Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/1/2006 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The only thing I don't like about this is the packaging. I would prefer a squeeze tube so you can use all the product.
That said, I really like it. The product that comes on the wand is enough for both eyes, so I expect it will last a long time. In the beginning I didn't apply enough, and my eyeshadow faded by the end of the day. Since then I discovered the best amount to apply and my eyeshadow doesn't budge the whole day, it lasts through heat and sweat and looks as fresh as after application.
If you make a mistake though, with the shadow or the liner, it's not too easy to fix if you wear the UDPP.
Overall it makes a huge difference for me, no more fading, creasing, smudging.
I'll probably re-purchase.

on 7/1/2006 2:05:00 AM

Absolutely the BEST shadow primer ever! I've tried everything imaginable, and UDPP is the only primer that keeps my eye shadow looking perfect from the time I put it on until the time I take it off. Even after sweaty concerts, my eyes look great while the rest of me is a disaster. I really love the fact that it's virtually colorless. I just wish the packaging was better. The bottle is cute, but not as functional as it should be.

on 7/1/2006 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I've got a little damaged skin on my left eyelid left from allergies, and for ages agonized because shimmery eyeshadows just emphasied the uneven surface of my skin. UDPP worked a miracle on this by creating a smooth surface so even ultra-shimmery shadows look great. That and the amazing lasting power it gives eyeshadows make this a definite repurchase for me.

on 7/1/2006 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

it works! put on my make-up at 7:45pm and partied and hung out until 11:30am the next day... my eyes still looked good. amazing. don't even hesitate to get it

on 6/29/2006 11:28:00 AM

I can't believe I have just found out about the wonders of the UDPP! A very sweet member (also a really nice friend) bought me this when she went to UK a few months back. Normally, my eye makeup will fade/crease by mid-day and totally wasted my effort in spending so much time on my eyes. Also, I have oily lids. I had tried countless of eye base, Benefits, Shu, MAC to name a few. I have even tried applying concealer instead on my eyelids or use MAC shadesticks as a base. None of these works :(

But UDPP is really magical! My eye makeup lasts for almost a day (yes, more than 12 hours!) and my lids are no longer oily :) Furthermore, I notice my shadows are easier to apply and the shades are more vibrant. I'm going to stock up lots of this, but the only problem is who to ask to cp them for me! continued >>

This product is a definite HG for me, and a necessary staple. I have very oily lids, my shadows usually crease in 2-3 hours, and they still crease with other primers, but with UDPP, my shadows stay put all day and look just as fresh at night as when I put them on in the morning. It's also very easy to apply, just a swipe of the wand, and I rub the smooth and creamy formula over my lids. Will definitely and have already repurchased!

on 6/27/2006 6:17:00 PM

This is so far way better then Beige-ing shadestick.

1) Keep e/s on longer, absolutely no crease (shadestick creases at the end of the day)

2) Much easier to apply

3) Won't break into pieces like shadestick.

Highly recommend UD Primer Potion over shadestick. I will always repurchase this. continued >>

on 6/27/2006 7:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a must have in any collection. Its the only true eyeshadow primer. My eyshadow stays on 18+ hours when I use this

on 6/26/2006 10:07:00 PM

I haven't tried any other types of primer but I don't think I need to. This one covered everything I asked for: more vibrant colors from my eyeshadow, much much much longer lasting color, and something that eliminates creases. For some reason, color has never done well with my skin - even the dark colors would fade in less than an hour. This not only brought out the color in even my crappy eyeshadows, but it stays on for 12+ hour. Absolutely love this product and recommend it as a MUST for all e/s users.

on 6/26/2006 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Yup,this stuff is great. I always used to get eyeshadow creases (I most often use the Bare Minerals eye powders, but it happened with everything), and now... it is a rare, 100 degree day when I have a crease by the end of the day. I've put on blackish eyeshadow for a night out, fallen asleep with it on, and woken up in the morning with it still looking perfect. On my second tube (I use it every day, one tube lasted about 3 months), and I also bought this for my mom and sister as a must-have.

Video Reviews & Tutorials