April 25, 2014 | 1129 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2005 2:16:00 AM More reviews by dptkfil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My eyeshadows never stayed on my eyelids after 3 hours of putting them on. As much as I loved eyeshadows, I almost gave up hope. But not until I found this miracle product! My eyeshadows stayed on for 14 + hours!!!! And absolutely no creasing or sliding! The colors also remain more true and vibrant. The shimmers actually stayed on my eyelids! In addition, I love the cute packaging, even though I can't see how much remains inside. But who cares! My eyeshadows are on my lids! I could never ever live without this product. Girls, please run and get this product!!! NOW!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2005 7:56:00 PM More reviews by snowfie

Love. I was begining to lose hope (and a lot of money) looking for things that would keep my eyeshadow from slipping off after a few hours. I tried MAC paints, which HELPED but still- eyeshadow melted away to nothing.

Until this! Why did I wait so long to try this? I have no idea. But so far, my eyeshadow has lasted all day with zero creasing. I follow it with a bit of MAC paints to make the shadow pop even more.

Yeah, the packaging is kind of crappy but who the hell cares. It WORKS. Will buy over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2005 1:45:00 PM More reviews by beauzmom

My hair stylist recommended this to me. I generally trust her, so I ordered it right away. I owe her! This stuff works perfectly. Just a thin layer, and my eyeshadows do not crease. I was a bit skeptical, but it even worked for the cream shadows. This is a must.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2005 9:58:00 AM More reviews by Honeyblonde

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh yeah. This stuff is the SHIZ. I use my MAC 242 brush to apply a thin coat to each lid; let dry about one minute. Not only do my shadows/pigments/glitters adhere better, they last all day, AND the color payoff is truer. Love, LOVE, L-O-V-E!! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2005 10:52:00 PM More reviews by sheriot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

out of all the primers i tried, this one works the best. my e/s stays put for 13 hours with this! my only complaint is the crappy packaging. i don't know if it can be any crappier. to make matters worse there's no way of telling how much is left. but i guess i can live with it. i plan to repurchase after i finish my current one :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2005 4:32:00 AM More reviews by sofysophia

i have the eye makeup base from Guerlain and i adore it (how can you not? look at that classy glass container. you cant get better packaging than Guerlain!). but after reading so many rave reviews about this Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion here i decided to give it a go, although i have to say im really no fan of its packaging at all (too funky for my liking). i'll have to say this one has the same staying power as the Guerlain one but is much easier to apply. with the one from Guerlain i have to blend my ass off and it takes ages. this PP is in a gel-cream form and it blends like a dream! and it intensifies eyeshadow colors too. after a whole day out my eyeshadows didnt budge an inch! just like the Guerlain eye makeup base, but almost half the price!!! the Guerlain one costs me AUD49 whereas this PP is only AUD27! however, i seemed to have gotten a dodgy tube because it looked like it has been used before and not much left in there!!! i wonder if they are starting to discontinue this brand in australia?? omg please dont! anyhoo, quality wise, its a tie between these two. design wise, i'll pick Guerlain any day of the week but cost and convenience wise, Urban Decay's PP wins hands down!

**UPDATE**: it actually has BETTER staying power than the Guerlain one. i mean, THE best. i usually curl my lashes after applying my eyeshadows and the eyeshadow powder would be all over my curler, yes, even with my Guerlain eyeshadow base. but i realized my eyelash curler is COMPLETELY clean (and i mean completely) since i started using this primer from UD. i coiuldnt believe it so i curled my lashes a few more times, with different curlers (Shu Umera, Shiseido) just to be sure. and my eyeshadows still wouldnt budge. this PP is heat-proof too because i heated up my curlers when curling my lashes and still nothing on my curlers!!!! this has got to be the most miraculous makeup product i have ever tried!! omg omg... so yes, heres another 5 lippies to you... five five five all the way!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2005 11:30:00 AM More reviews by lindsey835

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Count me in as one of the many reviewers who adore this product! This makes shadows and liners absolutely budgeproof. For the first time ever, my makeup at the end of the day looks just as it did upon original application. Amazing stuff!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2005 10:46:00 PM More reviews by GraceQ

WOW, talk about amazing. This stuff really holds e/s in place, which makes it harder to apply the e/s cause once you make a mistake, you cannot take it off easily! In any case, this product is GREAT (I just have to learn how to apply my makeup better!)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2005 10:59:00 PM More reviews by Sassy316

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have tried many products and this is the only one that keeps my eyeshadow on for this long! I absolutely love it and would recommend it to everyone who has oily eyelids! Great Product!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2005 7:43:00 PM More reviews by incompletekatie

I love this. I've been using it for a while and didn't think it was working so I stopped using it and without my eyeshadows don't last as long and are more prone to creasing. I like the cute packaging, but I can see why people would prefer to know how much is left and make it easier to get the last bit out. I will definatley buy again.