Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Awesome! I have always had problems with my eyeshadow creasing or wearing off from my oily skin. This product has stopped all of that. I can wear any of my shadows all day and they look just as good as when I applied them in the morning!

My HG! Been using it for a year or so now, and I love it. Doesn't change the color of my shadow, and it won't crease or run even in 100+ degrees. A tube will last a long time, I just wish UD made this in travel sizes as well so I could carry it easily. A must try!!

Thanks MUA for heads up on this great product. I love the way my eyes look when I apply eyeshadow, but hours later it disappears. Yesterday I bought this primer and put it on under the eye shadow and I was amazed that the makeup stayed on until I took it off at night. Wish I had known about this years ago!

I cannot stop raving about this product! I didnt wear eyeshadow before because it always creased after a few hours. I've tried Mac paints and Benefit's fyi. Both of those products helped but cannot compare to UDPP! My eyeshadow doesnt crease after even 10 hours! Not even after dancing all night! $14 is a good price for such a wonderful product!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have very oily lids. I would put my eyeshadow on at 6:00 am and it would be gone by 8:00 am. I tried this product after seeing the reviews and WOW...it is truly amazing. My eyeshadow looks the same at the end of the day as it did when I started. Truly a grat product....would recommend to all.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I just bought this yesterday and Im wearing it for the first time today. I put it on at 6am this morning. Its now 4pm and my eyeshadow hasnt creased or faded. Wow, I cant believe it! This is definitely HG! How could anyone live without this? I love it!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Cute little product that makes my eyes pop! Will definitely repurchase.

I just discovered this magical stuff! E/S lasts all day now because of this wonderful stuff. I will never be without this again. The price is great the bottle is adorable. This is the greatest primer for eyes on the market ever.If you haven't tried this what are you waiting for? Go buy it now!

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

(Öducking to avoid oncoming stoningÖ)Okay, well, Iíve had a tube of this for a few months, but rarely use it until I read the latest rave reviews for it, then I dig it back out to see exactly what all the fuss is about. I still donít get it completely. Perhaps it does make e/s last a bit longer, and it does make Fluidline glide on smoother and darker. But itís nothing I have to absolutely have to make my eyes look great. But then maybe thatís because Iím not really into vibrant eye makeup-I basically stick to black liner and brown shadows- I know-boring, right? As a daily eye primer I use Iman Luxury pressed powder, and as a backup I have a tube of Monistat chafing gel powder that I brought for other reasons, but hey- if it works for eye makeup, what the heck?

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is magical. I have been using this for a week, and I cannot believe the difference. My eye makeup looks exactly the same at 10 p.m. as it does at 8 a.m. I really don't know how it manages this trick. I apply a small amount on my lids from the wand and smooth it out with my finger. I wait a few minutes and then I apply my shadow and liner. I do not use any fancy eye designs, so the reported lack of blendability has never affected me. I am 42 years old with very sensitive eyes, and the PP does not cause crinkly wrinkles or irritation. This is a product that I will be buying for my mother, sister, and best friend. Simply amazing, and probably the best tip I have received at MUA in my time here.

Video Reviews & Tutorials