August 1, 2014 | 1072 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2005 5:10:00 PM More reviews by dvuelta

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I previously used a product by Ultima II. I was not happy with this product although I had used it for years. I did some research and found Primer Potion. This is the best product I have ever used. I live in the HOT and HUMID South and I have oily eye lids, this product has stood up to these demands. I would highly recommend this product. Also, I purchased this through Sephora. Their service was outstanding. I ordered on a Monday afternoon and I had the product on Wednesday.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2005 1:49:00 AM More reviews by hiyashinsu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. Makes my eyelids into a nice, smooth surface. Shadow goes on smoother, more evenly, and the color stays truer. I even took a nap, just to see if the shadow would fade from my face rubbing against the pillow. It didn't! Looked just as fresh as when I first applied it. The texture of this stuff is also so smooth. It is SO easy to blend. I don't mind about the packaging, either. It's cute, and I love that there's an applicator. I don't have to use a separate brush! I just dot some on my eyelid, and then blend with a finger. I'll definitely buy this again. I can see why it's so hard to find at stores. It's a must-have! Of all the eyeshadow bases I've tried, this one is the absolute best. UD would be foolish to discontinue it, so let's hope they never do.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2005 12:54:00 AM More reviews by Kiwikava

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My search for a primer to stop oily eyelids has ended here! This product is truly amazing and makes my eyeshadow stay on for hours without even a hint of fading or creasing. It's absolutely unbelievable. Nothing else I've tried (Lancome, MAC, Laura Mercier, Clinique, L'Oreal, BeneFit) comes even close. The other stuff slid right off after a few hours, but with this Primer Potion I don't even have to worry. No matter how I apply it or whatever weather I happen to be in, without fail, it lasts and lasts. This is, hands down, one of the best purchases I have ever made. Total HG. Cannot rave enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2005 9:30:00 PM More reviews by grumpy37

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my best make-up purchase this year. I bought it based on it's reviews and love it. I have oily eyelids so this has really helps my eyeshadow stay intact. I also use it underneath my eyes to keep my eyeliner from smudging which I learned from another MUAer's review. The only downside is the container.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2005 2:26:00 PM More reviews by TracyMom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this primer potion! Admittedly, the packaging isn't the best and it's slightly expensive for how little you get but the stuff that's inside is like magic. NOTHING holds my eyeshadow on like this stuff does. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2005 7:44:00 AM More reviews by Joke

How could I ever live without?
Just a little bit of Primer Potion on my eyelids and the result is: vibrant e/s, not creasing, and lasting all day! Plus it's super cheap.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2005 3:13:00 PM More reviews by angelinwhite17

I have a pimple on my eye from this crap!! EWWW...and I always completely remove my eye m/u. Yes it works well as a primer, as long as you dont have extra oily lids. But I knew it had a lot of very cloggy ingredients and I should have known better. I just thought how could I possibly get a zit on my eye?! Learned my lesson. Definately moving on to MAC paints...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2005 10:02:00 AM More reviews by fusionx

I just bought this after reading all the raves. Rec'd it today and immediately tried it out!

Some of my Shu Uemura eye shadows don't show up on me or the glitters keep falling off to my cheeks area.. but with this, they showed up soooo nicely and the glitters stayed whole day. Colours definitely looke more vibrant too. However, because I don't have the problem of e/s creasing, I wouldn't know the effect of that.

None of the stickiness, none of the thickness, this primer glides on soo smoothly. The wand sure helped with the ease of application too. Not to mention the lovely, cute bottle (small and easy to bring out for trips). Last but not least, it's affordable!!

A winner, will definitely re-purchase! I do think this is my HG. =)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2005 11:46:00 PM More reviews by MidSweetTalk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Yay! I just recently bought this at Sephora, and I'm addicted. I use it every single day to make sure my eye makeup stays in tip-top shape. It looks very neutral in the tube, almost opaque. But when you apply it, it disappears. I apply it but using the wand to smear a little on my lid, then blend it around with my ring finger to make sure it's completely even. The first day I got it I put it to a test and slept in it with a couple of MAC pigments to complete the experiment. I woke up the next and it looked as if I had just applied it. There was only a little fading in the color and shimmer, but still, I was extremely impressed.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2005 10:43:00 PM More reviews by rockinpearl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product will be in my makeup bag FOREVER!!! I have extremely oily skin & had given up on wearing eyeshadow coz no mater what I did it jut melted & creased. Thanks to MUA I got this & it is amazing! My eyemakeup stays on, blends & looks really good. I was at a party last night & even though my face got all oily (thanks to the wrong foundation that I used) my eye makeup was perfect & in place. I put it on at 7pm & it was still on at 3am!!! I would suggest everyone to have this in their makeup bag.