Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/18/2006 2:22:00 AM

This is really just as good as everyone says it is. Absolutely the BEST primer I ever used. You have to be careful not to use too much. A little goes a long way. Too bad it's not available here in Holland so I have to get it off ebay and prices sometimes run up sky high there..

on 7/16/2006 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I never thought I would say this, but it is finally possible for me to wear eyeshadow and have it stay in place until I take it off! Even through heat, sweat, oiliness, water, etc!! If are prone to oily eyelids and that stinkin' creasy eyeshadow thing after only a couple of hours wearing it, this is the answer to your prayers. Some people might take off one lippie because you absolutely CANNOT blend once this stuff is set, but for a nice neutral single shadow there is no substitute. Hallelujiah!

on 7/16/2006 4:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I read and heard so much about the primer,not knowing if al the things they said about it were true. So I was desperatly seeking for it. But the only problem was, here in Belgium they don't sell it. So, searched the net to know where the nearest sephora-store was,and that was France. Lucky me, the North of France isn't that far away (1 hour drive),so, I went for a (spending alot money-)day. Wwwwooohhhhhhhhhooooooo, found the primer, bought 2 bottles(what if the thing was so good, and I couln't go to the store to buy it immediatly???)
Well, I never had something that is so good and promise what they say about it!!!!!
If I can I would by it in 5 double!!!!!
The only thing that is a pity is that from the moment u apply ur e/s,it stays on so much in place,that it is a bit difficult to blend!

on 7/15/2006 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

After reading so much about this I finally got my hands on some and I must say that this is some pretty amazing stuff. Totally worth the $15 ( and the 2 1/2 hour drive!) I was really impressed with how well my shadow stayed on and in place throughout a long day and a nap! I did have a small amount of creasing by after several hours but compared to anything else I've ever tried, who cares! I have very oily skin and no other primer for eyes or face has ever done anything but slid right off. I would prefer it to be packaged in jar or something but i definately will buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's amazing! I love it and always buy it because it actually does what it says! Everyone should have this in their makeup bag. If you don't, you will forever be cursed with creased eyeshadow! It's like a magnet for any eye makeup. It stays the whole day with absolutely NO creasing and makes it stand out more, which I like because I love vibrant and loud colors. If they ever make a primer potion for lip makeup, I will love this stuff forever! I hope they never ever discontinue it!

on 7/13/2006 10:29:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I tried this when I went off to Hawaii in the AM & arrived there at night. My e/s stayed fresh looking despite all the facial oiliness I get throughout the day. I barely use much each time, since I smudge it with my fingers for even application. The formulation goes on smoothly & naturally. But becareful not to get onto the eyelashes b/c it's hard to cover up w/ mascara (happened with 1st time use).

Would definitely repurchase this when I know that I will be wearing eye makekup all day!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Absolutely LOVE this stuff. I am the queen of oily skin and my lids are no exception. Usually when i will put on waterproof/long wearing shadow and within 3 hours you can barely tell I was ever wearing shadow except for the creased line of gunk that remains. But with this primer the shadow lasts me ALL DAY and does NOT crease! Consistency is fab, not too thick like a lot of primers out there and color is translucent and works with all. Packaging is adorable and at $13.50 isn't too pricey either (i tried Chanel's $30 version and it was gross and didn't work at all). I hope they don't ever d/c this stuff because it is the only eyelid primer product i have found that works this brilliantly.

on 7/13/2006 4:18:00 PM

LOVE this stuff. Nothing compares. Price is decent as well. I'm just interested to see how easy or hard it will be to get all of the product out of the bottle.

on 7/13/2006 1:11:00 AM

I'm a part of an online community where a LOT of members RAVE about this product. I'm not one to believe in hype (though said community has never steered me wrong) so instead of running out and buying it, I got it in a swap. I tried it, and was simply. AMAZED. I can't believe how much difference this product makes!!

On days I forget to use it (which is much rarer now), all the effort I put into making my eye makeup look good is completely wasted by the afternoon. With this on, I'm still sparkly (I have a thing for sparkly makeup) at 9:00pm! This will most definitely be a staple for me.

Bonus points for it being from my favorite brand! ;) continued >>

on 7/11/2006 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I highly recommend this product. I can't believe I ever went without this stuff before I found it. Before I used this, my eyeshadow would crease and my eyelids would get oily. Now, when I use this, my eyeshadow stays vibrant all day, without any signs of creasing at all. However, this product does make eyeshadow harder to blend.

Video Reviews & Tutorials