November 24, 2014 | 1903 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2006 3:36:00 PM More reviews by drewluvr1

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product works better than any eye shadow base I have ever tried. However, it's not always perfect. Sometimes my eye shadow will last all day without fading or creasing, but sometimes it will end up creasing (even w/ the same e/s!). I'll still be repurchasing this though. EDIT: This product stopped working. After 4 hours or less all of my e/s would crease.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2006 11:24:00 AM More reviews by i9jadei9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product really does work wonders on oily lids! It holds my makeup in place all day long! Plus you can't beat the price on it, only $14 for a bottle that lasts quite awhile. Definitely worth trying if you have a problem with your makeup staying put!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2006 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Tartlette

FINALLY I have found an eye shadow base that WORKS. I have oily lids so my eye shadow always creases throughout the day - but not with this as a base. I put this on under my eye shadow at 8 am before school, and it's STILL on nicely by the time the evening comes. This also makes my eye shadow last through a night of dancing at a hot club. I will definitely buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2006 11:13:00 AM More reviews by Mlalak

I must say that I simply agree with all of the others who have reviewed this. It is just excellent. I used it yesterday, at 9 am, and my Eye makeup was still perfect at 7pm when I got home. what can I say? It's definately worth it! If you own Eye shadow, then You MUST own this! It is essential and helps preserve the life of your shadows as well in that you don't have to reapply , so you are saving product, and you don;t have to take your shadows with you in your bag, which reduces the risk of breaking or loosing them. I never would have tried this without MUA! I love you guys!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2006 8:16:00 PM More reviews by christineannmarie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Another "find" from my MUA addiction! I have tried FYEye, and Smashbox primer,
to name a few, but no luck. Primer Potion has provided the best results so far. I do need to reapply after a long day, but my shadow perks up immediately!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2006 11:51:00 PM More reviews by kates76

Amazing. My eyeshadows do not budge with this. Being pale I also appreciate that it is essentially colorless. I don't go a day without this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2006 9:50:00 PM More reviews by hannahclarice

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I cannot believe the difference this made in the overall wear of my eyeshadow! it used to be that i'd come home from school and i'd have creases everywhere and my eye makeup would be practically gone. well, not anymore... this stuff is amazing! best 14 dollars i've EVER spent. would i repurchase? HELL YEAH I would.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2006 7:16:00 PM More reviews by bellebride

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

WOW - I am so happy to have found this product. I have used Benefit FYEye for many years and it recently just stopped working for me. After reading the reviews for Primer Potion on MUA I decided to give it a shot. I just took off my eyemakeup and it looked as fresh as it did when I put it on this morning - 12 hours ago!! It is a very neutral shade that definitely enhanced my smashbox "champagne" eyeshadow and prestige "suede" liner. My eyemakeup remained on my eyes all day without a single crease. I agree with the other posters - not loving the wand applicator but can deal with it. I also recommend letting it set for 5 minutes or so before applying shadow. Will definitely purchase again, and again, and again...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2006 3:00:00 PM More reviews by littleyuboat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THIS IS AMAZING!!!! Really, go out and buy it now! I've used other things but I really just gave up and got used to the fact that my eyeshadow will crease. This will not. It is truly truly HG. I've only used it for a couple of days but this will be a keeper for a lifetime. I would recommend putting a little powder on top after it dries and before you put on your eyeshadow so that your shadows blend better. Once color touches the UDPP, it literally clings on for dear life.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2006 12:50:00 PM More reviews by willow2002

I love this product. I'm a makeup junkie (aren't we all or we wouldn't be here) and have tried just about every eyeshadow primer. But this product is without a doubt the best. My eyeshadow would crease after about 2 hours on my oily lids but with this lasts at least 10 hours. The trick is to work quickly with it and use a very small amount. Too much will make your lids look cakey. I put a little on the back of my hand and use the Smashbox concealor brush to apply. Once it dries I put a little powder over it so my shadows will blend better. I do have the same complaint as many, the packaging. I would love to be able to see how much is left. This is definitely my HG. I have four extra tubes in my drawer at home, so I will never run out.