September 19, 2014 | 1269 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2009 1:03:00 AM More reviews by dustdream

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very pretty blush that imparts a subtle shimmer so it's not too flashy for everyday wear. Smells great too! I hate the packaging though, it's rather impractical and kinda (dare I say it-) ugly. I think this will take over Nars Orgasm as my HG blush soon! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2009 11:15:00 AM More reviews by heather2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Grey

I love coralista! It's a gorgeous warm coral pink colour which goes on quite sheer but is very buildable. It has a slight shimmery finish so it gives cheeks a lovely glow but looks very natural. It's a great colour for summer, especially with a bit of a tan. I personally love the packaging, however I can see how it would be a little impractical for fitting in a handbag. It is very over-priced in my opinion, however if you're willing to spend the money, it's definitely worth it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2009 2:03:00 AM More reviews by lil_kismet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this a couple weeks ago and have been using it daily. This product eliminates the need for a highlighter over blush. It is a very buildable corally pink shade and imparts a posh, subtle sheen to cheekbones. Lasting power is good with a primer underneath and it has a nice scent to it. Packaging is cute as hell but impractical. I'm unsure if I'll repurchase (I'm always trying out new/different products) but it is a wonderful blush and I don't regret this purchase at all, despite it's steep price. This is ideal for those seeking out a perfect blush and subtle highlighter in one.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2009 7:30:00 PM More reviews by LvrsVixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a very good color for women who are tan. the only downside is if you have oily skin it makes u look ten times oily. i love seeing this color on fair to light colors. it looks so alluring and gives a balance. i liked it for my clients. but i wont be using this product on myself.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2009 1:57:00 PM More reviews by macies

I have all of the Benefit box powders and this one is my new favorite!!! It has a sheen similar to the "10" powder. Coralista warms up the skin and gives color without looking blushy. I like it better when I have a little color so I dont think I will use it year round but as a Spring/ Summer blush.... Fantastic!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2009 6:43:00 PM More reviews by babaduck

I picked this up over Easter at the Jean & Jane day in BT Dublin and I am loving it more every day. I'm not a massive fan of the bulky packaging which takes up a lot of space in a makeup bag, but it is gorgeous on my skin. The brush is actually rather good and it smells cute too.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2009 9:00:00 PM More reviews by macompanick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After reading about this new blush in my mags and on MUA, I decided to give it a whirl. Lately I've been using MAC Cubic (I'm NW20 BTW). However, it took so much effort to get the "flush" I wanted with Cubic, that I felt I was really tearing through the pot. Enter Coralista. Normally, I don't like a glittery/shimmery blush, but Coralista eliminates the need for my Bobbi Brown highlighter on top of matte blush. As a point of reference, it's not as glittery as Nars Orgasm or Deep Throat, so that's a plus for me. It's appropriate for day and night and matches any eye and lip combo I do (mostly natural browns, greys, pinks and peaches). While the package is cute and bright and easy to find in my makeup bag, it's not terribly portable. Plus, I don't know why Benefit includes a square brush for blush. I apply my blush (any brand) with a "skunk" brush. That said, I feel like Coralista is a winner. I think will last forever. I'll assume I'll buy again, but I probably won't need to for a year!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2009 4:07:00 PM More reviews by kewlhat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wanted so bad to like this!!! Very cute packaging; all of BeneFit's powders are adorable. Smells good and you get a lot of product. BUT, this ended up looking kind of muddy on my face. Not so much of a pretty coral color on me, more of a dirty orangey color. Ech. Will probably keep it just for the box... (sad, I know, I'm a sucker for great packaging!)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2009 1:47:00 PM More reviews by chkristin01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i LOVE this color! its a beautiful pinky-coral color that goes on much lighter than it looks in the box. its got a nice sheen to it, but no glitter - which is awesome bc i HATE glitter in blush! it gives a beautiful natural flush on my very fair skin. its similar to mac springsheen (another blush i love) but slightly more pink.

i love that there is so much product in benefit's boxed powders, makes it worth $28 bc its got twice the product of most other blushes. although, i doubt i will have to repurchase any time soon; if the need arises, i definitely will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2009 10:44:00 PM More reviews by kellzmas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Before i got this product the only other thing I used was nars orgasm and it turns out that the color in coralista is very similar but less glittery and on top of that it smells great! Its well worth the money and lasts a very long time. ive had mine for months and it doesnt look used. The only thing about this product as any other blush, is that you need a good blush to help it show up. I suggest the mac one. other than that its a great product