September 17, 2014 | 1971 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2005 6:43:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of those products that you either love or you hate. A good friend of mine gave me this and I love it. It really keeps my eyeshadows on and I have oily lids. I find myself reaching for this everyday.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2005 8:55:00 PM More reviews by banana_008

This blows all my other eyeshadow base products out of the water. With primer potion my eyeshadow gets at least 3 hours more wear than with MAC paints or almay bright eyes cream eyeshadow. The packaging is really cute and I much prefer the wand applicator to having to squeeze product out of a paint tube. But why must it be so difficult to get?? A product as good as this should be available to everyone all the time. :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2005 12:45:00 AM More reviews by beth51276

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really do love this eyeshadow primer. At first I was skeptical about the formula, considering I had used Bobbi Brown Cream Shadow Stick for years as my primer- but 12 hours later, my eyeshadow was still on, and no eyeliner yucking up in the crease of my eyelid.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2005 8:08:00 PM More reviews by taralynn0930

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This ia a HG primer for me!! I have never used anything like it! Using Primer Potion allows my e/s to last ALL day! No creasing on my oily lids and the color stays true! I recommend applying and letting it dry for a few mins in order to set and allow you to blend eyeshadows. I am a little turned off by the container. Something about the wand and sponge thing annoys me..... I cant really put my finger on it! But, that will in no way stop me from re-purcashing!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2005 2:11:00 PM More reviews by splukeu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is incredible. I have really oily lids, so usually shadow will last around 2 hours before creasing. When I use this, my shadow lasts all day and night without creasing. My only complaint is the container. It is cute, but it is difficult to tell how much product is left!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2005 3:47:00 AM More reviews by crystallineteddy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

These are finally in-stock at the Urban Decay website (with 1$ shipping)! I bought 2 of them based on the rave reviews here. I have to say that I am totally impressed/pleased. I used to use MAC bare canvas paint as a e/s base but my e/s still creased after 6 hours in the dead winter (it was 15F). I just tried this on under my eye mu today and it's fantastic!!! My e/s has been crease free for the past 10 hours and looks as fresh as it was just applied. I'd never wear eye m/u without this again! Yay!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2005 1:36:00 PM More reviews by sh3ll3y

Wow! This stuff lives up to the hype! Shadow lasts all day and stays vibrant.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2005 10:49:00 PM More reviews by dancinbluegirl

I LOVE THIS.i snagged the last bottle at Ulta yesterday and i'm so in love with it.Usually eyeshadows lash maybe 10 minutes on me,only if i put a base of NYC cover stick and translucent powder,it lasts a few hours.With this,it lasts all day.I find that i dont sacrifice blendability.This actually blended better.I will continue buying bottles of this,it worked so perfectly :] Oh but i have to agree,the packaging is pure crap.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2005 10:09:00 PM More reviews by lyndaxx

I just love this! It is the best ever! I have tried everything to get my eyeshadows to stay on all day. I heard about this from a friend, and am shocked at the results. My eyeshadow stays on all day .. and even night! Just a little bit goes a long way! I also love the container it comes in, too cute! Another little tid bit, when you think the container is empty, if you can take out the little plastic tube out of the opening, voila! There is more! It will last even longer!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2005 6:26:00 PM More reviews by alt629

I freakin' love this stuff. My eyeshadow stays put the ENTIRE day, NO creasing, EVER. I'm already on my third tube since I first tried it six months ago. Not only does it increase staying power, it makes the shadow look much more true to its color in the pan. That way I can use even the most cheapo of shadows and get a great color payoff. Only downside is that you sacrifice some blend-ability, but it's totally manageable and definitely worth it.