April 17, 2014 | 1424 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2005 3:30:00 PM More reviews by anvu80

Great product!! I only took off 1 lippie for 2 reasons, 1) I've never tried another type of primer so I can't say its the absolute best, and 2) the bottle is cute, but you really can't tell how much is in there!! The price is reasonable and it does a great job of making eyeshadow last throughout the day.I used to have the crease and shine problem but not anymore!! This could be because I switched eyeshadows, but I'm thinking its more of the primer!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2005 6:56:00 AM More reviews by glossgirl79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I have had issues with eyeshadow creasing for years and would usually forego e/s alltogether...but no more. This stuff lasts better than any other product I have tried and it is worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2005 2:25:00 AM More reviews by MiSSSUSiE

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great stuff. It makes my eyeshadow stay... But I have one gripe. I use black eye shadow to line my eyes.... And for some reason that doesn't really stay. I put the primer very very close to my lashline too (the same area where I apply my eyeliner).... So I'm not sure about that. It makes the rest of my eyeshadow more bright and vibrant though. Love it. I would purchase again... Too bad I can't see how much is left though. Ill probably stock up on this stuff. So muuuuuuch better than MAC paints.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2005 5:48:00 PM More reviews by signsoflife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Perhaps I just have mutant eyelids, but this didn't work for me at all. Which is too bad, really, since it seems to be HG material for so many others here, but I still experienced creasing and fading to the point that my eyeshadow just disappeared from my eyelids. The container is tiny and opaque, so it's hard to gauge just how much you have left too. I know I'm in the minority, but I won't be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2005 4:42:00 PM More reviews by happybabe101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really liked this product at first, because it didnt crease my e/s(compared to too faced 2nd base) ....BUT it doesnt intensify the color which is why I liked the too faced one.....it keeps ur e/e on...but it makes u look like u dont have any on...personally I liked too faced better for this reason

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2005 2:19:00 PM More reviews by BabyBritty25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is amazing! Makes the eye shadow really stay on your eyes. For $14 bucks... you can't go wrong!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2005 1:27:00 PM More reviews by MargaretD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used to think BeneFit's FYEye was the best eyeshadow primer but now I am sold on Primer Potion. My eyeshadow lasts ALL day (even my cheap shadows). I really hate the packaging though; I heard a rumor that UD was redesigning it and I hope it's true. I will definite repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2005 11:29:00 AM More reviews by ShoppingMommy

I'M A BELIEVER!!!!! I tried this after hearing soo many rave reviews, but I honestly didnt think there was hope for my oily eyelids!! I had tried MAC paints and Clinique touchbase and neither could give me what I wanted. However, this stuff ROCKS!!!! It is SOOOO worth the money. It is definitely a new HG!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2005 5:02:00 PM More reviews by belle2216

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

WOW... WOW... WOW!!! I had no idea my eye makeup could ever look this good. This stuff makes the colours of my e/s truer and the staying power is amazing. After 12 hours, my e/s looks as fresh as it did when I first put it on. I love it!!!

On my next trip down to the U.S. I'm going to bring back a suitcase full of this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2005 4:37:00 AM More reviews by FiBe

This stuff is brilliant. To be honest I didn't think my eyeshadow creased that much but I thought I would buy the Primer Potion and give it a whirl anyway. WOW what a difference it makes. My eyeshadow looks so much better than before and looks just as good if not exactly the same at the end of the day as it did at the beginning. It is a bit strange putting it on the first time if you are not used to a product like this but you soon get used to it.

Definitely a HG product, wouldn't be without it. My only word of advice is don't get it in your eye it stings like hell! :)