Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/8/2006 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This product is a must if you wear mineral eyeshadows. My BE eyshadows usually start to crease and disappear 3 hours after applying. After reading great reviews here, I decided to give UDPP a try. With UDPP, my eyeshadows only creased slightly 10 hours applying yesterday and that includes an 40 minute workout! I will definitely buy it again.

on 7/6/2006 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

If you have trouble just keeping your eyeliner in place--this is a miracle. I've been wearing BB's gel liners ever since they came out, and though I love them I ALWAYS ended up with an arch on my upper eyelid wear my liner smudged. Just not pretty. This stuff keeps it from doing that. And I really don't wear a lot, if any, eyeshadow, on a daily basis so I'm recommending this strongly to anyone who just wears eyeliner and doesn't want that weird eyeliner arch on her upper lid. A GREAT problem-solving product!

on 7/5/2006 9:39:00 PM

Love Love Love this product. Eye makeup absolutely does not budge all day. As opposed to cleaning it out of the crease of my eye by 10 am like I used to do. Only drawback is the bottle it comes in. Looks like a little genie bottle which is impractical & I can see how it will be hard to get all the product out.

I have tried a few eyeshadow primers prior to Urban Decay's primer potion and nothing has ever worked for me. I concluded that I was a lost cause. I have really oily eyelids, and I always get that yucky crease from eyeshadows. I've tried MAC paints and Benefit's FYI, and neither of those helped. I was reading the reviews for UDPP on here, and finally decided to give this a chance. I called up my local ULTA and they finally had it in stock. It was a hot and muggy July 4th, and my eye makeup stayed put for the first time!!! I would definitely repurchase this product.

on 7/3/2006 6:07:00 PM

I bought this because there were so many great reviews here. I love this stuff! I have really oily lids, and I wasn't so sure that it would work to keep my eyeshadow from smearing and wearing off--but it really works! My eyeshadow stayed on through sweaty 90-degree weather, from 8am to 12pm. I will definitely buy this again! Oh, and I love the cute bottle.

on 7/2/2006 1:57:00 PM

I bought this after watching the salesperson at Sephora test this on someone's hand. I really like it because my lids are oily and it does'nt crease. My lipstick also has a tendency to bleed despite lipliner and I have started using it to outline my lips and it has kept the lipstick from bleeding. it's awesome!

on 7/1/2006 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The only thing I don't like about this is the packaging. I would prefer a squeeze tube so you can use all the product.
That said, I really like it. The product that comes on the wand is enough for both eyes, so I expect it will last a long time. In the beginning I didn't apply enough, and my eyeshadow faded by the end of the day. Since then I discovered the best amount to apply and my eyeshadow doesn't budge the whole day, it lasts through heat and sweat and looks as fresh as after application.
If you make a mistake though, with the shadow or the liner, it's not too easy to fix if you wear the UDPP.
Overall it makes a huge difference for me, no more fading, creasing, smudging.
I'll probably re-purchase.

on 7/1/2006 2:05:00 AM

Absolutely the BEST shadow primer ever! I've tried everything imaginable, and UDPP is the only primer that keeps my eye shadow looking perfect from the time I put it on until the time I take it off. Even after sweaty concerts, my eyes look great while the rest of me is a disaster. I really love the fact that it's virtually colorless. I just wish the packaging was better. The bottle is cute, but not as functional as it should be.

on 7/1/2006 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I've got a little damaged skin on my left eyelid left from allergies, and for ages agonized because shimmery eyeshadows just emphasied the uneven surface of my skin. UDPP worked a miracle on this by creating a smooth surface so even ultra-shimmery shadows look great. That and the amazing lasting power it gives eyeshadows make this a definite repurchase for me.

on 7/1/2006 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

it works! put on my make-up at 7:45pm and partied and hung out until 11:30am the next day... my eyes still looked good. amazing. don't even hesitate to get it

Video Reviews & Tutorials