing it as I have alot of coral peach blushers in my collection. It smells of tropical fruit punch and reminds me of Hawaii. :)

UPDATE: Its one of my HG blushes now and i use it almost everyday. =)

Eyes: Violet

This is a really nice color that brightens up your face. Somewhat similar to Nars Orgasm. Apply lightly to avoid looking clownish. The packaging is very attractive, but takes up a lot of space. The brush is functional but bristles are a little rough, as mentioned in other reviews. Has a great scent, if you are into fragrances in your cosmetics. So far this is my favorite of all Benefits boxed blushes. Certainly more useful than "Georgia" which I recently purchased...

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this blush. It's very similar to the color of Nars Orgasm, but not glittery. It's just got a nice shimmer to it. I will definitely buy this one again, but not any time soon. There's a lot of product in that little box. :-)

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products