April 21, 2014 | 979 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2005 1:27:00 PM More reviews by MargaretD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used to think BeneFit's FYEye was the best eyeshadow primer but now I am sold on Primer Potion. My eyeshadow lasts ALL day (even my cheap shadows). I really hate the packaging though; I heard a rumor that UD was redesigning it and I hope it's true. I will definite repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2005 11:29:00 AM More reviews by ShoppingMommy

I'M A BELIEVER!!!!! I tried this after hearing soo many rave reviews, but I honestly didnt think there was hope for my oily eyelids!! I had tried MAC paints and Clinique touchbase and neither could give me what I wanted. However, this stuff ROCKS!!!! It is SOOOO worth the money. It is definitely a new HG!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2005 5:02:00 PM More reviews by belle2216

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

WOW... WOW... WOW!!! I had no idea my eye makeup could ever look this good. This stuff makes the colours of my e/s truer and the staying power is amazing. After 12 hours, my e/s looks as fresh as it did when I first put it on. I love it!!!

On my next trip down to the U.S. I'm going to bring back a suitcase full of this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2005 4:37:00 AM More reviews by FiBe

This stuff is brilliant. To be honest I didn't think my eyeshadow creased that much but I thought I would buy the Primer Potion and give it a whirl anyway. WOW what a difference it makes. My eyeshadow looks so much better than before and looks just as good if not exactly the same at the end of the day as it did at the beginning. It is a bit strange putting it on the first time if you are not used to a product like this but you soon get used to it.

Definitely a HG product, wouldn't be without it. My only word of advice is don't get it in your eye it stings like hell! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2005 4:17:00 AM More reviews by stellaluna2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried FYI and did not like it because it creased on me so naturally, I had to try this since everyone was raving about it. I LOVE this stuff! The product glides on my lids smoothly and keeps my shadows clean all day. Will definitely purchase again, unless I find something better.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2005 3:06:00 AM More reviews by feona

Ok, so it does work, really well. But it really irritates my eyes. So I'd save it for a special night (4 or 5 hrs) or whatever and have some eye irritation, but nothing visible. Last time I used it I wore it for 18 hrs straight. And the shadow didn't crease. However, my eyes were burning, a little swollen, and red for about 5 days. Bummed, because it really does work, but I can't wear it.
I don't normally have reactions to eye products either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2005 8:06:00 PM More reviews by insertcornynamehere

Well, since this is the first eyeshadow primer i've ever used, I can't really compare it to others such as tony and tina's or benefit's FYEye. Moving on, I'm chinese so my crease is so close to my eye it's almost non-existent. The crease is also a huge hassle cause all of my shadows crease on me! Well, there's also my uber-oily lids that also contribute to this so I really need a primer. I decided to buy this after all the great reviews and also because sephora was giving out gift bags at Yorkdale! The price for this was $20 Canadian. I'm not sure how to apply it; I just swipe and blend until you can't see it and then I apply my eyeshadow with my fingers. I can't believe it! My shadow didn't buduge for 15 hours! I love this so much, I'm never going without my primer potion despite the fact that I hate the bottle and the lack of primer in there!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2005 2:06:00 AM More reviews by MedusasSnakePit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it. Shadow stayed all day long...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2005 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Skincarediva

I have tried many other brands of eyeshadow primers but this one is the best! No fading and most of all not one crease. Yesterday I wore it for 18+ hours and my shadow looked as good then as when I first put it on. This is one product I can not be without.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2005 3:51:00 PM More reviews by RutgersGirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely LOVE this stuff. My lids are not only oily, but they are pigmented as well. Shadows never stay on properly, and sometimes they barely show up. All that changed once I tried this this primer. It really is *magical*. Now shadows stay on me all day, and the color shows up perfectly. I dont think it really changes the color of the shadow much, as its kind of a clear nude once you put it on. I highly recommend this to anybody experiencing problems with shadow staying power. I will never wear shadow without this.